When you see whites being discredited...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
When you see the Jewish commentators and sportswriters being unfairly negative to white boxers, send them an e-mail.

Very often you'll see the e-mail address below the article. If you want to be anonymous, just create an e-mail address on Yahoo or hotmail with a different name.

Interestingly, I've had replies from some of these guys.

The Ring:

Eric Raskin
Michael Rosenthal
Bill Dettloff

East Side Boxing:

Paul Strauss

Boxingscene:

David Greisman

Also please contact Showtime, ESPN and HBO and let them know how you feel about Kellerman, Atlas, Farhood and Bernstein discrediting white boxers.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That is their job! They have been doing a pretty good job as well. The DWF's believe anything these writers say.

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
What did they say in their replies? 

They basically just denied having any bias.

I PMed three writers. Two of them never changed a bit after the email.

Interestingly though, one of them gave me the longest and sincerest reply (I'll tell you who in a PM if you want) and stopped his negativity against the Klitschkos during the following months and even wrote a fair balanced, article about Wlad.

So perhaps it might make them reconsider what they're writing, who knows. It doesn't hurt to try.

ww

Guru
lost said:
But that's their job! too discredit white fighters!

all your doing is telling the jewish media their sellouts are doing a good job....

Yep.  You might as well write to the Devil in Hell and ask him to please stop being bad.  

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
When you see the JEWISH commentators and sportswriters being unfairly negative to white boxers, send them an e-mail.
Parody, I think it's great that you have e-mailed many influential Jewish writers on this topic and had one consider your arguments and tone down the anti-whiteness. Kudos to you, it reminds me of how hard I used to work arguing on DWF message boards and Youtube for white athletes. You know boxing much better than I and I like to read your analysis of our many great fighters who are dominating right now.

I do know that Jews have an inflated disproportionate number in the media. Lots of the most powerful people in the media are Jewish. But lets be straight here. I have seen a few Jewish writers give credit to white athletes. What about Steve Sailor who is half Jewish or what about Michael Silver's article on Gerhart in SI. And there was another Jew from a scouting site who said Gerhart was being unfairly under ranked (can't remember his name, but Don posted his comments).

I try to see the big picture. Most American Jews are liberal and I'm not a fan of their politics and the American media by and large is HORRIBLE. The Jews I know in Canada seem to have assimilated better with other Canadians (other religions etc.)...I don't know, maybe it's because Canada is left of the U.S and they are happier here?

Jews who are in power in Canada, don't seem to cause trouble at the rate the Jews in charge of large amounts of money and media do in the U.S. My family has some Jewish friends up here who are very nice, but most Jews I met in my time in Jersey I didn't like and they seemed to have an agenda. Most of the Jews I've met up here in Ontario I have liked, but for the most part I couldn't stand the NY type Jew. Canada might actually have more Arabs than Jews now, I might be wrong though.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey Tough J, at the rate BO is going, many Jews will be flipping over to the other side, if Hillary Clinton doesn't run in 2012. But your right about Parody getting a Jew writer to be honest and be a journalist instead of a cheerleader or propragandists for the MC agenda.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Parody, I think it's great that you have e-mailed many influential Jewish writers on this topic and had one consider your arguments and tone down the anti-whiteness.

Yes.

You know, some of these writers probably think we're too afraid to confront them about their unfair negativity.

Jews are not innately evil, they are not really any different than the rest of us, except many of them are taught at an early age that other white people are stupid cattle to be used and manipulated.

Believe me, they will have more respect for someone who calls them out on their unfair negativity. If we're AFRAID to send them an e-mail politely asking why the excessive negativity and discrediting of white/European boxers, then they will never change. It will prove what they learned as children about us being "cattle" is true!

But if we DO question their intentions, some of them will think twice about what they write! Notice Wladimir Klitschko is now in the top ten p4p in the Ring ratings, after many of his fans complained about his unfair ranking.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's time to take these so called boxing "writers" head on. Just post links to negative articles every time you see one of our guys getting discredited.