West Coast update

JGNYC

Some news from the West Coast...
Travis Picou of Air Force won the MWC championships 200m for a 2nd straight year in a championship record time, 21.15.
Domenik Peterson of ASU won the 200m also in 21.15 at MPSF championships. A new face, Joran Boase of WSU was second in 21.26. These are all top notch collegiate indoor times.
Peterson took 3rd in the 400m with a time of 46.77 and Matt Scherer of Oregon was 4th in 46.88.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the update.I also noticed that Steve Koehnemann advanced to the finals of the 60 but then was unfortunatley disqualified.I'm guessing he false started twice.Domenik Peterson is such a great all around sprinter.He reminds me a little bit of Nate Probasco of Nebraska in his ability to compete from the 60 to the 400.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some high school news to report.Kyle Anderson of Dobson High School in Arizona won the National Long Jump Championship this past weekend.He jumped 23ft.8.75 inches.He has only begun what will no doubt be a great career as he goes to college next year.He has so much upside.Another kid to keep an eye out for.