WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!!!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Can you contribute to the discussion instead of trolling my thread?

What is there to "contribute" to this inane thread? My God is in heaven. If you are somehow trying to attribute godlike status to mere football players, then you have serious issues my friend.

The best team, the Seahawks, won. Big deal. Wilson had a good, workmanlike performance in a game that didn't require him to do anything else. He did his job very well, and should be commended. Manning and the Broncos didn't prepare and got whacked. So what? There, nothing more needs to be said in this thread, you can now STFU.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Did Wilson complete a pass longer than 20 yards all game?

He had a nice touch pass to a wide open receiver down inside the 10 at one point. I think that was the only big gain. But he didn't really need anything else. When they needed 10 yards for a 1st down the Denver defense obliged. Wilson was very accurate in the short game.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He had a nice touch pass to a wide open receiver down inside the 10 at one point. I think that was the only big gain. But he didn't really need anything else. When they needed 10 yards for a 1st down the Denver defense obliged. Wilson was very accurate in the short game.

Yes, it is one of his strengths. He is also decent at check-downs, unlike his black quarterback brethren. His game is very similar to Alex Smith, who is constantly derided as a "game manager".

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
This guys something else. None of us refer to players as "gods" that's just kind of weird and queer.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Assuming that Caste_King is just a snarky Seahawks fan, perhaps he can take a class act angle like one of his heroes, Richard Sherman:

After the game, Sherman took to Twitter to defend Manning's honor.

Peyton is the Classiest person/player I have ever met! I could learn so much from him! Thank you for being a great Competitor and person
— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) February 3, 2014
There is no reason to bash him on here please Seattle lets just enjoy this one!!!! He is still a Future HOF player
— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) February 3, 2014
And he continued that thought on TV Monday morning.
“He’s a Hall of Fame player, he’s a living legend, he’s a record-holding quarterback, he’s a Super Bowl champion, he’s been a Super Bowl MVP,†Sherman said of Manning.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He's been banned, but let's stop referring to every single troll as "Matt Gianone." There have been hundreds if not thousands of trolls over the years; it's silly to refer to all of them no matter how different their writing styles and m.o. as being the same person as if he has mystical, omnipresent powers. "Gianone" apparently caused severe and lasting trauma to a few posters here.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He's been banned, but let's stop referring to every single troll as "Matt Gianone." There have been hundreds if not thousands of trolls over the years; it's silly to refer to all of them no matter how different their writing styles and m.o. as being the same person as if he has mystical, omnipresent powers. "Gianone" apparently caused severe and lasting trauma to a few posters here.
LOL! :lol: As I noted in another one of his flaming threads, I was pretty sure it was not the above mentioned mega-troll. I just think it was a Seahawk DWF that got lost on his way to a team fansite. You didn't really need to ban him, he would have disappeared on his own. He was entertaining in a really juvenile sort of way.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
LOL! :lol: As I noted in another one of his flaming threads, I was pretty sure it was not the above mentioned mega-troll. I just think it was a Seahawk DWF that got lost on his way to a team fansite. You didn't really need to ban him, he would have disappeared on his own. He was entertaining in a really juvenile sort of way.

The Seahawk troll must have been some time then as he decided to create a username and multiple threads immediately after the Broncos loss. Oh well, maybe he will create another username and try and play some more.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Wow this guy casteking is a sad, pathetic little individual. I honestly fell sorry for a person soooooo brainwashed.

TwentyTwo

Master
Final 7 regular season games Wilson averaged 144 yards passing per game..= Game Manager...he is not a bad QB...Very serviceable for the NFL's #1 Ranked Defense. Props to him yesterday...solid game vs a mediocre Broncos defense.

Manning is not my god(don't stereotype everyone on this site!)....quit looking at things from a straw dude!