What The .........????

P-NutLane

Guru
Alot of yall might have seen it already, but I could not believe it. I was looking for overall records of boxers, and ended up at a site called BoxRec. They have hopkins the pound for pound number one overall, just above Calzage, who whooped his head for him. Pavlik is ranked 7 , and Wlad 8th. Hatton way at 14th, and Bute all the way at 20th. There is also an almost sickening article on how Pavlik gets worshiped by Ohio natives, but poor multimillion doller, Lebron James dosent get enough respect. All there is to ask about these things, which are just a few ofthe countless examples of media attempts at brainwashing, is WHAT THE #$%&>>>?????

Sean

Mentor
Boxrec is actually a very good and valuable site. It's basically a resource for records and schedules. The ranking are computerized I believe, so that would account for some of the bad rankings. The board over there is just like any other board. Some good posters, some not so good. I don't post there, but I visit often. But the site itself, is just a good place to see results and what upcoming fights are happening.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
socrates, do you mean Joe should still be ranked higher? I'm confused.