Usain Bolt and Carl Lewis

A yahoo article just came out having Bolt making snide remarks about Carl Lewis. I was never a fan of Lewis but apparently Bolt blew up about Lewis because Carl referred to Bolt as a drug cheat. Usually someone who loses control like that, especially in front of reporters has a guilty conscience. It has not been proven but Bolt is cheating. Its just common sense.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Oh, you know how these people are. And by these people, I don't mean anything racist, like "these Black people".

I just mean liars.

Liars will deny, deny, deny.

Just look at that effing loser Marion Jones AND her former husband, shot-putter CJ Hunter.

Both boo-hooed on TV about how they never took designer steroids, blah blah blah, and then what happened?

It came out that they LIED.

So what was their reaction?

More lies.

I don't know if Bolt is a liar, too, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got caught, and then all these denials make him look ridiculous.

The thing about Marion Jones is that she isn't used as a poster-child for cheating, because she's Black and was once touted as America's sweetheart, even though she looks like a freaking she-Hulk.

No, instead whenever the media focuses on cheaters, they fixate on the Rocket Clemens.

Gee, I wonder why.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
PED fueled "Dolt" is such an egomaniac. I'm no "fan" of (closet s0d0mite) Carl Lewis, but he was a better all around athlete than "Dolt" (even if Lewis was saucin' too).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A yahoo article just came out having Bolt making snide remarks about Carl Lewis. I was never a fan of Lewis but apparently Bolt blew up about Lewis because Carl referred to Bolt as a drug cheat. Usually someone who loses control like that, especially in front of reporters has a guilty conscience. It has not been proven but Bolt is cheating. Its just common sense.

A link to the article would be helpful.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
For the same reason they fixated on Barry Bonds? Because they both played America's Pastime, dominated well into their 40's, and re-wrote a recordbook that is universally believed to be sacrosanct?

Or were you attempting to play the same simplistic, tired, trite, victimization card that we always accuse the negroes of doing?

Well, sir, call it trite if you want, it doesn't make it any less true.

Clemens is hit harder than Bonds. Big Mac is hit harder than Sosa. You can argue against that, but that's the impression I get, and it's not because I'm White and I want to give the Blue ribbon to my own kid even though the colored kid played better. No way.

John Rocker is pilloried for his racial opinions because they are not PC, where as if ANY Black athlete made an equivalent interview, they would have been given a pass. White "draft busts" are almost always panned much harder than their Black equivalents.

Black sprinters with a past history or drug cheating were still allowed on the Olympic squad. Would White athletes who were caught cheating be given similar passes?

If there were no White "victimization", as you call it, I really don't think there' be any point for this website to even exist.

Honestly I WISH there were no reason for this site to exist, because then that would mean we actually lived in a fair society where people are judged equally and earn equally.

As it is, minorities (soon to be majorities) are pushed artificially high, and Whites are artificially held down. Maybe you disagree, but that's just what I think.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well, sir, call it trite if you want, it doesn't make it any less true.

Clemens is hit harder than Bonds. Big Mac is hit harder than Sosa. You can argue against that, but that's the impression I get, and it's not because I'm White and I want to give the Blue ribbon to my own kid even though the colored kid played better. No way.

John Rocker is pilloried for his racial opinions because they are not PC, where as if ANY Black athlete made an equivalent interview, they would have been given a pass. White "draft busts" are almost always panned much harder than their Black equivalents.

Black sprinters with a past history or drug cheating were still allowed on the Olympic squad. Would White athletes who were caught cheating be given similar passes?

If there were no White "victimization", as you call it, I really don't think there' be any point for this website to even exist.

Honestly I WISH there were no reason for this site to exist, because then that would mean we actually lived in a fair society where people are judged equally and earn equally.

As it is, minorities (soon to be majorities) are pushed artificially high, and Whites are artificially held down. Maybe you disagree, but that's just what I think.

I agree 100%. We live in a world where the double standards everywhere are just sickening. Anyone that cannot see the sheer bias and hatred towards whites in general in all aspects of society has to be very naive. Just ask Matt Jones for one. He had incredible talent with a ton of upside. He made one mistake and was barred for life while guys like Adam (pacman) Jones get 4 or 5 chances.

