White Boxers Keep Winning Titles!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
On Saturday, Gavin Rees won the WBA Light Welterweight title. It broke a tie between black and white boxers, who had 17 titles each in the weight divisions at 140 and higher. At present, here's where whites stand:

HEAVYWEIGHT: four of five titles, with one title (Ring) vacant

CRUISERWEIGHT: one of five titles

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT: three of five titles

SUPER MIDDLEWEIGHT: four of five titles

MIDDLEWEIGHT: two of five titles (but if Pavlik defeats taylor on Sep 29, whites have all five)

LIGHT MIDDLEWEIGHT: one of three, with two titles vacant

WELTERWEIGHT: none

LIGHT WELTERWEIGHT: three of the five titles now

White boxers have gained several new titles this year, such as the WBA Light Welterweight title, and the WBO Heavyweight title.

Here's how it stands for these 40 titles:

Whites: 18
Blacks: 16
Hispanics: 3
Vacant: 3

Edited by: JD1986

devans

Mentor
Are there really no Asian title holders?Edited by: devans

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
devans said:
Are there really no Asian title holders?

Not from heavyweight (over 200 lb) down to light welterweight (140 lb).

At the lightest weight divisions, such as strawweight and flyweight where there are very few whites and blacks, there are some Asian titleholders. Edited by: JD1986

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is great information JD, but to be really dominating we need to get it to 30 titles held by whites to 10 black. Hopefully Pavlik and a few others can get us there. If Pavlik wins we can truly celebrate.

G

In my opinion, thinking about boxing this way does not make sense.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
This is great information JD, but to be really dominating we need to get it to 30 titles held by whites to 10 black. Hopefully Pavlik and a few others can get us there. If Pavlik wins we can truly celebrate.

I agree. There's several divisions where whites can make substantial gains:

Taylor has three titles (including Ring Champion) for Pavlik to take on September 29.

Wladimir will likely receive the Ring title after a unification fight (he should already have been given it anyway).

Maccarinelli may fight Cunningham next in a unification, and if he wins and then faces the winner of Mormeck/Hayes and wins, that's four more titles, including Mormeck's Ring title!

Witter and Torres at light welterweight would be an easy wins for Hatton, and more difficult but still likely wins for our IBF titleholder Malignaggi.

Diaconu is Dawson's mandatory for the WBC light heavyweight title. I can hardly wait for that one!

Bute is the mandatory for Berrio, and should win. Then whites would have all the super middleweight titles.

Stay tuned, folks. It's been interesting so far, and it may get even better in the months to come!Edited by: JD1986

Care to explain why, Nevada?

Whites smashing the myth of the invincible black boxer is a great step in throwing down the caste system.

If Hatton beats Floyd Mayweather it will smash the myth completely, IMHO, as he is something of an iconic black boxer.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
In my opinion, thinking about boxing this way does not make sense.

You don't make sense, Nevada...you come across as a black man in disguise. Does it bother you that whites are winning the titles?

As I said before you are obviously trolling at this site. I don't understand people like you - why don't you go and post on a website where everyone is black like you? Your opinions are not consistent with the rest of us here - some of us come to this site because we can root for white athletes here without being castigated for it.Edited by: JD1986

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Many of the black champs have upcoming mandatories against white boxers so the number of white champs is likely to grow.

G

InfamousOne said:
Care to explain why, Nevada?

Sure.

200+
WBC Maskaev
WBA Chagaev
IBF Klitschko
WBO Ibragimov

Anything else is irrelevant in a race versus race comparison between boxers.

G

JD1986 said:
You don't make sense, Nevada...you come across as a black man in disguise.

I come across as a smart man, you come across as an insecure man.

G

'HEAVYWEIGHT: four of five titles, with one title (Ring) vacant
"

Hey, Canada Joe, ol buddy - Ring magazine ain't no title, Ring magazine is a POS magazine that should have gone out of business 30 years ago, that's all it is!

and

"why don't you go and post on a website where everyone is black like you?"

They ain't black at places like where we came from, they're white boys pretending to be black, wiggers. A very few might be mulatos or high yellers, but how could a full-blooded negro work a computer?

ww

PitBull

Guru
Its a pro-white site. Anybody who thinks that race is irrelevant here is
highly unobservant. JD1986 is right on the mark. If it irks you that white
boxers are taking over, you might want to frequent other boards more
suitable to your color-blind persuasion. Here ain't it. Here we root for
whites. Its not that difficult.

cjay

nevada said:
JD1986 said:

you come across as pretty stupid if you think that only the HW division matters. the US media has directed attention away from white dominatin at heavy weight by hyping up black middle weights.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
nevada said:

You come across as an insecure black man, or some stupid white guy who hates his own race. I come across as a boxing fan who roots for the white fighters.Edited by: JD1986

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
nevada probably just thinks you guys are all noobs who just started watching boxing once a few white guys started fighting at heavyweight. Like us over in the UFC forum, we're all TUF noobs who just started following MMA after the UFC's TUF reality show started on Spike TV. We're all just n00bs to nevada.

voice

Guru
I just saw the they are coming up with Hispanic Heavyweight title.

