U.S. Official Doubts 9/11 Story

Realgeorge

Mentor
Americans will believe just about anything .... but I was inside the beltway on 9-11, and I promise you that a jetliner never hit the pentagon. If it had, Channel 9 would still be on the scene today,with tear-jerking stories of the horrible corpses among the passengers. Alas not a single casualty from the "plane" was found ... 'cause there never was a plane. Nor was any wreckage found. The plane "sausaged" itself into a nice neat tube at impact, and folded its wings and tail into the hole in the granite wall of the pentagon. All the "passengers" were incinerated into microfine dust. Yeah right.

I wonder how "high" in the government a brave soul will be to become a Bush 9-11 naysayer.

whiteCB

Master
Mark Stepnoski is the MAN!! If you all didn't know, and I am sure most do not, Mark is also a member of NORML. Which is the National Organization for the Reformation of Marijuana Laws. Mark is one guy that's definitely ahead of the curb!

The bracelt of the fkight attendant was found at the site. As someone said, "She didn't ride a cruise missle into the building."

Highlander

Mentor
screamingeagle said:
The bracelt of the fkight attendant was found at the site. As someone said, "She didn't ride a cruise missle into the building."
Just like that pristine "magic bullet" was found at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas? There were 87 cameras, I believe, in that area of the Pentagon that videotaped what happened. However, they are not releasing the video footage due to "National Security" issues. I can believe that because if people found out that it's all B.S., there'd definitely be some "security" issues for this government.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:

Her bracelet survives but no forensic evidence? Weird.

The story at Don's link has been removed. This is the message you will read if you click on the link.'That story has been removed from the site
Every so often we are forced to remove stories from our site. We're sorry but you just happened to request one of them.

Take a look at some of the other content on our site by going to our home page.". wonder who forced then to remove the story?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tired old White said:
The story at Don's link has been removed. This is the message you will read if you click on the link.'That story has been removed from the site
Every so often we are forced to remove stories from our site. We're sorry but you just happened to request one of them.

Take a look at some of the other content on our site by going to our home page.". wonder who forced then to remove the story?

I posted that link in June of 2005, it's no surprise that it's no longer there.