I'm keeping a close eye on limitless and a few others here with many questionable posts. We are here to support our people period. This site is the lone voice for the countless men and women who are held down.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I agree 100%. We live in a world where the double standards everywhere are just sickening. Anyone that cannot see the sheer bias and hatred towards whites in general in all aspects of society has to be very naive. Just ask Matt Jones for one. He had incredible talent with a ton of upside. He made one mistake and was barred for life while guys like Adam (pacman) Jones get 4 or 5 chances.

I'm keeping a close eye on limitless and a few others here with many questionable posts. We are here to support our people period. This site is the lone voice for the countless men and women who are held down.

There's been quite an infusion of new posters in the last week or so, with several maybe having dubious motives. Don't worry, CFers, this will always be a troll free sanctuary from The Matrix. I like to give newbies the benefit of the doubt because joining an established forum is never easy. But all opponents are sooner or later sent on their way.

TBProdigy

Guru

Matt Jones was one of the most talented athletes ever seen in the NFL and had so much potential, I'm gutted he was a crack head tbh. Not to say blacks have done worse and punished by less, but he really had the chance to represent white athleticism at the highest level and he couldn't give a sh1t.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Actually, they would and they do.. if they returned from their suspension to win one of the 3 spots in their country's respective Olympic Trials.

i remember that kenteris and thanou weren't allowed to go back to the olympics after 2004

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Kenteris was 35, Thanou was 33, and without the good stuff, neither could muster the Beijing Olympic standard anyway.

thanou qualified ( http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2008-08-01-3035379506_x.htm ) and kenteris stated that he wanted to be there too

That was because of the pathological lying, the protracted legal disputes, throwing their coach under the bus by forcing him to take the blame, and falsifying police documents by filing an accident report for an accident that never happened.. not because they were white.

Despite each of them missing 3 consecutive tests over 2 weeks, and even AFTER the imaginary accident, the IOC wanted them to compete because they were from the host country. They extended them the opportunity AGAIN to get tested before the games, and again, they refused and chose instead to withdraw. I'm sure their chemists were already testing them them daily and the masking agents weren't working.

Had they just man'd and woman'd up like those other 10 people I posted, they would have come back just like everyone else. It wasn't because they doped up.. it was because of the circus they created during the cover-up. It's always the cover-up that gets these people.

they didn't admit that they were doping?
gatlin either

but i guess that at 30 years old, gatlin was too old to "muster the london Olympic standard anyway"....ooops

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bonds was hit just as hard as Clemens.. and that was without going before Congress. Roger Clemens volunteered to go to the House for the sole purpose of lying to their and our collective faces. He was done in by his enormous ego and his incredible hubris, not because he was white. Jason Giambi and Andy Pettitte admitted that they doped up too, and received no admonishment whatsoever. Are they any less White than Roger Clemens?

You lie, you go down. Why didn't Marion Jones's blackness save her from prison? When you lie under oath, you relinquish your right to complain about how you're treated. You tell the truth like Sheffield, Tejada, and the aforementioned Giambi and Pettitte, you walk. It had nothing to do with race. That's just you guys again playing unwarranted victim.

Roger Clemens was ACQUITTED, though I'm sure that doesn't matter in your mind. The White players connected with steroids have been skewered and ridiculed far more than the black ones. Pumpkin Head Bonds was the exception, because his use was obvious in his appearance, by the very strong evidence accumulated that he juiced, and because he was a world class racist ******* who hated virtually everyone. Real class act, that Barry Bonds.

There are always exceptions, and Marion Jones was one.

Not PC? Wow. Rocker called his black teammate "a fat monkey". Most sane people would call that racist, however you refer to it as "not PC". That says quite a bit about you.

He also said Latrell Sprewell was allowed to play basketball after attacking his coach because he was black, and a white player would be banished from their sport if they did the same. Bullsh*t. Off the top of my head, Kevin Greene and Rob Dibble each physically attacked their coaches, and didn't miss a game. Sprewell missed 68, and lost over $7 million.
He also referred to gay man as a "queer".

