UFC: Couture vs. Toney

Howard

Guru
MMA fans in Las Vegas are talking about Penn or Edgar facing Aldo.Personally I think Aldo wpould beat either one.Decent fights, Penn is overrated and Florian can't beat wretlers, he does not have enough physical strength.Toney got paid close to a million to get humiliated by a White man which kind of pisses me off.UFC 118 won't be remembered by me.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This fight was a joke from the start. A lot of people watched it because it was a caste match up but Toney doesn't even belong in a boxing ring anymore. He's a well known racist and has the iq of a doormat.

ww

Guru
The wiggers on the boxing forums were going on about how they're putting their money on Toney.

smiley19.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
ww said:
The wiggers on the boxing forums were going on about how they're putting their money on Toney.

smiley19.gif

I wish I could have taken those clown's $. Most all MMA fans knew it was a slam dunk for Couture. 9 months of training doesn't equate to a 13 year MMA fighter, former UFC LW & HW champ whose been wrestling since grade school (47 now) & has Olympic level Greco-Roman wrestling prowess.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I'm punch drunk and as brain dead as a 90 year old with dementia....
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right