White Moslem boxing champions

G

Sultan Ibragamov and Ruslan Chagaev

The carefully controlled US z o g -media is always demonizing Moslems nowadays, but it is funny that they never mention (at least I've never heard them mention it) that these two White heavyweight champs are Moslem. Why do you think that is?

ww

G

When Tyson wanted to be in the Sultan's corner when he fought Briggs they didn't tell you why. And now you know the rest of the story!

By the way, what's going on with Tyson's court case and why isn't he in the slammer? What happened to "America's toughest sheriff", Joe Arpaio? Is he not so tough with rich and famous Negroes as he is with us hoi polois?

ww

G

When has the US media ever mentioned one of the white champions?

An extremely obvious sporting news blackout went into effect on heavyweight boxing after white boxers took all the major belts.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
Sultan Ibragimov and Ruslan Chagaev: The carefully controlled US Z O G media is always demonizing Moslems nowadays, but it is funny that they never mention (at least I've never heard them mention it) that these two White heavyweight champs are Moslem.  Why do you think that is?

Muslims are never cast in a positive light by the media, since the Jewish Supremacists want people to have a bad image of Islam, especially since they need to use us to fight Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. To acknowledge that heavyweight titleholders Chagaev and Ibragimov are Muslim would harm the negative image of Islam created by the media and entertainment industry. The "Chosen Ones" have been doing the same to a lesser degree to Christians for decades - their contempt for Christianity is equal to that for Islam. But since Muslims are their more immediate enemy, they are more frequently portrayed as stupid, insane and evil.

Although the other three white titleholders are generally ignored by the sports media, at least some sports fans have heard of Wladimir. However, you will not read or hear anything positive about him from people like Wetzel, Atlas or Kellerman. Max once said on ESPN that he was unhappy that Wlad beat Peter, because he was hoping boxing would be "finally be rid of one of the Klitschkos".Edited by: JD1986

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Max used to compare the Klitschkos to Michael Grant. And he is supposed to be a great boxing expert.

Angelcynn

Guru
We all know that Jews hate Muslims as much as much as Muslims hate Jews. Kellerman must be one pissed off guy because not only are two of the heaveywieght champs white they are also Muslim
smiley36.gif
. He must be having nightmares, and he deserves it!

G

Actually real Jews and Moslems lived in peace together for many centuries, but Arabs and Moslems are Zion's designated enemies this season, and we are supposed to hate them and want to and kill them, as directed by our "lords and masters", the self-chosen ones, the owners of the mass media and their bought and paid for politicians.

As for that little drug addicted homosexual, Max Kellerman, his true love is the Yiddish language, and I think that's cool, but why is the little twirp pontificating to us about boxing of all things? Because Daddy Kellerman and all his relatives own the media, that's why!

ww

Edited by: werewolf

freedom1

Mentor
Yes!! This is such a crime. The media has really done a number on the Arabs. I've been to Jordan and found them to be very hospitable, nice people. Anyone who's taken as much abuse as they have would be angry.

I'll shut up now before I go into a big political rant.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Sultan Ibragimov is a man of much stronger character than the likes of Mike Tyson, Oliver McCall, and Riddick Bowe - he's no drug addict or rapist, and he doesn't talk trash. He seems to me to be a regular, clean-living, decent guy.

Nice to see someone with the character of a true champion holding the WBO heavyweight title, instead of that loud-mouthed crybaby Shannon Briggs.

Edited by: JD1986

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Ibragimov is only about 6' or 6'1 (though listed at 6'2). He is a solid 220 but does not have the ripped physique of Wlad Klitchko or Shannon Briggs. He is actually a little soft in the middle. If CF were to have a conference he would not stand out from the crowd.

That is why I like Sultan. We are told that the heavyweights are dominated by giants now and that maybe it is time for a super heavyweight class. Yet Ibragimov defeated giants like Mount Whitaker (6'9, 270) Ray Austin (6'6, 244) and Shannon Briggs (6'4, 268) on his way to the title.

May he send Holyfield (and the racist caste system) into retirement.

G

Yes, Ibragamov looks pretty ordinary, doesn't he? He has won his title on pure skill and determination, and - like almost all other White (and Asian - and even many non-white Hispanic) fighters, he appears to be a fine gentleman and sportsman - such a relief from all the simian chest-pounding and posturing that we have been forced to endure from all the Clays and Tysons and Roy Joneses for all these years!

Boxing desperately needs more heavyweight divisions! This has been my pet peeve for years. While the lighter weight classes are now separated by an absurd three pounds, a man who weighs 201 has to compete in a division now dominated by men outweighing him by 20, 50, or even more than 100 pounds! In actuality there is no place in professional boxing today for men who weigh a little more than 200 pounds unless they are willing to fight much larger men, something that none of the competitors in the lighter weight classes ever has to do.

