United we stand.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I know this isn't about football but we need to learn from the minorities.If there is one thing that you can see with most hispanics,asians,blacks,and indians is that they stick together.They do not turn their backs on each other constantly like most whites do.Within the next 20-30 years,we will be a minority if not sooner!Whites need to wakeup.There is nothing wrong with being proud of your race & culture!There is nothing wrong with pointing out discrimination when it comes to yourself or your race!There is nothing wrong with supporting and rooting on your own people!This doesn't mean you can like other athletes,but first support your own people.These could be your sons,brothers,etc. out there.They deserve their chance to acheive their dream just like we do with our careers.Let's be proud of our heritage and never,ever back down!Thanks for listening guys.

jared

Mentor
Preach it Brother lightning. I agree 100% but your emotional outburst leads me to believe you've been drinking.
smiley2.gif
That's cool though, I've been drinking too, that's usually why my posts come in 3 to 5 round bursts.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No cold ones tonight.I wish but the weekend is right around the corner.Every once in a while I need to get up on my soap box and tell it like it is.My own people are so confused and naive sometimes.We can't survive unless we support each other.Thanks to Don,this site is a place where we can all vent,share ideas and just support the athletes that we follow.

remark22

Couldn't have said it better.........Once I had someone trying to explain to me that some "pyschologists" have concluded that if an African American hates a white person because he is white..........its not racist. Now this left me baffled..........isn't that the exact definition of racism? Why should anyone be held in a different light? Similar to that, at my University, there was a traditional "Homecoming Queen," and then there was a separate pageant for the "Black Homecoming Queen." Could you imagine the outrage if there was a "White Homecoming Queen?" NAACP would follow suite and swarm the school, news, media coverage, newspapers.........yet its acceptable to have a segregated pageant for African Americans? And it's not racist to hate white people if your black? Whats going on here....................