Ukic - NBA hates white guards

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am sure all white players go through this. Blacks just can't stand having whites in the NBA. They will not be satisfied until the league is 100 percent black. The NBA is ridiculous. 15-20 years ago we had about a 20 percent white NBA. This 20 percent was almost exclusively white Americans. Today we still have about the same amount and this is with many Europeans included. So the amount of American whites has gone down to like 10 percent or less I believe. I remember one of the commentators saying years ago that with the current pace of Europeans the NBA will be 50 percent international in 10 years. It never happened. The powers that be would not allow it.

j41181

Master
To WA33:

If the heads of the NBA did not want Euros over flooding the NBA, don't expect them to welcome more CHINESE imports.
smiley36.gif

But I expect at least a slight white American comeback.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well to this point there aren't many Chinese players in the NBA. I think there is only a handful. The funny thing is we haven't made any gain. With all the European talent and american you would think the NBA would be 30 percent white or so. Instead you have less and less whites making it to the NBA.

j41181

Master
The real funny thing is, David Stern is drooling over the Chinese market, more, more MONEY!! Heehee! That idiot!

I imagine sooner of later, he will meet the ire of the Chinese to bring in more of it's players. Then will see what guys like Bryant, Wade, and James think about this potential Chinese influx. I actually am hoping that will happen.

But then who knows, there is still a great batch young whites waiting on the wings for the NBA (if they are allowed in). Edited by: j41181

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
And the NBA opened up all-star voting in China. If they allowed it Yi Jianlian would have been an all-star starter.
smiley36.gif
But they don't allow all-star voting in Europe btw.
smiley5.gif