Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I sort of care

• Players should be judged by individual ability and effort re

• Without the caste system the NFL would dominated by genetica

• Total voters
I wonder, Do white fans care whether white football get a fair shake?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't think the post lists the full questions you wanted to ask. Can you add a post with the full text of the questions??

robcat

Guru
"Without the caste system the NFL would dominated by genetica" is the leading vote getter and I have no idea what it means. Are "genetica" the inhabitants from the country of Genesis, or perhaps the planet of Genesis.

Option 4 ends in midsentence. I can't vote for the first three options so its a tossup between the one that starts well before abruptly ending and the genetica. I guess I'll be a sheeple and vote for the genetica like everyone else is.

backrow

Hall of Famer
not very clear poll, but hell yeah i do care and i think all of us on this site do too...

Alpha Male

Mentor
If the popularity of Jason Seahorn, Brian Urlacher, and Wayne Chrebet jerseys indicate anything, it's that white sports fans would love to see more white athletes play and get a fair shake. Are they fed up with the current racial breakdown that they will boyott the NFL? Hardly!

C Darwin

Mentor
Didn't Raoul Genetica kick field goals for the Houston Oilers
during the 70's. He was dominant! I thiink he has 25 children
with 8 different women. His plan might be to start his own
football team using his own offspring and dominate the NFL.

Jofreidr_1488

Do white fans care wheheter white palyers get fair treatment

Mostly No.

Most Whites are Lemmings (why this is is an interesting question, is it due to television brainwashing? If not why are there advertising companies that spend millions on advertising if that is not brainwashing??? Is it because of suicidal altruism??? It seems that Whites are the only Race that actually feel guilt and have empathy.)

Average White Fans probably wouldn't care unless the QB position goes black alot more (like 75-85% black), luckily a core of hardworking Whites, tirelessly working against the Caste System might be able to get something done and hopefully some of these people are right here on this forum!