Week 10

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Drew Bennett and Brandon Stokley both shone brightly today. Bennett had been taking a lot of heat so it was great to see him break out. Having last week off to heal his rib injury undoubtedly helped.

Here's a nice stat -- both Stokley and Dallas Clark had over 100 receiving yards for the Colts today. I wonder how long it's been since two white players on the same team both went over 100 yards in a game!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That Colts game was a sight to see!The only thing missing was Brad Pyatt returning kicks.He must be hurt.
Stokely had a huge game with well over 100 yards and
finally got a couple of touchdowns.Dallas Clark gets better with every week.He really showed his speed on that
80 yard TD Catch.We will have to see how Harrison and Wayne handle the white lightning invasion.LOL!As for Bennett,he is probably one of the top 5 receivers in the whole league.It was a shame that the Titans lost because of the missed field goal.Don't forget Big Ben and the Steelers winning again.The Rams also looked good and Kevin Curtis had a td catch and a big run on a reverse.

JD074

Master
We needed this week! A few bad ones in a row until
yesterday. Unfortunately I couldn't see the good
games on my channels, but there were some great
plays for the highlight reels. Stokely looked so fast
when he blew by those defenders. And man can
Clark run for a big guy! Wow! He blew by a lot of
guys as well. And Bennett was outrunning two
defenders when he caught the TD pass that they
showed in the highlights. Big numbers for those
guys. And Proehl and Eric Johnson also had solid
performances. There were the typical
disappointments, of course; namely, Hoover and
Schroeder. I would love to see those guys repeat the
excellent performances that they had earlier in the
year. Oh well. Edited by: JD074

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently the next big thing in the NFL is the return of spitting. William Green spat on Joey Porter (or was it the other way around?), and T. J. Houshmandzadeh of the Bengals is claiming that rookie safety Sean Taylor of the Redskins shot a lugie his way after a kickoff.

Given the predilection of impressionable young kids to imitate the behavior of media-worshipped black athletes, will expectoration face shots become the nation's unofficial new way of greeting friends and foes alike?