Whats wrong with white people.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Menelik,

Tht's alright Menelic, The clock is ticking. The thing White people don't understand about blacks is blacks have nothing to lose, no matter what they do, or what they don't do. That is true of every one of them, from the richest, to the poorest. They all have one thing in common, they're black, and they're at the bottom of the heap. The richest one would give away his vast amount of money in a heartbeat to be White.

At some time, they'll rue the day they acted like what you saw. Their time is fast coming to an end. Look in depth at things, not just at surfaces. They're all but done.

Tom Iron...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Now imagine if the perp was a white man who confronted a bunch of blacks demonstrating.
<div></div>
<div>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beFQXP55yz8</div>

The reason the white men didn't fight back, is because they believe the lie that negroes can fight better.

That's what the Jewish Supremacists who control the media want us to believe. And that's why most Americans have heard of Kimbo Slice but they've never heard of Fedor or the Klitschkos.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This coward with the camera. I can asure if that animal would have attacked me like that, the camera would have broken over his the negro's head. I wonder what this guy thought about himself being a coward when he got home?

Sadly, I suspect he never thought about being a coward or fighting back.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If I were that guy, I would never let another man talk to my wife like that. Let alone to sucker punch him and to just sit there. How can he not fight back. What a joke. Wake up people. Defend yourself and your family.

Menelik

Mentor
Parody said:
Menelik said:
Now imagine if the perp was a white man who confronted a bunch of blacks demonstrating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beFQXP55yz8

The reason the white men didn't fight back, is because they believe the lie that negroes can fight better.

That's what the Jewish Supremacists who control the media want us to believe. And that's why most Americans have heard of Kimbo Slice but they've never heard of Fedor or the Klitschkos.

I knew I could count on the 'Jewish Angle'from you.
smiley36.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting that WA33. Here's my rant

I have a few Black associates, one of my best friends is Mexican, I even have one Asian friend. But enough is enough. I cannot comprehend people who full heartedly embrace "diversity" as the future of our country. This country has changed from being a white christian nation to being one with a lost identity. White kids all around the U.S. know little about their own heritage and feel ashamed of being white. Don't believe me? Take a walk around your neighborhood and see how many white kids are bumping negro beats when they cruise on past. We are being taken over, but we're more concerned about our economy and keeping up with our high standard of living then actually caring about what our country is becoming. We are decaying, ala Western Rome, when they were overran by barbaric tribes who seized the opportunity b\c of all the corruption, urban decay, and bankrupcy. Sound familiar??

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
<div></div>
<div>I have a few Black associates, one of my best friends is Mexican, I even have one Asian friend. But enough is enough. I cannot comprehend people who full heartedly embrace "diversity" as the future of our country. This country has changed from being a white christian nation to being one with a lost identity. White kids all around the U.S. know little about their own heritage and feel ashamed of being white. Don't believe me? Take a walk around your neighborhood and see how many white kids are bumping negro beats when they cruise on past. We are being taken over, but we're more concerned about our economy and keeping up with our high standard of living then actually caring about what our country is becoming. We are decaying, ala Western Rome, when they were overran by barbaric tribes who seized the opportunity b\c of all the corruption, urban decay, and bankrupcy. Sound familiar??</div>

Good stuff Celtic! I'm only 28 years old but I can tell you this country has changed dramatically in the past 20 years. When I was a kid the US was probably at least 75 percent white or more during the late 80's. I would go to the Home Depot with my parents and it wasn't loaded with Mexicans in the parking lot looking for work. Most towns in my area were safe and mostly white. Not anymore. My hometown of Garfield, NJ looks more like Colombia now.

whiteCB

Master
Menelik said:
<div></div>
<div>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beFQXP55yz8</div>

What a pussy that guy is for not even fighting back. Give me a break he didn't even try to put his hands up or anything. Additionally, the cowards who just stand there and watch aren't too tough themselves. I guess they just assume not to fight the black guy because blacks are such tough SOBs as evidenced by their overwhelming presence on football fields down south in NC.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The black antisocial who sucker punched (the premier achievement of African cowardice) him appears to be over 50+ years old. What could possibly be frightening about that? How can any man, of any race, get smashed in the face and not fight? Then again, I'd imagine the media would simply edit the footage to only show the "viewers at home"Â￾ a white man expressing violence towards a non-white man. This would be Rodney King, Part 2, if only the races were reversed.

The camera footage can do anything, it can be anything, and it can convince our race of anything.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
The black antisocial who sucker punched (the premier achievement of African cowardice) him appears to be over 50+ years old. What could possibly be frightening about that? How can any man, of any race, get smashed in the face and not fight? Then again, I'd imagine the media would simply edit the footage to only show the "viewers at home"Â￾ a white man expressing violence towards a non-white man. This would be Rodney King, Part 2, if only the races were reversed.

The camera footage can do anything, it can be anything, and it can convince our race of anything.

Thrashen, I have seen countless videos on Youtube and on the internet of whites getting attackef by blacks for no reason. Some of these attacks are brutal and in every one I've seen the white person stands like a coward and takes a beating. They will never show the videos of the white fighting back. There was on interesting video on Youtube of a white family attacking a black reporter. Here is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVfViG8q9HM

Of course the white family is labeled as racist and white trash.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I have one comment: Epic beard guy!!!!

Has a dedicated website (I'm not surprised) probably some funny stuff there.

http://epicbeardguy.com/Edited by: jaxvid

newguy

Guru
I personally agree with most of you that the guy should have fought back.

Not to make any exucses for this guy, but most white guys actually have good paying jobs and don't think it is worth throwing their careers away to mix it up with a ***** thug. I know at this stage in my life that would probably enter into my mind, especially in having to put a couple of kids through college still.

Also, most white guys do not tend to be as savage and violent as blacks. That is what makes us more intilligent and better husbands/fathers then 99% of most blacks could ever wish to be.

It would have been nice to see the guy knock out the neg** though. The neg** didn't look like he had much on his punch, as it seemed to have no effect on the white guy, except to back him up a bit. But, if he had knocked out the neg** he probably would have gotten some good loving from his wife.

Also, do any of you know if the MSM has covered this story? I doubt they are. They are probably trying to bury this story as fast as they can. This story shows a couple things one. (1) Most blacks are savages, (2) dispells the lie that the tea party people are violent, it is more accurate that liberals and minorities that associate with them are violent (3) We all know if this was reverse - white tea party guy punching a black liberal, it would be front page news, with the white guy being branded a racist and member of the KKK.

This hypocracsy in the media is why I wish ever liberal elite in the media dies a slow and painful death.

Charlie

Guru
Should Cosmo Kramer have thrown the banana peel back at the monkey? At the end of the day Kramer is still Kramer and the monkey is still a monkey in a cage.

Some humans say monkeys are crazy and violent only because they've been removed from their natural habitat. Perhaps, but releasing monkeys into the general population does nothing to mitigate the danger posed by free-range monkeys. Humans imported monkeys to this fair land, therefore humans must provide for monkey needs.

A caged monkey can provide amusement to small children and Mexicans. This valuable service will enhance monkey self-esteem. A proud monkey is a monkey less likely to join monkey gangs, abuse monkey drugs and watch monkey television.

Does the caged monkey sing? We may never know as the communication gap between human and monkey proves ever difficult to close. But at the very least we know we tried. Oh how we have tried.

"...Anyway, I um, I just want to say that I'm sorry. I lost my temper and I probably shouldn't have. I took it out on you and, look, if I've caused you any problems as a result of my behavior, well then, I'm sorry. I apologize.

Even though, Barry, between me and you, we both know that you started it. I mean, who's kidding who? But they tell me that you're very upset, and GOD FORBID I SHOULD DISTURB THE VERY IMPORTANT MONKEY. I'm just hoping we can put this behind us, let's just move on with our lives, ok? So no hard feelings?..."

