Week 7 2006

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Shockey ended up with 2 catches for 23 yards and a TD. Jason Witten had 4 catches for 72 yards and Anthony Fasano had 2 grabs for 16 yards.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sean Morey, the Steelers White Special Teams Demon, had a reception against the Falcons. It was the second catch of his eight-year NFL career.

Asked about it, Morey responded, "You would probably assume that it's some big deal. But to be quite honest, it's not. I'm just trying to do my job. I do what I have to do."

Another example of a white athlete being humble to the point of absurdity.Morey could have said, "You better believe I enjoyed getting the opportunity to play some wide receiver and contribute. I think I can really help this team as a receiver and would love to play more and if they call my number again I'll be ready." That wouldn't be arrogant orinappropriate in the least. Instead we get the Steve Tasker party line -- I love squandering my skills as a wide receiver. Please, may I bend over and have another.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Morey is an incredible athlete. as i have posted before, he went to NFLEurope and was switched to cornerback, a position he had never played before, and became arguably the best cover man in the league that year. upon his return to the States, New England switched him back to receiver and eventually cut him.

his unselfishness and versatility have certainly hampered his efforts to be a regular contributor.