Vitali and Wlad's first pro fight

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I've always enjoyed watching the Klitschkos fight negroes.

It shatters the racist myth of negroes being the athletically superior race.

[video=youtube;2c-O_PWtYjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2c-O_PWtYjQ[/video]

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Negroes are not "athletically superior", but they do have certain innate advantages in a sport like boxing, such as a smaller and more simply constructed brain and a thicker skull and thicker skin and a protruding muzzle rather than a vulnerable chin and their faces are less angular and their noses are already flattened out. There are many other physical and physiological differences between the races, especially between the negro race and the higher fully human races. Semi-human negroes should not be allowed to compete with full humans in sports, just as full blooded gorillas or boxing kangaroos are not permitted. Hitler said that the 1936 Olympics would be the last time that such a thing would be allowed, but unfortunately, as usual happens on this hellish planet, the bad guys won their so-called "good wars".

And speaking of Hitler and the '36 Olympics (and surely everyone here has seen Leni Riefenstahl's great documentary on it!), another lie that they promulgate is that Hitler snubbed the American Negro Jesse Owens, but Jesse Owens himself said that he was not discriminated against in Germany - but he was in the USA!

Owens himself will confirm that the “snub” story is a hoax, stating in 1936:

"When I passed the Chancellor, he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany [Hitler]."

Years later, in his autobiography, Owens again clarifies: .
"Hitler didn't snub me -it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram."

Finally, in 2009, well known German sportwriter Siegfried Mischner, comes clean with a secret he had been keeping. Mischner describes an encounter he had with Jesse Owens in 1960's. Mischner, now 83, claims that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of Hitler shaking Owen's hand!

http://www.tomatobubble.com/hitler_jesseowens.html

And by the way, the German Olympic team had two Jewish members, plus the president of the German Olympic organizing committee was himself Jewish.

EVERYTHING THEY TEACH YOU IS A LIE!!!

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
Speaking of the 1936 Olympics, liberals love to spout off that Jesse Owens disproved German racial theories. They never seem to mention the overall medal count though, wonder why?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Speaking of the 1936 Olympics, liberals love to spout off that Jesse Owens disproved German racial theories. They never seem to mention the overall medal count though, wonder why?

RankNationGoldSilverBronzeTotal
22px-Flag_of_German_Reich_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png
Germany (GER)
22px-US_flag_48_stars.svg.png
United States (USA)

Full table here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

Compare the 1936 Olympics - as you can see it in Riefenstahl's "Olympia" (available online for free) - held in the spirit of the original ancient Grecian Olympics, fairness and sportsmanship, with the jingoistic and corrupt olympics they held in the USSA in 1984 and 1996!

Ambrose

Master
Former WBO heavyweight titleholder Herbie Hide jailed

The Klitschkos first world title fight:

[video=youtube;Jn0UEuWza3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Jn0UEuWza3o[/video]

Herbie looked terrified right from the beginning in that fight. Vitali his usual composed, assured self. But the best part of that video above is someone flat out cackling at the end after Herbie gets starched.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Vitali and Wlad's first pro fight"

Then just two weeks later they both fought again in Austria. They were fighting once a month back then.

The Hide fight was another good one. That was in June 1999. It was Vitali's 25th pro fight. He had 25 fights in his first two and a half years. They were saying that Hide would probably be too fast for him. I think they said that Hide was the betting favorite.