Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hal Turner

• Don Wassall

• Total voters

C Darwin

Mentor
Who has been the most prominent leader in expressing the views of White Nationalism?

Edited by: C Darwin

G

I nominate Bob Whitaker his focus is clearly on saving the white race without the distractions that many on the list get hung up on, besides a good many on that list would go into "black friends" mode if they were called a WN.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
But is it good to be a white nationalist? I mean I support my race as much or more than other races. We have to look out for ourselves. But don't what we all want is to co-exist with people of other races. IMO it is too late and wouldn't work to go back to segregation.

I say judge not by the color of people's skin, but by the content of people's character. It is too bad that MLK's most important followers (ie. Jesse Jackson) turned out to be frauds. Those guys do judge by color of skin. All Jesse J. sees is race.

In a lot of countries in Europe and in Canada, different races co-exist fine. In America IMO, more than other nations, there is affirmative action and more racism. Our past haunts us and there are also more black people here than in Europe and in Canada. Let's work for change and equality for whites.
smiley4.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
But is it good to be a white nationalist? I mean I support my race as much or more than other races. We have to look out for ourselves. But don't what we all want is to co-exist with people of other races. IMO it is too late and wouldn't work to go back to segregation.
I believe that the issue for white people is freedom of association. Are white people free to choose to live amongst their own exclusively? Are white people free to form their own institutions?

The LAST thing that I would ever advocate is a government controlled segregation plan. But I think it is in all white people's interest to fight to be free to associate with whom ever we please.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
When I hear the words "white nationalism" I think of people like Duke and Gaede. There following is not something I look up to. I'm not into their world view. I certainly wouldn't want to be mentioned in the same breath as David Duke. I know some of you will jump on me for saying but I don't care. I feel they do more harm for their race than good. Duke repels people that are otherwise sympathetic to whites and their rights.

Sites like Vdare are more balanced and smart about the issues. There is a fine line when talking about race and they don't overstep it often. More people need to be eased into this losing cause. Someone wrote on Vdare that Republicans are so use to winning that its hard for them to accept their leaders sold them out. That is so true.

I don't agree with everything said on Castefootball but Don has kept it from turning into just another hate site. The ANU guys deserves a lot of credit for that and for creating something totally original.

Sites I visit on a daily basis are takimag, vdare, anu, and amren. There isn't much out there for regular white conservatives. Once in awhile I'll check out libertyforum and a few other alternative forums.

I would have to say that Dr Duke has had the greatest impact on me personally. He has helped me put the pieces together sort of speak. I do not think Duke has hurt our people. If anything, I think worldwide Dr Duke is making great strides in waking up our people. Many do not like him because he skips the edges of a subject and goes right to the heart of it. Where very few men have the courage to go.I respect him for this. I know he did some time in jail for tax evasion. That means little to me though considering they put Pauline Hansen away for basically the same thing. When they want you outta there, they charge you with tax evasion or some such similar offense.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bear-Arms said:
I certainly wouldn't want to be mentioned in the same breath as David Duke. I know some of you will jump on me for saying but I don't care. I feel they do more harm for their race than good. Duke repels people that are otherwise sympathetic to whites and their rights.

Anyone who speaks the truth about Blacks and Jews will be demonized. We need more people like David Duke. His books are FABULOUS! What does he say that is not true? His language and demeanorare not offensive at all.His site holds a wealth of informationfor those looking for answers.Can't we see what has happened to this once great country?Screw the respectable Conservatives, and Democrats. They have sold us out,gutless cowards afraid to call a spade a spade, if you will.

Pavlov's Dog

Hal Turner was recently revealed to be a paid FBI informant, which explains how he got away with a lot of the crazy and violent stuff he was advocating.

Pavlov's Dog said:
Hal Turner was recently revealed to be a paid FBI informant, which explains how he got away with a lot of the crazy and violent stuff he was advocating.

Correct.

Jared Taylor also has a background with the CIA

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Anyone who speaks the truth about Blacks and Jews will be demonized.  We need more people like David Duke.  His books are FABULOUS!   What does he say that is not true?   His language and demeanor are not offensive at all.  His site holds a wealth of information for those looking for answers.  Can't we see what has happened to this once great country?  Screw the respectable Conservatives, and Democrats. They have sold us out, gutless cowards afraid to call a spade a spade, if you will.  

smiley20.gif
Great post, Bart. The truth is, there is nothing offensive at all about David Duke! He's never advocated violence and he's never hateful in anything he says. He talks about respecting other races.

Compare Duke to someone like Khalid Muhammed:

a real racist

Khalid was Louis Farrakhan's right hand man and the spokesman for the Black Muslims in the 80s and early 90s.

Edited by: JD1986

C Darwin

Mentor
Don Have you ever been approached to be a part of a main-stream media production?

Angelcynn

Guru
Jared Taylor! America needs more people like him. State the 'real' facts (despite being in interviews which have been designed to make a fool out of him) so the people of America know the true facts of crime in America. Also I notice he does not stumble nor quiver in the slightest bit even when he has a host of hungry black people around him giving him foul looks of hatred. I'm all too used to seeing white Americans crap their pants whenever 'race' is the debate. This is why Jareds a legend!