Tyson vs. McBride

speedster

Mentor
It's sad that the amount of hype the Tyson fight is getting.It's the heavyweight division plus Tyson and that is it.Listening to ESPN radio last night,Bob Valvano readily admitted he didn't even know who Kostya Tszyu or Ricky Hatton were.Next weeks Tyson fight is on PPV while over on HBO you get a free fight with outstanding WBO 140 pound champ Miguel Cotto against top contender Mohamed Abdullaev,which could be barn-burner.Which fight do you thinkmostpeople will watch? Sad.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hope McBride tatoos the other side of Mikes face.Will
this guy ever retire and get out of bankrupcy.Give me
several hundered million dollars and the last thing I
would be would be bankrupt.Please let this guy fight
against Klitshcko soon.That would finally be the end.

ironfist

Guru
I hope Tyson wins. That way America can see their beloved thug get hisass kicked by Vitali.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I hope Tyson wins. That way America can see their beloved thug get his ass kicked by Vitali.

I don't know if his fans will ever grow tired. Holyfield knocked him out and made him quit in the rematch; Lewis knocked him out; Williams knocked him out. How many fights does a guy have to lose before he isn't marketable anymore?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good points.I would rather see Klitschko finish him off
but I still will root for McBride.I heard the Bryd-
Lykovitch fight has been moved to August 13th.That is
a must see.I hope McBride eats his Lucky Charms and has
the luck of the irish on Saturday.I don't think he will
win but I'm pulling for him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have to pull for my fellow Irishman. Like the 10'th Tennessee Infantry Flag says, "Sons of Erin, Go Where Glory Waits You!"

IceSpeed2

Guru
I am rooting for McBride and against Tyson. I
still despise Tyson because he should not box anymore due to his
crimes. He should pick a different profession to repent to
society.

As far as the fight goes, I smell a set up. McBride does not seem to be in to good of shape.

I want the luck shot in the 6th. McBride downs Tyson with a hook
to the head. I think that is when the fight ends, as does Tyson's
carreer.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope you are right Icespeed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well,I think he did tatoo the other side of his face.
Ha.ha.Good prediction on the round Icespeed2.I really
enjoyed this fight.I can hear all the Irish guys singing
and saying,NEXT?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Everyone, told me never bet on the white guy, so I bet on white guy and made a few dollars.
smiley36.gif

They were ragging on him before the fight saying, what is a flabby white guy doing in boxing. After the fight though they had to make an excuse to why Tyson lost.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
[QUOTE The population of all Yugoslavian countries (Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, etc) put together is less than 40 million. Tiny. About the same as the population of African Americans in USA. But look at the talent they produce. [/QUOTE]

Even tinier than people realize. Croatia's pop. is 4.5 million, Slovenia only about 2 million and Serbia has 11 million. Because of the NBA draf people know that Andrew Bogut is Croatian as was the late George Mikan.

If Drazen Petrovic, Toni Kukoc, Manu Ginobli, Sabonis, Kirilenko, Divac and other European players had been born and raised in America, weprobably never would have heard of them. They would have been chewed up and spit out by the Caste System.Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
They were ragging on him before the fight saying, what is a flabby white guy doing in boxing.

But nary a mention of all the flabby BLACK guys in boxing, huh?

Tyson wasn't looking all that cut, either. How 'bout Riddick Bowe, Lamon Brewster, and James "FAT" Toney?!