Which team is the most white-friendly 1?

Which Caste-era team is the most white friendly?

• Brigham Young University

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colorado State University

• Boise State University

• University of Utah

• Army

• Total voters

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Based on what you know about these teams since about 1980, when the Caste System came into full force, which of them has been and remains the most white friendly for white skill position players? Vote Now!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Sorry Reb I don't know enough about college sports to vote in either of your polls.
smiley5.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don't worry about it White Shogun, I'm just trying to find out what people see as white friendly and what they don't. I must admit I know too little about UFC/NHB/MMA to vote in a poll.
smiley4.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
BYU, in my opinion, and i have been watching them ever since John Walsh was their QB, which is probably 1995 or so?

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
BYU is consistently having 18+ white starters and always seem to be at the top of the MWC. They proved they can be a dominant college football team (went 12-1 I believe it was a couple years ago? I guess they finished 12-2 with the bowl loss.. but also they didn't have Staley either of those 2 losses.)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
BYU also won the Cotton Bowl in 1997, their biggest Bowl win ever. I hope they continue to recruit and play white RB's like Staley. They have a couple of good white RB's on the roster right now, but it remains to be seen if they will get significant playing time over the next 2-3 years. We'll have to keep an eye on Bronco Mendenhall and see who he recruits the next couple of years.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, CSU really has gotten a lot of votes this afternoon. Must be a lot of Sonny Lubick, Kyle Bell, and David Anderson fans out there!
smiley4.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I really believe that people like the Rams because they have started two or three white running backs in the last 6 years or so.That is going against the norm in a big way and they should be commended for that.Keep up the anti-caste system Rams.