I would like to see a complete overhaul of the weight classifications, basing them on more logical and scientific principles, like separating them by ten, or some other number, per cent increments. If 10 per cent, than there would be, for instance, weigh classes of 150, 165, 182, 200, 220, 244, 268, 295...

ww

G

werewolf said:
In actuality there is no place in professional boxing today for men who weigh a little more than 200 pounds

And they accuse me of not knowing anything about boxing!

G

Nevada -

I don't understand why you quoted a fragment of a sentence that i wrote and then made that comment. What is your point?

ww

G

Because your rant was silly. Plenty of boxers have matches in the 200 pound class.

1 gallon of water = 8 poundsEdited by: nevada

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
While the lighter weight classes are now separated by an absurd three pounds, a man who weighs 201 has to compete in a division now dominated by men outweighing him by 20, 50, or even more than 100 pounds!  In actuality there is no place in professional boxing today for men who weigh a little more than 200 pounds unless they are willing to fight much larger men, something that none of the competitors in the lighter weight classes ever has to do.I would like to see a complete overhaul of the weight classifications, basing them on more logical and scientific principles, like separating them by ten, or some other number,  per cent increments.  If 10 per cent, than there would be, for instance, weigh classes of 150, 165, 182, 200, 220, 244, 268, 295...ww

You make a good point here about the heavyweight division, Werewolf. Many people think it should be divided in to "heavyweight" and "super heavyweight". It does seem like Ibragimov and Chagaev, who fight best between 200 and 220, are always fighting much bigger men. They're caught between gaining weight to be strong enough against the larger fighter, and being in optimum physical condition.

Sometimes smaller heavyweights vs. bigger can be entertaining (like Sultan vs. Whitaker) but sometime its rather dull and looks ridiculous (Valuev vs. Chagaev).

Maybe there should be an "over 200" division for heavyweight and an "over 225" for super heavyweight.

And as you say, it is absurd for only three pounds to separate the lower weight classes. There should be something like this:

strawweight - under 108
flyweight - under 114
bantamweight - under 120
featherweight - under 126
lightweight - under 132
light welterweight - under 140
welterweight - 150
light middleweight - 160
middleweight - under 170
light heavyweight - under 185
cruiserweight - under 200
heavyweight - under 225
super heavyweight - unlimited.

And only ONE sanctioning body.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
Nevada - I don't understand why you quoted a fragment of a  sentence that i wrote and then made that comment.  What is your point?ww

Werewolf, Nevada is a troll. There was nothing wrong with your post - you made a good point about there not being an ideal weight class for boxers who's best fighting weight is between 200 and 220, since they're in between cruiserweight and the big heavys like Briggs and Wladimir.

Although Nevada sometimes pretends to be one of us here, his real feelings toward us comes out regularly.Edited by: JD1986

G

You two know less about about combat sports than you think.

Again, 1 gallon of water = 8 pounds.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
You two know less about about combat sports than you think.

Again, 1 gallon of water = 8 pounds.

I'm not really sure what your point is, either. Are you trying to say there is no need for a super heavyweight division because they would just would just cut down to heavyweight anyway? If so, why don't you just say so?

Depending on the upper maximum of a new heavyweight division, there would be a lot of superheavy's who wouldn't be able to cut enough weight to make a limit of say, 220 lbs.

Of course, it would all be moot if they'd go to same day weigh-ins.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Eventually boxing will have a 200 to 220ish class. It's obvious that small heavies can't handle a skilled 240+plus heavyweight. The problem is that that division will be like the cruiserweight class now and will have plenty of defectors that will grow man boobs to fight at heavyweight.

G

JD1986/CJ -

Nevada wrote: "
Because your rant was silly. Plenty of boxers have matches in the 200 pound class.

1 gallon of water = 8 pounds"

Is the guy insane? He doesn't even make any sense. I don't know what he's talking about - and he had to edit it down to get this, too!

By the way, a gallon of water weighs slightly ver 8 1/3 pounds, but what that has to do with the thread don't ask me!

ww

G

At the very least pro boxing needs a super-heavyweight class, but as I said, I would like to see more classes more logically and fairly set up. I would also like to see a provision for inter-weight class fights, as used to be the case in the old days, so fighters from different classes could meet on a voluntary basis, without losing or gaining weight, so then there could still be fights like Chagaev-Valuev.

The way it is now if a 6 foot 201 pound fighter aspires to be champ, as of course most fighters do, he'd have to look forward to getting into the ring with someone the size of Wlad, a head taller than him and outweighing him by over 20%, quite a severe handicap.

ww