Watching/Celebrating 400 M Final

How will you be watching and/or celebrating Jeremy Wariner’s run?

• Alone at home in the comfort of the living room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At home or elsewhere having a party for the event

• At a sports bar to cheer him on publicly

• Not watch it, and check the results later

• Total voters
I just wanted to see how people where going to commemorate this event. I will be with some friends watching at one of the many bars near me that show sports on the HD screens. I can't wait. Here's to a Wariner gold, and possibly new WR!

waterbed

Mentor
I couldn't believe what I was seeing DAMN
what happened with Wariner in the final.
smiley19.gif

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
It just wasn`t there for Jeremy Wariner this year, and this showed once again in the 400m final today.

Olympic gold in 2004, silver in 2008.

I`m still super-proud of you, Jeremy!

KG2422

Mentor
He needs to learn to dance with who brought you. Same thing goes for Ricky Hatton. I think greed and lack of loyalty may be our biggest weaknesses as a people. Greed is the source of slavery, illegal immigration and guest worker programs. We don't want to have children because they are expensive. Our individualism is our weakness. I'm tired of mllionaires whose first priority is hording more money. He should have never fired his coach for the few of you that may not know that he did..Edited by: KG2422

This is too bad, I don't even know if I want to watch it now. It puts a damper on the whole olympics, that no white or other non-black male won any of the indivual races in 100-800, like a few did 4 years ago. Hopefully things will be better in London 2012.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I won't be celebrating Wariner's run anywhere.
smiley18.gif
I guess you jinxed him Electric! Just kidding I'm not quite that superstitious. Maybe Stevie Wonder was working some of his superstitious magic to help Merrit.
smiley5.gif