Vitali Klitschko was gassed and his hand was injured...

werewolf

Hall of Famer
klit122-530x317.jpg

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Vitali's behavior was a disgrace, he should stick to boxing. Basically, he started a riot because he disapproved of the Ukrainian government approving Russian as an official language.

Vitali's anti-Putin politics makes him nothing more than another "useful idiot" for the Zionists. Putin is one of a very few strong world leaders who has stood up to the Jewish Supremacists.

They Chosen Ones want to create as many divisions between and within white countries as possible (divide and conquer) and undermine any attempts at unity between our nations. No one else benefits from enmity between Ukraine and Russia.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Yanukovych was democratically elected in 2010, after the voters became disillusioned with the "Orange Revolution", blaming it for creating broken promises, a dysfunctional economy and political chaos.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/yanukovych-bullish-ahead-of-runoff.html

And Yanukovych being pro-Russia and pro-Putin is the reason he receives a lot of smearing from the Zionist media in the US and Europe:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/05/ukraine-russia-relations-viktor-yanukovych

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Vitali and his "little" brother are far and away the two greatest heavyweights of all time, but as far as I can tell they're playing the CIA's game in politics.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
""There are millions of us and they cannot pretend that nothing has happened," said Vitali Klitschko, the world heavyweight boxing champion who has founded his own opposition party - Udar (Blow), and took part in Wednesday's protest."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48069397#.T_XND_X0f6M

I wonder iif the mismatch fight with Thomson is going to go off now. Vitali seems to be much more into Ukrainian politics that that fight. Also, how badly was he hurt?

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Vitali's behavior was a disgrace, he should stick to boxing. Basically, he started a riot because he disapproved of the Ukrainian government approving Russian as an official language.

Vitali's anti-Putin politics makes him nothing more than another "useful idiot" for the Zionists. Putin is one of a very few strong world leaders who has stood up to the Jewish Supremacists.

They Chosen Ones want to create as many divisions between and within white countries as possible (divide and conquer) and undermine any attempts at unity between our nations. No one else benefits from enmity between Ukraine and Russia.

I'm not that into Russo-Ukrainian politics so I have a question. Is Putin that good that we should support him? I know OUR criminals in charge of this govt don't like him but I always attributed that to a desire to foster a cold war environment to help the neo-con agenda. I've read a lot about some nasty stuff Putin has done. I don't know that he wears the white hat in all this.

And also why should the Ukraine have Russian as their official language? Isn't the Ukraine a historically seperate cultural entity? I knew some Ukrainians when I was a kid and they never seemed to like to be thought of as Russian.

I'm also generally supportive of any White man that starts a riot. White people need more riots.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Is Putin that good that we should support him?
He's a strong and courageous leader. He's stood up to the Jewish supremacist oligarchy and cleaned up a lot of the corruption in Russia.

Of course, the Zionists hate and fear him, and have tried to brainwash us through the media into believing he's some sort of villain.

And also why should the Ukraine have Russian as their official language? Isn't the Ukraine a historically seperate cultural entity? I knew some Ukrainians when I was a kid and they never seemed to like to be thought of as Russian.
The Russian language, from which the Ukrainian dialect was derived, was spoken in the Ukraine for centuries before the Ukrainian dialect came into existance. The Ukrainians I've known identified as Russians.

The Ukrainians and Belarusians are mostly descended from the original Russians, a white people who maintained their independence in Northern and Northeastern Ukraine when the Mongols took over parts of what is today the Russian republic.

In a sense, many Ukrainians and Belarusians are more Russian - more like the people of the original kingdom of Rus - than the modern Russians, who mixed with Mongols and various Turkic peoples.

I'm also generally supportive of any White man that starts a riot. White people need more riots.
What White people need is more unity. United we succeed, divided we fail.

White people need to find the courage to stand up to the supremacists, like Putin has.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"The Ukrainians and Belarusians are mostly descended from the original Russians, a white people who maintained their independence in Northern and Northeastern Ukraine when the Mongols took over parts of what is today the Russian republic."

The historic name of Ukraine was Rus; Russia, Muscovy; Belarus means White Rus (and Iran means Aryan!).

White people will find ways to hate each other whether they're as closely related as Ukrainians and Russians, or Catholic and Protestant Irishmen, or northern and southern Americans.

I don't trust Putin either.

Funny how small a giant like Vitali looks when he's scrunched up like that...that is Vitali, isn't it?

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
"The Ukrainians and Belarusians are mostly descended from the original Russians, a white people who maintained their independence in Northern and Northeastern Ukraine when the Mongols took over parts of what is today the Russian republic."

The historic name of Ukraine was Rus; Russia, Muscovy; Belarus means White Rus (and Iran means Aryan!).

White people will find ways to hate each other whether they're as closely related as Ukrainians and Russians, or Catholic and Protestant Irishmen, or northern and southern Americans.

I don't trust Putin either.

Funny how small a giant like Vitali looks when he's scrunched up like that.

I wonder if the fight is still on.

I think ALL humans find a way to hate each other no matter how closely related. It's not a White thing.

Putin is an ex-KGB guy. How could anyone trust him?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I think ALL humans find a way to hate each other no matter how closely related. It's not a White thing.
Most Jews work together and don't hate each other. That's the most important reason for their success.

White people such as the freemasons used to work together, at least within countries, but now white men don't participate in mutual aid societies like that.

The British needed to co-operate among themselves to forge their huge empire. And they, along with all the successful nations throughout history had alliances with other nations.

History teaches us that countries and peoples who have a lot of divisions among themselves are weak, while united they are strong.

The various nations of American Indians in the US south (Creek, Cherokee, etc) came together and had an uprising around 1715, and had considerable success. They killed up to 1/3 of all settlers in a large part of what is today North and South Carolina. Then they went back to fighting each other, and within a few years, all the tribes in the area were decisively defeated by the British.

The US army had success against Indian tribes such as Sioux and Cheyenne in the west when they were separate. But when they came together in 1775-76, they became a formidable force and destroyed an American army at the Little Big Horn. When they separated again, they were easily defeated and dominated by the Americans.

We need to learn from history.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Putin passed a law forbidding public homosexual behavior :thumb:.

In the US, the leader is himself an effeminate half-negro homosexual.

The US, Canada, UK etc need leaders like Putin to solve it's problems. Russia was in very bad shape when Putin took office, but since then there have been some significant improvements.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I'm not so sure Putin isn't part of the international homosexual mafia too. Have you ever seen the photo of him lifting up the little boy's shirt and kissing his belly? WTF was that all about? And here he is on this interesting website making goo goo eyes at, and hugging, the homicidal ****** Dubya Bush:

http://mindprod.com/politics/bushismsgay.html

All of them witches! - from the movie "Rosemary's Baby"