Week 9 2009

PhillyBirds

Mentor
The Eagles make the Cowboys look like BYU in comparison tonight. Minus a battered Chris Gocong, the Eagles are starting only OG Todd Herremans and TE Brent Celek. Absolutely brutal.
smiley11.gif

Alworth No.19

Don Wassall said:
San Diego almost jettisoned Tomlinson a couple of seasons ago, but LT did a lot of public pouting and they backed off and kept him and let Michael Turner leave as a free agent instead. Obviously a bad decision. But from a CF perspective, if Hester ever gets a chance to be a starting tailback (about a hundred to one shot given his race), he's better off with Turner gone and Tomlinson near the end.

True, I remember LT's tantrum. I still looked like he had something left in the tank at the time, but, obviously, he didn't. Watching him get stuffed on six - six! - goal line rushes against the pathetic Chiefs was simply sad. The Chargers surely couldn't do worse giving Hester 10 carries a game. I'm sure it won't happen, though.

For some reason I haven't kept good track of Wes Welker this season. I thought since he missed a couple games that his production was going to take a dip this year, but in fact he's pulled in 55 receptions, good for 5th in the league (Dallas Clark is 2nd, only 1 shy of Steve Smith!). After 8 games that's on pace for 110 total. But, in the games he did play he's averaging over 9 rec per game. So, if he stays healthy he's actually on target for a career high season of about 128 catches.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DE Kroy Biermann had 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 Sack & 1 QB hit in the Falcons victory over the "Blackskins". Kroy was in the pocket with some near hits/sacks about 6-7 times. The Falcons D kept roughing up "Gayson Scambull" with 5 sacks & 8 QB hits. Former Falcons great Jeff Van Note said in the post-game (radio) show that "Scambull" is a "good" player
smiley8.gif
, but looks like he's in the wrong offense for his "style".I thought, yeh his "style" should be in Arena League (at best).

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Former Falcons great Jeff Van Note said in the post-game (radio) show that "Scambull" is a "good" player
smiley8.gif
, but looks like he's in the wrong offense for his "style".I thought, yeh his "style" should be in Arena League (at best).
Interesting quote. I can't think of any NFL offensive "style" that would fit this black quarterback. As for the Arena League, he is not nearly talented enough to pull off a good performance in that kind of a pass-intensive environment.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FBD, agreed. Scambull's certainly not NFL material. He's not as bad as "Duhmarcus" Russell (tha "slug muscle"), but he's got no business starting or being on a roster.

While the Redskins D certainly sucked it up yesterday, Reed Daughty did record a team leading 6 tackles with 1 for loss even though he was demoted to 2nd string SS. Daughty has done more with fewer starts than Horton, so I don't know why they don't keep him as the starter. He's no Eric Weddle or Jim Leonhard, but he has speed and can tackle well. He's certainly better than of lot of safeties out there. I hope he keeps playing well and can find a starting spot on some team, because I think he's ready for a breakout season. Edited by: Electric Slide

backrow

Hall of Famer
he's rotating in and out though, they used both of them. anyways, Horton went on IR today meaning that Doughty will take over full time now.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
The Eagles make the Cowboys look like BYU in comparison tonight. Minus a battered Chris Gocong, the Eagles are starting only OG Todd Herremans and TE Brent Celek. Absolutely brutal.
smiley11.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing PhillyBirds. I'd never thought I'd see a game where the Cowboys have 4 more white starters than the team they play.
smiley11.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Cowboys have always been among the blackest teams in the league.  They did start a great white fullback in Daryl Johnston and Patrick Jeffers was on the Cowboys for one season in the late 90's as well.  He started a whopping 1 game for them.  Pretty pitiful stuff from "America's Team."

backrow

Hall of Famer
Hillis is inactive...

Broncos declared FB Peyton Hills, TE Richard Quinn, RT Ryan Harris, third QB Tom Brandstater, DE Ryan McBean, WR Kenny McKinley, WR Brandon LLoyd, G Seth Olsen, and S David Bruton inactive for Monday night.

Hillis, who has just seven touches all season, missed practice late in the week while tending to a personal matter.

SoberWF

I guess Hillis figures, "What's the point?" Why bust your butt in getting back in time for the game after attending a family matter since you have absolutely no chance of playing. The situation is intolerable. Despite Toby Gerhart's prominence, I think he should steer toward a MLB career. Judging by how things are in the NFL, I don't see any team making him their featureded back. Disgusting.

backrow

Hall of Famer
*post options, click it, then go to EDIT POST and you can correct your previously posted comment without double posting, SoberWF.

btw Buckhalter so far: 3 carries for 3 yards.

