Week 14 2009

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Did you catch the quick shot of the Arizona defense engaging in a group prayer near the end of the first quarter.  Give me a break!  Another example of extreme flamboyant behavior by blacks.  Maybe this will become another ritual, like the team jumping up and down together and screaming before games start, although if it were mostly White players doing the praying the usual suspects would do their own orchestrated screaming to nip such a "violation of church and state" in the bud.

Good assessment Don! The "affletes" do loooove putting on a show constantly (on & off the field). That pre-game chimp out stuff is beyond annoying...just are the tacky endzone "celebrations".
smiley21.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

bigunreal

Mentor
Don't think it's been commented on, but the ultimate slow footed, journeyman FB, one Leonard Weaver, has been getting an increasing number of carries for the Eagles. I heard Collingsworth and other jock sniffers sing his praises and someone (can't recall which odious "journalist" it was) claimed that he may now be the Eagles' feature RB. Think about that- if a Weaver can be a feature back for a team (even with high draft pick Leshon McCoy there), what rational reason can anyone give why high draft picks like Leonard and Hester remain 3rd or 4th string (at this point, Hester is now the BACKUP FB to waddling black Tolbert, who is utilized in ways Hester never has been)? Not to mention Peyton Hillis, of course. The unbelievabley obnoxious coach McEminem has had to field the questions of even a few curious jock sniffers, as to why he isn't getting more touches. I suppose even if all the jock sniffers questioned it, McEminem will continue to find ridiculous excuses to deny Hillis the ball.

As for Jake Locker, what is this kid thinking? Did he learn nothing from Matt Leinert's absurd decision to stay in school, when he was a sure #1 overall draft pick? From what I've heard, Locker is pretty much the consensus #1 overall pick, if he enters the draft. These guys are obviously going to go into the NFL- how can your stock go any higher than #1 overall, no matter what you do in your senior season? Not to mention, of course, the incredible injury risks you take. Only white players do this kind of stupid stuff. You will never see a black who is projected to go at the top of the draft return to his school for another season. It's the same kind of misguided thinking that got Pat Tillman killed. Again, only a white player would turn down millions to continue his idyllic lifestyle as a pro athlete, to fight a "war" on the other side of the world against a third-world, non existent opponent. In this regard, black players are much wiser than their naive white peers.

Desean Jackson is fast becoming the new "Ocho Cinco." Before he even began putting up good stats, the jock sniffers were drooling over his "athleticism." Btw, I read a blurb on Rotoworld that stated Kevin Curtis will be no better than a #4 WR when he comes back. What I said about these white players pushing themselves to play through injuries comes to mind. If they miss any significant time, they almost never get their starting jobs back.

Thanks to a few decent games, we are going to be treated to Jason Campbell starting somewhere at QB in this league for a long time. Btw, the Redskins now start a RB only slightly less humorous than Leonard Weaver- one Quinton Gaither, the lead footed future Hall of Famer that previously was the Titans' FOURTH string RB. No carries for Hillis, Leonard and Hester, but lots of action for Weaver, Gaither and the tortoise-like Mike Hart. What a league.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bigunreal, your increased presence at this site is very refreshing, another awesome post, man.
smiley32.gif

With concern to your comments on Leonard Weaver, how true. Weaver makes outrageously slow, obese black FB / RBs like LeRon McClain look athletic.

I was watching the "ETN" (Eagles Television Network) during the preseason here in PA, and the announcers were literally treating Weaver like a superhuman GodMan. To the point at which their glowing comments reached a Jon-Gruden-Level of sexuality.

After Weaver's first preseason carry as an Eagle (1-2 yard gain), former NFL LB, Kevin Reilly, stated emphatically that "the signing of Leonard Weaver is perhaps the biggest offseason move of Andy Reid's tenture in Philadelphia."

Really? Bigger than T.O. and Kevin Curtis? Hell, even the non-freakish, do-nothing DE Javon Kearse? Not even the most hardcore DWF knows Leonard Weaver, because he's literally a nobody. I swear, it seems like these jock-huffers are making things up on the fly. The DWF-subculture never questions anything...after all, it's on TV.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
bigunreal, you are one of the best ranters out of a large stable of great posters here. Always enjoy reading.

From what I gathered, it seemed as though the announcers were praising the Eagles for "boldly" using a fullback in a smash mouth running attack. What a genius Reid must be for thinking of this! Not. It almost seemed the announcers wanted to see fullbacks return to the days of splitting carries with the tailback, the way they praised Weaver. However, if it were Hillis, Evans, Hoover or Kuhn getting the 10-12 carries instead of that oaf Weaver, they would say what a sorry state that team's stock of runners must be in.

Edited by: Freethinker

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Nice post bigunreal, I always enjoy reading them.

As for DeSean, he has to be right up with Ocho Cinco now in stupidity and showboating. I hate the NFL.

However, if it were Hillis, Evans, Hoover or Kuhn getting the 10-12 carries instead of that oaf Weaver, they would say what a sorry state that team's stock of runners must be in

Come on, Freethinker. We here all now what supberb affletic talents guys like Weaver and Tolbert are.
smiley2.gif
smiley29.gif
Tobert has to be the fattest player who plays a recieving postion, right by fattso TE Alge Crumpler.

I agree with bigunreal about Locker and other white players. WHY IN THE HECK would you stay in school ( a below-average team, no doubt,)? The Rams need a player like Locker.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
With the Rams' sumo-line, Jake Locker would be DOOMED to failure.

At this point, if he were to enter the Draft, he would be the next "Mark Sanchez"... Jake needs to learn how to read defenses' better. Just because he's better than JaMarcus doesn't mean he's truly NFL-ready.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I forgot, about their O-Line for a second. Good thing Jake has speed if he went to the Rams, he would need it.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The Rams' have many problems, and my suspicion is that they'll draft Suh or make a trade for more pics.

icsept

Master
bigunreal said:
As for Jake Locker, what is this kid thinking? Did he learn nothing from Matt Leinert's absurd decision to stay in school, when he was a sure #1 overall draft pick? From what I've heard, Locker is pretty much the consensus #1 overall pick, if he enters the draft. These guys are obviously going to go into the NFL- how can your stock go any higher than #1 overall, no matter what you do in your senior season? Not to mention, of course, the incredible injury risks you take. Only white players do this kind of stupid stuff. You will never see a black who is projected to go at the top of the draft return to his school for another season. It's the same kind of misguided thinking that got Pat Tillman killed. Again, only a white player would turn down millions to continue his idyllic lifestyle as a pro athlete, to fight a "war" on the other side of the world against a third-world, non existent opponent. In this regard, black players are much wiser than their naive white peers.

Sam Bradford is an even better example than Leinart. I know these guys can buy an insurance policy to hedge their bets, but this doesn't make any sense.