What threat?

Who poses the greatest threat to the United States?

• Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China

• Mexico

• North Korea

• United States

• Total voters

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Which of the five countries listed do you feel poses the greatest threat to your livlihood, security, and freedom? Which poses the greatest threat to the United States?

Its the same answer to both questions, in my opinion.

Gary

Mentor
Seems like Mexico has already invaded us with millions of beggers.North Koreans are better soldiers than Arabs.We could have ended them in 1950 if Truman would have let MacArthur do his job.

Kaptain

Master
Oopps, didn't see the U.S. on that list until after I voted. Of course we are the biggest threat to ourselves as we continually tolerate the behavior and massive population growth of foreigners and people of other races at the expense of our own. Only we can stop the rotting of the U.S. from within. No nation can or will be us by force at this point so the only real threat to the U.S. is our own policies.

Of the other choices Mexico is more responsible than any other country for the rotting from within that the US is currently experiencing. I equate it to the gradual fall of the Roman Empire and the rotting from within that took place during that time period. The Roman rotting took place win they lost control of their borders (perviously strictly controlled) and other peoples, who bore little loyalty to Rome, mercenaried into their military and in an attempt to contain an outstretched empire.

At the same time they made many others far away lands full Roman citizens - perviously a rather elite status. Soon being Roman meant very little and the Roman people lost the will to maintain the empire. That in a nutshell is what happened to perhaps the world's greatest empire over about a thousand years and that is what is happening to the current world's greatest empire in just about 100 years time.

WS, I'm surprised you didn't have Israel on the list. But maybe it is best not to get into that discussion as it tends to have a life of its own.

White_Savage

Mentor
I think we all know feral gummint is the REAL oppressor out there. Hell, even the hoi polloi, aside from Bush-babies, has that one down.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
WS, I'm surprised you didn't have Israel on the list. But maybe it is best not to get into that discussion as it tends to have a life of its own.

You should be surprised - I didn't think of it.
smiley36.gif

I admit, the point of my poll was to express my own viewpoint that American citizens face the greatest threat to their safety and well-being right here at home. We're spending billions on border security - in Iraq. We're fighting for freedom - in Iraq, while our own freedoms here in the U.S. are dismantled one by one every day. Did you ever think you'd see the day when you could not officially publicly support or endorse a candidate for office 90 days before an election?? Did you ever think you'd see the day when the United States governmnent would spend billions on 'emergency shelters' and routinely collect data on millions of innocent people without cause?

I wish the people who are voting that Iran is the greatest threat we face would post a reply explaining their position and why they think this is so. I don't see it, personally, Iran or North Korea. China maybe, Mexico definitely - but neither of the other two make my top five.

JD074

Master
I was tempted to vote for China since no one else did. 5 votes for Iran and none for China? That's crazy. We're losing so many jobs to China and Iran hasn't done a damn thing to us.

I voted for the US, of course. Just as white people are our own worst enemy, so is America the greatest threat to it's own people. But Mexico and China are hurting us, no question about it. But it's our own fault.

Deacon

Guru
How are Iran a threat? They're a threat to Israel but not us. I voted for Mexico. Their invaders drive down wages and commit multitudes of crimes.Edited by: Deacon