What pick up lines do you use to get girls?

4you

I usualy start with mentioning how whites get the most medals in the olympics, after that I give them some history lessons about the Romans and the Vikings. I also have a picture of Wladimir Klitschko in my wallet to show how athletic white people can be.<div>
</div><div>Havent had much succes to be honest, women this days expect men to be succesfull instead of talking about others from your race who are succesfull. Bulsh*t if you ask me.</div><div>
</div><div>So how do you guys pick up girls?</div>

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
4you said:
I usualy (usually) start with mentioning how whites get the most medals in the olympics (Olympics), (either insert the word "then" or begin aseparate sentence here) after that I give them(you only need one space between words) some history lessons about the Romans and the Vikings. I also have a picture of Wladimir Klitschko in my wallet to ("which allows me to" or "in order to" not just the word"to") show how athletic white people (a comment about an individual White person shouldnot be followed by the plural "people" but by the singular "man" or "person")can be.

i've emboldened some of the more obvious grammatical errors in your post's first two sentences. please note that there are several. perhaps this illustrates thatit is, in fact,your complete failure to grasp the English language which prevents your finding a willing suitor upon whomto thrust your amorous desires. might you disagree?

4you said:
Havent had much succes to be honest, women this days expect men to be succesfull instead of talking about others from your race who are succesfull. Bulsh*t if you ask me.

i won't bother to repeat the English lesson, so i'll cut to the chase. this is probably the most honest statement you've uttered since you've begun posting here.
smiley36.gif
and since you apparently are eager to use alternative spellings for the word "successful," i'll join in on the fun. have you had any suckcess in anything? ever? i'm guessing you've suckceeded at virtually everything you've tried, though you've succeeded but rarely. and, yes, it is true that women often prefer a successful man to one who merely sucks at being a man.

4you said:
So how do you guys pick up girls?

you might want to take some notes ... i find that achieving twofairly simple (albeit apparently insurmountable for your negro idols) tasks allows me the opportunity to never besans female companionship should i want it. the first of these is having a job,and the second is washing (with soap, i daresay) more than once every two weeks. these two simple steps should have youdefeating loneliness in no time. happy hunting.
smiley2.gif
but, with your obvious deficiencies in so many areas, perhaps in order to quickly pick up a female companionyou might visit the nearest shepherd. i hear female sheep can be quite the love interest on lonely nights for hard up (pun intended) bachelors such as yourself.

Paleocon

Guru
4you said:
I usualy start with mentioning how whites get the most medals in the olympics, after that I give them some history lessons about the Romans and the Vikings. I also have a picture of Wladimir Klitschko in my wallet to show how athletic white people can be.<div>
</div><div>Havent had much succes to be honest, women this days expect men to be succesfull instead of talking about others from your race who are succesfull. Bulsh*t if you ask me.</div><div>
</div><div>So how do you guys pick up girls?</div>

Well, you could always show them your posts on this website. After all, internet troll is something YOU have accomplished. I'm sure any female on your level would be impressed.

chris371

Mentor
It was warm today, so i decided to rock a nice muscle shirt while going shopping , to show off the guns and whatnot. Two black girls came up to me in the middle of the street and start flirting with me. I just shook my head and walked away, im not really into lips the size of monster truck tyres. I guess that makes me raycissses.

chris371 said:
It was warm today, so i decided to rock a nice muscle shirt while going shopping , to show off the guns and whatnot. Two black girls came up to me in the middle of the street and start flirting with me. I just shook my head and walked away, im not really into lips the size of monster truck tyres. I guess that makes me raycissses.
I've had theidentical trouble. Black women are getting more aggressive in pursuing white men nowadays. Maybe they're falling for the same media propaganda that black men have?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
chris371 said:

Negro women don't turn me on either. I find them too masculine and too primitive-looking.

Every single negro male prefers Caucasian women over his own.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Pick up lines? I never saw the need for using them and I'm happily married to a beautiful White woman!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Hahah!!!! I suspect the troll does this too but he is flashing twenty dollar bills.......
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

moose

Guru
my favorite opening line is "What weight division are you in". Works every time.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Pickin' up what? ...the tab, the laundry or 52?
smiley2.gif