Hilarious. They know they can compete so they have to create their own title belts

G

Hispanic refers to a language group, not a race or a nationality. You can have aryan hispanics, negro hispanics, even hottentot hispanics, I suppose, tho the latter would be rather rare. So it's a Spanish language-speaking heavyweight title, OK. Everyone can have their own events and heroes - except us, of course.

ww

LittleRebel

nevada said:
JD1986 said:

whether you are white or black, nevada, it is you that comes off as insecure and ignorant. To call yourself smart is a sign of stupidity on it's own. If you havne't understood what this site is all about I'm sure the other posters have already tried to help you open your eyes, not that you even have the ability to do that...
Edited by: LittleRebel

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"you come across as pretty stupid if you think that only the HW division matters. the US media has directed attention away from white domination at heavy weight by hyping up black middle weights."

This statement is so true that it's painful to watch. ESPN and cable promoted "Mayweather VS. De La Hoya" back in May as the "Super Fight," the one that everyone needed to buy on PPV.

In reality, Mayweather won a VERY boring decision over Oscar...proving that he was only a slightly better boxer. I agree with what Nevada is trying to say with respect to the weight classes not meaning too much (Mayweather weights the same as the average 7th grade boy for God's sake). However, any victory for a white boxer, regardless of weight class, is a small blow to a masochistic culture (white America) that has deeply-rooted self hatred. Degrading one's self in activities such as athletic competition (by stating for decades that blacks are superior) is merely a microcosm of our cultural hatred for "mistakes" that "we" made in the past...the white man's greatest mistake, was being born.

It's all lies...there will never be equality because all they (you know who) have done is tell us we're the enemy for our entire lives. A big, strong, handsome, athletic white man is the worst thing you could ever be in America. The real enemy isn't black, or white, the real enemy is the greedy ones who try and exploit the masses for financial gain. Catch my drift?

By the way, I really like your posts, werewolf. I've watched this site for two years before joining the forum, and I really enjoy you non-PC style!

G

It's all lies...there will never be equality because all they (you know
who) have done is tell us we're the enemy for our entire lives. A big,
strong, handsome, athletic white man is the worst thing you could ever
be in America.

--- That's why little bug-eyed junkie Max Kellerman and all the rest hate the Doctor Klitschko brothers so much!

The real enemy isn't black, or white, the real enemy is
the greedy ones who try and exploit the masses for financial gain.
Catch my drift?

--- Yes. The media masters, the "neo cons".

By the way, I really like your posts, werewolf. I've watched this
site for two years before joining the forum, and I really enjoy you
non-PC style!

--- Thank you!

--- ww

Edited by: werewolf

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
--- That's why little bug-eyed junkie Max Kellerman and all the rest hate the Doctor Klitschko brothers so much!

Thrashen and Werewolf, it's good to see I'm not the only one who understands the source of the caste system in sports in the US (and Canada too). It is sad how we fight their wars for them in Iraq (and in the case of Canada, Afghanistan) yet still they despise us.

I remember Kellerman after Hatton's KO of Castillo, how quick he was to say Castillo is "shot". I hear another ugly SOB from the same group, Teddy Atlas (he changed his name to "Atlas" btw) speaking so negatively about Klitschko and the heavyweight division...

They are so quick to discredit white fighters after each win, since part of their agenda is to not let our children have anyone to really look up to, except the imaginary superheroes they've created for our children to waste time reading about. They have created an illusion that blacks are superior athletes.

These "media people" actually become predictable after awhile - for example, if Wlad ever loses a fight, it will be the lead story on the sports news, wait and see! But until then, he will be generally ignored and on the rare occasion when he is mentioned, he will be discredited.Edited by: JD1986

PitBull

Guru
Hey, as far as titles go, don't forget that Jermain Taylor will abandon his
belts at 160 because he's moving up in weight. All three will go to whites.
Also, Bernard Hopkins and Virgil Hill are in their 40's. Those two belts will
most likely be in white hands too before too long also.

Good post JD1986!
You spoke of how they do not want our youth having real people to look up to.
That is very true.
Our sons are given people like boy George to look up to.
The last thing they want is to see our young boys gaining confidence in themselves by seeing those that look like them fight. And fight well may I add. The last thing they want is for images like Klitschko raising his hands in the air while his black opponents lies beaten and battered.
This I think is the most important reason white success in Boxing, MMA, and any other combat sport is kept under a tight lid. These mostly eastern euros dismantling Afrom opposition is a smack in the face to the powers that be. You see they have already figured out our social status in their new world one world order. Our status is to be on the bottom, and anything that does not lead to those ends will be ignored.
If the trend of Euro domination continues, I would not doubt if certain elements move in to mabye even ban the sport.

Angelcynn

Guru
Nice post JD1986, and like you say, there are many more titles to be won by white boxers in upcoming fights over the coming months. InfamousOne, you took the words right outa my mouth! Like you say, if Hatton beats Mayweather then the myth will and shall be smashed, although unfortunatly having said that I think American boxing pundits already have a huge list of excuses to use if Hatton was to win.