HE'S RIGHT HERE

0202_super-bowl-seattle-seahawks-russell-wilson_650x4551.jpg

Hey it's MiamiHeatFan

Westside

Hall of Famer
HE'S RIGHT HERE

0202_super-bowl-seattle-seahawks-russell-wilson_650x4551.jpg
[/QUOTEHey
Hey mofo, I have nothing against Wilson. He is a game manager with quick feet nothing more. You will still be EBT Nation at the end of the week. Enjoy.

Caste_King

Banned
LEARN FOOTBALL YOU RETARDED MOTHER****ER. LOL @ GAME MANAGER. PEIGHTIN(34/49 280 5.7 1 2 1-1 24.4 73.5) WILSON (18/25 206 8.2 2 0 0-0 88.1 123.1)

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
LEARN FOOTBALL YOU RETARDED MOTHER****ER. LOL @ GAME MANAGER. PEIGHTIN(34/49 280 5.7 1 2 1-1 24.4 73.5) WILSON (18/25 206 8.2 2 0 0-0 88.1 123.1)

Learn to spell you retarded halfbreed Matty Gianone. You off your meds again? Still living in mommies basement pig boy?

Caste_King

Banned
I'm unfamiliar with your racial slurs. What is a pig boy? Are you mad that Payton choked again?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Please leave this thread if you can't contribute anything to this thread about Peightun

Get back on your meds Giannone. Looks like you went on another bender last night. It sure does take one sick pup to make multiple names and sit on this site and harass members 24/7.That's what happens when you are a little pussy that can only harass people on the internet. In real life you'd run like the coward you really are Matt Boy.

Caste_King

Banned
Get back on your meds Giannone. Looks like you went on another bender last night. It sure does take one sick pup to make multiple names and sit on this site and harass members 24/7.That's what happens when you are a little pussy that can only harass people on the internet. In real life you'd run like the coward you really are Matt Boy.
I don't drink and this is my first account. If you can't contribute to this discussion I'll have to report you for harassment. Now If you have anything to say about Payton do it in this thread.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't drink and this is my first account. If you can't contribute to this discussion I'll have to report you for harassment. Now If you have anything to say about Payton do it in this thread.

Just checked your IP address Gianone. I have PROOF it's you again. Don't forget we have all of your threatening messages saved as well.

Caste_King

Banned
Just checked your IP address Gianone. I have PROOF it's you again. Don't forget we have all of your threatening messages saved as well.
Don't know that name. I use the site *********.com to change my IP address. Contribute to the discussion please or leave this thread.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Manning set a Super Bowl completion record. Even in a one sided loss he still puts up better stats then the midget Wilson.

I'll let the troll hang around a while for anyone that wants to reply.

Caste_King

Banned
Manning set a Super Bowl completion record. Even in a one sided loss he still puts up better stats then the midget Wilson.I'll let the troll hang around a while for anyone that wants to reply.
Completely biased. Wilson had better stats. Better QBR, QB rating, more touchdowns, and more YPA

dwid

Hall of Famer
the fact that my eyes tell me he is a game manager, his stats show he is a game manager, and that every time I turn on a sports channel they are trying to tell me he is not a game manger, means he is a game manager. Why try so hard to convince the average fan of that?

but you have fun, this is probably all you have to make your day/week/probably year. We'll go on with our real lives and not live vicariously through some football player/team.

Look forward to you posting about your next "god" 25 years from now. Too bad this one couldn't do better than a Dilfer/Brad Johnson type performance. When the game was still close (score wise) he struggled getting it into the endzone, with 2 field goals and a Lynch run. Wilson didn't score a td until it was 29-0.

Last edited:

Caste_King

Banned
the fact that my eyes tell me he is a game manager, his stats show he is a game manager, and that every time I turn on a sports channel they are trying to tell me he is not a game manger, means he is a game manager. Why try so hard to convince the average fan of that?but you have fun, this is probably all you have to make your day. We'll go on with our real lives and not live vicariously through some football player/team.Look forward to you posting about your next "god" 25 years from now.
Tom Brady's first Super Bowl 16/27(59%) 145Yds 1TD 0Int 23 86.2Rating Russell Wilson's first Super Bowl 206Yds 8.2YPA 2TDs 0INT 0-0 88.1QBR 123.1QB rating. Take off your rose colored shades. If caste football is your real life then you obviously don't have one.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Tom Brady's first Super Bowl 16/27(59%) 145Yds 1TD 0Int 23 86.2Rating Russell Wilson's first Super Bowl 206Yds 8.2YPA 2TDs 0INT 0-0 88.1QBR 123.1QB rating. Take off your rose colored shades. If caste football is your real life then you obviously don't have one.

So cherry pick one White Superbowl winner's stats. At least he had White defenders on the defense that helped him for that one, and they weren't constantly testing positive for banned substances. Yeah my life, you got me there, 1.6 posts average per day since 2008, although I'd like to contribute more. At your pace if you were to stay as long as me, would be 30,000+. Who knows what other sites you are currently posting on because of the excitement that a black qb was finally on a winning Superbowl team.
So the fact that you are comparing him to Brady, means you expect him to win multiple Superbowls lol. Have fun with this. I am taking the day off to celebrate my son's birthday. Why are you not at work?

Caste_King

Banned
So cherry pick one White Superbowl winner's stats. At least he had White defenders on the defense that helped him for that one, and they weren't constantly testing positive for banned substances. Yeah my life, you got me there, 1.6 posts average per day since 2008, although I'd like to contribute more. At your pace if you were to stay as long as me, would be 30,000+. Who knows what other sites you are currently posting on because of the excitement that a black qb was finally on a winning Superbowl team.So the fact that you are comparing him to Brady, means you expect him to win multiple Superbowls lol. Have fun with this. I am taking the day off to celebrate my son's birthday. Why are you not at work?
Comparing two second year QBs in their first superbowl is cherry picking?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
From the site posting guidelines linked here,

* No trolls! Caste Football and its discussion board is for the use and enjoyment of Caste Football supporters only.

Get lost please.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Would someone please ban this idiot!