White Charities

WoodheadFan

Hey guys, I am relatively new to racial awareness (about a year and a half). I used to be a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan, but when they signed Michael Vick it all changed. I was in the military at the time and had many arguments with illogical blacks concerning the ethics surrounding Vick's behavior. Since then, I have become absolutely pro-white. Not anti-black, although I do think a large percentage of blacks are worthless.

Anyway, I made it a goal of mine to donate $25 to two charities each month. My goal is to ensure that at least one of these charities is dedicated entirely to the advancement/welfare of white people. I recently donated $25 to the Carter Strange Fund that is helping Mr. Strange pay medical expenses incurred due to his brutal beating by a pack of black people.

I have had a tough time finding charities that primarily cater to White people. I am just wondering if any of ya'll know of any charities that EXCLUSIVELY benefit Whites. I am interested in donating to farmers in South Africa/Zimbabwe, rural areas of the U.S., such as Appalachia that contain a large contingent of poor whites, and charities that benefit White victims of black crime. Thanks!

You must be careful with charities, as most are controled by self-hating white liberals who will support nonwhites first.
And even when supporting individual white victims of nonwhite crime you must be careful not to support another brainwashed self-hater who will only spit on their own race once they recover.......

WoodheadFan

Welcome to Caste Football WoodheadFan. FYI, here's a good one you may want to check out...

http://www.christianapp.org/

Thanks Dixie, I'll check that site out after work.

I found two charities that I'm interested in online, The Northwest Front and Zimbabwe Farmers Trust Fund. I emailed the administrator for the Zim. Trust fund and asked if they specifically assisted displaced White farmers and got a PC reply so I'm having second thoughts about donating. Their site mentions that they are helping farmers relocate to Australia and England so I'm pretty sure they are assisting White farmers.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you want to help Whites try charities that are in countries without any immigrants. Poor countries in Eastern Europe would fit the bill. Countries like Moldova or Albania, both would have very small non White minorites. Ie Gypsies or Eurasians in the case of Moldova.

WoodheadFan

If you want to help Whites try charities that are in countries without any immigrants. Poor countries in Eastern Europe would fit the bill. Countries like Moldova or Albania, both would have very small non White minorites. Ie Gypsies or Eurasians in the case of Moldova.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I have a question. What stops people like us from starting a charity that solely supports White people? If Bill Gates is able to legally exclude White's from one of his charities, does that set a precedent that would allow others to create charities/organizations that solely benefits specific races?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Charities do exist for certain ethnic groups. I know Jews have their own charities and until fairly(2 generations) recently Italian-Americans were treated similar to Hispanics and have their own charities. Pan White charities probably existed in the south until 65'.