What are your three favorite fights?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Of all the boxing matches you've seen over the years, what three fights are your most memorable?

For me:

Calzaghe vs. Lacy
Pavlik vs. Miranda
Lyakhovich vs. Brewster

G

For me:

Leonard vs Hearns 1

Pavlik vs Taylor 1

Chavez vs Taylor 1

Honorable mention: Lyakhovich vs a prime Brewster.(what a wasted talent Lyakhovich turned out to be.
smiley11.gif
)

All had outstanding world class fighters at the peak of their skills. All included shifts in momentem. All had vicious blows exchanged. All had dramatic endings. These fights I could watch over and over. These fights make boxing the greatest sport.

Blue Devils

Mentor
1.) Pavlik-Taylor 1 because it was the biggest win for a white American figher in decades. The fight itself was like a Rocky movie
smiley4.gif

2.) Hatton-Tszyu I was just a casual boxing fan until I saw this fight at my brother's house(Didn't have showtime then)

3.) Calzaghe-Lacy Most dominate big fight upset in years. Definitely in Supermiddle weight history. Would be higher up but I didn't see it live had to buy a VHS of it from someone months later. Even though I knew who won I was shocked at Calzaghe's masterful performance. I wanted/expected him to win but didn't expect that onesided beating he gave Lacy.
smiley4.gif
I only wish I could have seen it live. Maybe with a few brothas
smiley36.gif
Edited by: shawn1262231