Despite Toby Gerhart's prominence, I think he should steer toward a MLB career. Judging by how things are in the NFL, I don't see any team making him their featureded back. Disgusting.[/QUOTE]

sorry about that last post but if toby gerhart does not become atleast a reliable runningback in the nfl then i have no hope for white runningbacks

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Welcome to CF, white receiver #82. We can't pin our hopes on any one player or we will only be disappointed. Change will come slowly, and it will take little barriers falling one by one, not all at once. I hope the best for Toby, but I don't have any faith in the Caste System NFL giving him a fair chance to be THE MAN.

Bear Backer

Mentor
white receiver #82 said:
 Despite Toby Gerhart's prominence, I think he should steer toward a MLB career. Judging by how things are in the NFL, I don't see any team making him their featureded back. Disgusting.
[/QUOTE]

Nothing to be sorry about as far as I am concerned. I believe it to be true as well. The NFL is the most anti-White professional sports league in existence, even more so than the NFL where Whites are not excluded from positions based on their race. I am completely skeptical as well regarding the NFL giving Toby a chance. If history shows us anything it is that the league will not, because it is filled with cowardly coaches who don't want to the rock the boat and upset the blacks who feel they should rightfully have a racial spoils system in place, the league and media which has a vested interest in artificially promoting blacks as superior athletes as well as the race pimps like Jessie Jackson and the NAACP etc who are not satisfied that the league is composed of 70%+ black players. Any White player who is at a caste position is a thorn in the side of their plans and schemes.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The superstar afrolete RBs of Denver didn't account for a single rushing first down tonight. Gruden said "that's got to be some kind of record". Still, none of these clown analysts have the courage to discuss "the elephant in the room" of the screw job a "Pro Bowl" caliber RB is getting simply because he's white. In any other country on earth, a league like this would be facing constant civil lawsuits until the house of cards fell. 14 runs for 27 yards tonight for the two afroletes. Buckhalter was the rushing total "winner" tonight with 9 carries for 24 yards with a long of 7 yards. I think there's a good chance of this team finishing 9-7 if Hillis continues to get ethnically cleansed from playing time. The Broncos also set a second "record" tonight ie. highest employment discrimination level in the last 50 years! It is so ridiculous that even Barry Sanders wouldn't see the field if he happened to be white these days.
smiley55.gif

foobar75

Master
It was so nice to see Broncos take one on the chin once again. That fist-pumping little weasel is now facing the music. It's extra sweet to have this happen with that dismal rushing performance. And as icing on the cake, Buckhalter took a good licking towards the end there.

All in all, a very satisfying evening. I'm going to continue to root heavily against Denver the rest of the season. The way SD is surging all of a sudden, they may miss playoffs all together.

Time for this house of cards to collapse.

foreverfree

Mentor
Bear Backer said:
The NFL is the most anti-White professional sports league in existence, even more so than the NFL where Whites are not excluded from positions based on their race.

Say that again, Bear Backer?

John

Pollyanna

Guru
Rooting for teams to beat Denver gives me motivation to watch the NFL. I loved last nights game and reveled in Noshow's inability to run the ball. That little punk , Bill Billichik wannabe,sweatshirt wearing, prep rally, fist pumping, camera mongering rasist of a "coach" is getting what he and the owner of the Denver Brainduls deserve by screwing Hillis.

White Power

Mentor
I think that McDaniels might let Hillis run with the football now that he was shown exactly what type of running backs he has on his team. In a just world this might happen, but we all know the world it not just to white skill players. McDaniels your piece of sh't running backs lost you the game now either play Hillis or lose the rest of your ball games the choice is yours.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Couple important things to learn from this game.

1) The Broncos could have used Hillis just to block for the QB as Moreno was horrible in this regard. I think next game you will see Hillis in for just that reason.

2) Don doesn't know how to draft a fantasy football team as he played Knowshon as one of his RB's and though I only lead by 5 points going into Monday nights game, and he had the only guy: a RB playing (Moreno), he still couldn't get 6 points!!!
smiley57.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
2) Don doesn't know how to draft a fantasy football team as he played Knowshon as one of his RB's and though I only lead by 5 points going into Monday nights game, and he had the only guy: a RB playing (Moreno), he still couldn't get 6 points!!!
smiley57.gif

We were happy to take the loss in service of a greater Cause.
smiley4.gif