When zombies attack

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Here is a local story. This just as disgusting. Another black zombie.

orange_arrow.png

Northjersey.com : News

Police: Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 Last updated: Tuesday May 29, 2012, 7:36 PM
BY MARLENE NAANES
STAFF WRITER
The Record
Print | E-mail
HACKENSACK — A man who stabbed himself repeatedly in front of police — and then threw his skin and intestines at them — remains in critical condition Tuesday morning, police said.
Police said they got a call at 10 p.m. Sunday from someone saying Wayne Carter, 43, had a knife and was threatening to hurt himself.
When police officers arrived at the Clay Street home, they kicked in a door to his room, which had been blocked with furniture, said Lt. John Heinemann.
Carter was in the corner of the room with a knife in his hand, and he stood up, he yelled at police while stabbing himself all over his body. Officers noticed that his intestines were protruding from a wound in his abdomen, Heinemann said. Carter allegedly threw some of his skin and intestines at officers as they tried to enter the room, Heinemann said.
The officers ordered him to drop the 12-inch kitchen knife, but he didn’t. Carter is accused of swinging the knife at officers, police said. The officers sprayed two cans of pepper spray at the man without any effect.
The officers retreated and called the Bergen County SWAT Team, which helped subdue Carter so he could be taken to Hackensack University Medical Center.
He underwent emergency surgery, and remained in critical condition Tuesday. Carter had a history of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and has been taken to the hospital for psychiatric reasons in the past, Heinemann said.
Email: naanes@northjersey.com

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Was it a surprise to anyone that both of these lunatics turned out to be black? With society continuing to collapse, the process seems to be accelerating with negroes. I see mentally unstable blacks here in the city everyday. Maybe the crack epidemic is partly to blame. All I know is that Whites need to be increasingly weary when they are around blacks more now than ever. I for one always have my defenses up. Also, carrying concealed for anyone who can. Remember aim for the head when confronted by negro zombies.
:laser::boom:

Woody

Guru
All these recent Zombie attacks beg some questions:

1) Do episodes like the last 2nd and 3rd incidents posted here happen all the time? The first episode is the most horrific and newsworthy of the 3, did the first attack spark an interest in reporting what would normally just be local news?

2) Are episodes like these much more frequent than they are/will be reported in the black community? Just like child molestation is mostly seen as a "white" crime while in reality it's gotten so bad in the black community that they are speaking out and research is/has been done. Child molestation is rampant in the black community as many of you probably know. I wonder if cannibalism/frenzied attacks are, while not common, at least not unheard of in black communities.

3) Just as homosexuals were the carriers for AIDS, will blacks be the carriers for the Zombie Apocalypse?

:grin:

white is right

Hall of Famer
All these recent Zombie attacks beg some questions:

1) Do episodes like the last 2nd and 3rd incidents posted here happen all the time? The first episode is the most horrific and newsworthy of the 3, did the first attack spark an interest in reporting what would normally just be local news?

2) Are episodes like these much more frequent than they are/will be reported in the black community? Just like child molestation is mostly seen as a "white" crime while in reality it's gotten so bad in the black community that they are speaking out and research is/has been done. Child molestation is rampant in the black community as many of you probably know. I wonder if cannibalism/frenzied attacks are, while not common, at least not unheard of in black communities.

3) Just as homosexuals were the carriers for AIDS, will blacks be the carriers for the Zombie Apocalypse?

:grin:
I don't know about the frequency of the attacks, but the second killer is quite narcissitic so he will kill again if he can lure a stranger to his killing zone. He also graduated to killing humans the way serial killers do by torchering defenseless animals. The only difference is that he started about 10 years later than most killers. The local Toronto news mentioned he lived in an area of Toronto that I had a friend with a young family who lived a few apartments down from him a few years back.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

white is right

Hall of Famer
That demon posessed s0d0m1te oughta be drawn & quartered with a rusty hacksaw. Arch vermin like that need not be drawing oxygen.
I suggest an Indian Strap Match with these other two sadists who are in segregation in the Kingston Pen....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1a0GHQMQt8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNSktJ8bwYM&feature=related If we give them all rusty shanks two can die and one can be in the hospital ward dieing of Tetanus (of course the medical doctors could misdiagnose the malady of the winner of the death match.....:biggrin1:)

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I saw this clip the other night on TV and gave me a good laugh....you can add zombies to the top of the "list of things black people are afraid of", which includes ghosts, dogs and registered mail. :biggrin1:

[video=youtube;oSFSDDSUMzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFSDDSUMzE&feature=related[/video]

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I saw this clip the other night on TV and gave me a good laugh....you can add zombies to the top of the "list of things black people are afraid of", which includes ghosts, dogs and registered mail. :biggrin1:

...add swimming and hard work to that list.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer