what's with all the jew bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark b.

When I first found this site I was excited because I could find out about promising white athletes. For that I am grateful, but the more I read the different post the more upset I become over this constant jew bashing. How everyone can be so anti jewish and so pro arab is beyond me. Most arabs and muslims from any country despise the U.S. and everything we stand for. They would love to see us and all our freedoms destroyed. How so many on this site can be blinded by their ant-semitism and so loving and sympathetic to the arabs is disgusting. If you lived in a country with a hard core islamic government you wouldn't even be able to have a site like this. Is caste football supposed to be pro white athlete or anti everyone else? We'll never make any progress in correcting the injustices against white athletes unless people quit making this site sound like a bunch of recycled ku klux klan wannabees. I know I'm gonna get blasted by some of you, but that's o.k.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
First of all, why would you post this subject matter in the boxing section????

Second, please show me even two or three "pro-Arab" posts on this board.

Third, where is the "constant Jew bashing"? Out of 72,000+ posts less than 1 percent deal with "Jews," and when they do it's about Israel or Zionist influence in the U.S. media and/or government. No one can come on this board just to "Jew bash."

Fourth, I'll say it again -- if you don't feel comfortable posting here, then don't post here. It's pretty simple. To think that everyone that posts here is going to conform to the dictates of "mark b." or any other individual posteris lunacy.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I hate Jews and Arabs equally and support them both being bashed at every opportunity.
smiley2.gif

mark b.

Don; I usually respect what you write, but I'll take exception this time. Did you read the post "muslim boxing champs"? That's why I posted it on the boxing section. I was just responding to what I read. If you read the post it definitely has an anti jewish pro arab or muslim slant. That covers one and two. Third, I haven't counted all 720,000 post so I don't know if it's one percent, but it seems like a bunch to me. Fourth, I never said I wasn't comfortable posting on this site. I said that the anti jewish rhetoric hurts the cause and has nothing to do with discrimination against whites.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
If posters here express their dislike of the attitude expressed toward white boxers by certain people in the media, that's not "Jew bashing".

Every time Wladimir Klitschko's name comes up to Teddy Atlas, he gets into Klitschko bashing and the "state of the heavyweight division". Whenever Max Kellerman talks about white fighters, he discredits them, always saying their wins are meaningless because their opponents were "shot" or their opposition was bad or something like that. Two years ago when he was on ESPN, Kellerman said that it was too bad Wlad beat Peter, since he was hoping they would be "rid of one of the Klitschkos". Don Wetzel does the same, although he's somewhat more subtle in his discrediting white boxers.

I would love to hear a Jewish sportcaster or sportswriter JUST ONCE come out with a few positive words about a white boxer, but it never happens. It's not Jew bashing that's a problem, it's the "white athlete bashing" from Kellerman and others that we've been discussing here.

As far as the white Muslim boxers from the former USSR, none of them are "Arabs". Sultan Ibragimov and Denis Boytsov are white people like us, who just follow a different religion, and they don't hate the US or hate other white people at all. Sultan seems like a decent guy with good values.Edited by: JD1986

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I had to re-read the white Moslem boxing thread to see what the hub-hub was about. I think the first 3-4 posts discussed Jewish / Muslims sentiment for each other, then it went off on a tangent about super heavyweights and cutting weight.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mark, you wrote: How everyone can be so anti jewish and so pro arab is beyond me.

Then for your evidence of "everyone" being pro-Arab and anti-Jewish you cite one thread by one poster here. What the hell's wrong with a thread about Muslim boxers? There have been plenty of posts here praising Israel and Jews.Start a thread about Jewish boxers or Jewish athletes. Hey, I used to collect Sandy Koufaxbaseball cards. It's called give and take.

If you're comfortable posting here, then refute those posts you disagree with using your own logic. Or privately (via pm) contact me or a moderator or the person who wrote the post or posts you don't like. But I'm really getting tired of the melodramatic posts attacking the site and those who contribute here. If what you get from Caste Football is that "we" are nothing but a bunch of "recycled Klan wannabes,"well, I take great offense to that. Seriously, if that's how you feel take your dittohead whining somewhere else.

Amren.com

Mentor
mark b. said:
Don; I usually respect what you write, but I'll take exception this time. Did you read the post "muslim boxing champs"? That's why I posted it on the boxing section. I was just responding to what I read. If you read the post it definitely has an anti jewish pro arab or muslim slant. That covers one and two. Third, I haven't counted all 720,000 post so I don't know if it's one percent, but it seems like a bunch to me. Fourth, I never said I wasn't comfortable posting on this site. I said that the anti jewish rhetoric hurts the cause and has nothing to do with discrimination against whites.

If you look close enough you will find Jews behind discrimination against whites.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
mark b. said:
When I first found this site I was excited because I could find out about promising white athletes. For that I am grateful, but the more I read the different post the more upset I become over this constant jew bashing. How everyone can be so anti jewish and so pro arab is beyond me. Most arabs and muslims from any country despise the U.S. and everything we stand for. They would love to see us and all our freedoms destroyed. How so many on this site can be blinded by their ant-semitism and so loving and sympathetic to the arabs is disgusting. If you lived in a country with a hard core islamic government you wouldn't even be able to have a site like this. Is caste football supposed to be pro white athlete or anti everyone else? We'll never make any progress in correcting the injustices against white athletes unless people quit making this site sound like a bunch of recycled ku klux klan wannabees. I know I'm gonna get blasted by some of you, but that's o.k.

First off it sounds like you are Arab bashing. Is that any better? So, you are saying you are racist if you bash Jews but not Arabs. I don't have a problem with the Jewish religion and share no hard feelings toward the Orthodox Jews. I do believe that most Jews in this country are secular and have a liberal anti-white Christian Agenda. Most of the top lawyers for the ACLU are secular Jews for instance and have cultural Marxist values

Essentially Arabs have a problem with our pro-Israel stance. Israel took land in the 1949 and 1968 Wars from the Arabs. Arabs see Israel as a foreign land with western values in their midst. Most Arabs think Israel should be in Europe since the Holocaust happened there.
Arabs are also angry at the Jews controlling Jerusalem b/c it has holy Muslim sites as well. Israel makes it almost impossible for the Muslims to visit these sites in the name of security.

America has constantly put troops in the Middle East and has launched this Iraq war which has added fuel to Jihadist fire. In the past we have done things like forcing Afghanistan to build an oil pipeline after we helped them push the Russians out. We actually supported Sadamm in his War against Iran, b/c it was in our interest after the Iranian revolution. Basically they are going to see America as a land of self Interest that favors Israel.

The word Jihad means "to bring your will in accordance with God." The lesser Jihad is defined along the lines of defending your values and religion at all costs. Muhammad preached that the Jews and Christians were protected people b/c they shared the same God of Abraham, but different texts. So this whole idea of Muslim bashing by you offends me just as much as the Jew bashing.

IMO opinion most Muslims dislike the United States b/c of our Pro-Israel history in the Middle East and the recent deterioration of values in this country. They consider us a secular and wasteful country.

However, most of them don't agree with terrorist attacks on innocent civilians. Osama Bin Ladin has gained some popularity in the Middle East mostly b/c they are in awe of his ability to avoid capture by America. It is more an anti-American and anti-Israel sentiment than a pro terrorist stance IMO. There is only 1 country where more than half of the people had at least a somewhat favorable opinion of Bin Ladin according to the NY Times and that was Pakistan, Iran was close behind. There are some moderate Arab countries like Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait and the United Arab Emerates where Osama has very low approval.

The Iraq war was stupid and Iraq may become the next Shiite theocracy. Essentially we shot ourselves in the foot if rebuilding Iraq fails. There are more America haters and future terrorists in the Middle East now than ever and some of it is a result of our policies...

Now can we move this to Happy Hour?

Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Status
Not open for further replies.