White domination of boxing?

Sean

Mentor
I din't say Floyd had stamina problems, did I. I said, or at least I am saying now, Hatton's stamina is better than Floyds.

Floyd has never fought anyone who throws the type of punches Hatton does. Not only hard, but a lot of them, in an overpowering manner.

Hatton would beat Floyd.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Mayweather is a tough sell . But now that he got his exposure asswhipping an outclassed Gatti Mayweather can grow from that.

Is Mayweather the PPV machine that Gatti is No. But he has put his name out there and has firmly put himself forward as at least no 2 P4P Hopkins stays 1 in my book until the results of the Taylor fight.

Mayweather can grow from the Gatti fight . Gatti was once again destroyed once he fought an elite fighter he did'nt have a 20 pnd advantage over.

Its not going to happen. As good as Bernard Hopkins is, even he has problems selling PPV. He is boring to watch. I'm not interested in paying for his fight with Jermaine Taylor. Nor do I want to pay to see him fight Winky Wright. Talk about boring-ass fight! His match with Trinidad did well because of Trinidad, not because of Bernard.

Same thing with Glen Johnson and Tarver. Tarver is a mouth, but I don't want to pay to see either of them fight anybody except perhaps in a rematch with RJJ.

As good as Mayweather is, I'd still rather see Gatti, Hatton, Tszyu, or the Klitschkos, hell I'd rather watch that idiot Massau than Mayweather. Only way to pay to see Mayweather is if he fights someone who with comparable skill AND a knock out punch.

Of course, all this talk about not paying for PPV makes me wonder if maybe I'm just cheap.
smiley36.gif