Welfare recipient in million dollar home

Kaptain

Master
They won't be prosecuted. The couple took a trip to Tel Aviv apparently - they're safe.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
They won't be prosecuted. The couple took a trip to Tel Aviv apparently - they're safe.

I saw that too. They won't even release their names. The zhids in Miami Beach and Brighton Beach and West Hollywood, CA and NYC and Tel Aviv etc etc etc collect every form of welfare their shyster lawyers can find and get a cut in, plus they are raking in the endless reparation racket sheckels for having gotten turned into bars of soap and lamp shades in Hitler's "death camps" (but come back alive again so that they could collect the money).

dwid

Hall of Famer
you should see the eco friendly houses Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie payed for in the lower 9th ward of New Orleans. He doesn't think people in Chalmette could use houses that save a ton on electric bills, etc? Oh wait those were White people affected by the storm so I guess they didn't need help.

icsept

Master
This is only news when it happens in the White community. It is a known and accepted practice that black "single" mothers get Section 8 housing by representing that they live alone with their children. However, their boyfriend or "baby-daddy" will live there and his income will not be considered when it comes to doling out the benefits.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes, the system is a total disaster. Basic societal pillars such a marriage are strongly discouraged by the tenets of the welfare system. For instance, if my wife and I "decided" to get a paper divorce and I established a separate address for myself (simply a mailing address, could be a friends house), I could still live at home, and my now non-wife would get $800+ bucks a month in EBT and EBT cash,housing and utilities subsidized, all school meals, etc. free. It's insane.

Michael

Mentor
Yes, the system is a total disaster. Basic societal pillars such a marriage are strongly discouraged by the tenets of the welfare system. For instance, if my wife and I "decided" to get a paper divorce and I established a separate address for myself (simply a mailing address, could be a friends house), I could still live at home, and my now non-wife would get $800+ bucks a month in EBT and EBT cash,housing and utilities subsidized, all school meals, etc. free. It's insane.

Not all who apply for Welfare gets them.

An article entitled " 'May die 2day': Chilling Facebook message of girl, 12, shot by her mother in gun rampage after she was denied food stamps" http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-girl-12-shot-mother-denied-food-stamps.html

Mestizos and blacks may, sometimes, denied benefits to all but their own race has been alleged at times. Also, a bureaucrat would find it easier and safer to deny benefits to Whites even if they qualify than to nonwhites who don't. Whites are held to higher standards and more likely to be discriminated against by the bureaucracy.

The PTB view welfare as something for the nonwhites (to keep them from rioting and so the "elite" don't have to pay them a living wage) and as far as they are concerned Whites can starve.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The rednecks and white trash that inhabit a fair portion of the surrounding area here have no trouble at all getting "benefits" and section-8 housing. Where I live, the minority population is basically nil.