Isaiah Washington, albeit not an athlete, but also a very popular, high profile black guy lost his job on Grey's Anatomy for using a gay slur like Rocker did. According to you, blacks get a pass. Why didn't his blackness save his job?

White athletes are constantly called racist names by blacks. Peyton Hillis has said he hears it constantly. We just reprinted an article about Chris Conte who says he is constantly bombarded by racial references. But blacks can do it with impunity; if a White like Rocker slips up even once he's finished.

The black actor lost his job because homosexuals are now a protected group like blacks. If a White homosexual actor had used the n-word to Isaiah Washington, he too would have lost his job. But both Washington and the theoretical homosexual could have used anti-White slurs and not been punished or likely even reprimanded.

Reggie White once said the Japanese could turn a television into a wristwatch, and Hispanics had good familty structure because large numbers of them efficiently and succesfully live together. He lost his CBS job because of that. Why didn't his blackness save him?

Because White was "conservative." If he had been a verbal flame thrower like Barack Obama's black supremacist preacher back in Chicago, no problem. But Reggie talked against homosexuality and for traditional values. For that he had to go.

So JaMarcus Russell ISN'T the biggest punchline in all of sport? On what planet? Who gets attacked more than he does?

Uh, Ryan Leaf, Tony Mandarich, Mike Mamula, Brian Bosworth for starters. Watch any ESPN show on "biggest draft busts" and it will consist mainly of White players from the 1980s and 1990s, ignoring the large amount of highly drafted blacks taken each year who suck. Akili Smith was as bad as Leaf, but how often do you hear his name mentioned instead of Leaf's when the topic is quarterback busts?

Minorities train and compete just like anyone else. The problem is you have an innate habit of underrating black athletes, then can't believe why people praise the successful ones you unabashedly spew unwarranted venom at. After spending every waking hour bashing someone, you'll have the natural inclination to believe they're artificially pushed high when they're not. Cam Newton is the perfect example. He scored 51 td's at Auburn and was undefeated. He won the Heisman. Won the National Championship. Had 4,000 yards in the air, 700 on the ground, and 34 touchdowns with the Panthers. Yet people on this board were in total disbelief that he was getting so much praise and won the Rookie of the Year. Your unrelenting bashing psychologically caused you to actually believe what you were saying about him, forcing you to conclude he was "artificially pushed high" when in actuality, his rewards were was 100% warranted and earned. Someone even said Charlotte should have drafted Chandler Harnish to replace Newton and that the Panthers wouldn't because Cam was black!

Newton was praised by some on this board. And no one ever said blacks don't train, lol. Go to this site's "About Us" section: it states that we respect the fact that blacks make good football players (and by extension good athletes).

Despite RGIII winning the Heisman, and having the 2nd greatest passing efficincy rating in the history of college football, you guys were all saying Nick Florence is better because he had a good half of one game. Using that logic, I guess Matt Flynn is better than Aaron Rodgers.

Nick Florence? lol

Deion Sanders was shredded on this board when he was elected into the Hall of Fame. Why? Because he didn't have hundreds of more tackles than he did. The total ignorance of his being a shutdown corner, rendering his whole side of a field irrelevent.. thereby leading to his lack of tackling opportunities was totally lost on his critic. You just saw his skin color and had to attack.

Sanders was criticized for being a pussy when he did have to make a tackle. It's amazing how weak your comprehension skills are. But that's because your hatred is so all-encompassing that rational argument is impossible.

The Cult of Victimhood is real. It's enveloped alotta you guys to the point of not realizing it

Yes it is and you're a great example of it. You believe every black dysfunction has an equivalent White one when the evidence is so overwhelmingly to the contrary. For every black athlete criminal there's a White one who's just as bad.

You seemed to have waited a long time to spew this on our board; fortunately it's your farewell post.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
"Celtic Pride"?? Yeah that's the kind of "pride" most celtics have today, irrational favoritism of people that are not "celtic" as a way of appearing impartial, resulting in the degradation and marginalization of their own people. Pretty sad but typical.