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
hahahaha!!! Charlie, that post is classic!
smiley56.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The GOP chairman (who was punched) was probably worried about (BS) "backlash" if he fought back. They MSM would say he was in a "brawl", etc. For me...irregardless of WHAT position(s) I hold, I would have smashed ol' Leroy's head in right then & there (without 1 second's hesitation).

There's far too much milquetoast gutlessness by the "modern" White man. The Elite have neutered far too many with the endless propaganda (via the "TalmudVision", "Hollyweird", "Madiscum" Avenue, government indoctrination centers, etc. The wallflower mentality we see now was virtually non-existent 40-50+ years ago. I could never image our fathers & grandfathers taking sass from these untermenschen (or their enablers).

Europe

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
celticdb15 said:
<div> </div>
<div>I have a few Black associates, one of my best friends is Mexican, I even have one Asian friend. But enough is enough. I cannot comprehend people who full heartedly embrace "diversity" as the future of our country. This country has changed from being a white christian nation to being one with a lost identity. White kids all around the U.S. know little about their own heritage and feel ashamed of being white. Don't believe me? Take a walk around your neighborhood and see how many white kids are bumping negro beats when they cruise on past. We are being taken over, but we're more concerned about our economy and keeping up with our high standard of living then actually caring about what our country is becoming. We are decaying, ala Western Rome, when they were overran by barbaric tribes who seized the opportunity b\c of all the corruption, urban decay, and bankrupcy. Sound familiar??</div>
Good stuff Celtic!  I'm only 28 years old but I can tell you this country has changed dramatically in the past 20 years.  When I was a kid the US was probably at least 75 percent white or more during the late 80's.  I would go to the Home Depot with my parents and it wasn't loaded with Mexicans in the parking lot looking for work.  Most towns in my area were safe and mostly white.  Not anymore.  My hometown of Garfield, NJ looks more like Colombia now. 

When I think back to the 70's and see the changes it is unbelievable. I never thought I would feel like a foreigner in my own town. When I go out I constantly hear foreign languages at the store. This country has been invaded before our eyes.In the 70's I never saw a black person, Indian, Mexican Etc in my day to day life.Everybody who worked at the stores in my area was a white person born in America.Of course, there were some immigrants then, but there were few. Now if they speak English, they have foreign accents.You could drive all over the country and you found white Americans.They had their regional accents, but you knew they were Americans and were one of you. We didn't have black people in every commercial pretending this country was 50% black.

GWTJ

Mentor
I worked in Newark NJ for a while and blacks would try and engage me all the time on the street. They were nowhere in their lives and wanted to bring me down to their level. I didn't feel like a coward for avoiding them but none of them ever sucker punched me either. I do believe in the don't throw the first punch rule though.

This guy who got sucker punched at the tea party didn't look like a guy who could handle himself so perhaps he should bring a friend or two to look after him in the future.

whiteCB

Master
I'm sorry but the GOP guy who got punched looked like a pansy!! Black/white/or yellow that guy wouldn't have fought back against anybody. I know the "eye test" is not necessarily right all the time but this guy immediately failed my eye test the minute I saw him. What I do think is a shame though is the crowd of people behind him just watching the whole incident and not doing a darn thing about it.

Paleocon

Guru
Thrashen said:

The headline would be "Racial Violence at Tea Party" and regardless of the provocation the media would have their hook. The disappointing thing would be that the Tea Partiers would reflexively commence groveling for forgiveness (they won't get it), MLK, Jr. worship (he was a heretic with Communist associations), and either search for a somewhat tolerable non-white to celebrate (we can only hope it won't be Michael Steele) or an unsavory white ally to throw under the bus (us).

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
WBA "White Bystander Apathy." If the situation were reversed and a White man sucker punched a negro, it would have looked like chimpanzees gone wild.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what's wrong with White people? the below video pretty much sums it up ...

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc[/tube]

it's obvious that most of us are complete morons.