Tyson Fury vs Christian Hammer

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;UBWv2PFUhZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UBWv2PFUhZU[/video]

Riggins44

Master
Fury looks like a smaller version of Valuev. Quicker hands, but similar body type, with the bald head of course. Not a big puncher for such a big man, but a good boxer with a good chin who doesn't let himself get hit much.

Ambrose

Master
Fury's probably good enough to be THE champion right now were it not for Klitschko whom, I think, will absolutely demolish him. Big, good skills, but not enough TNT. I do think he would turn that bean pole Wilder into scrap metal though.

Fury has said he wants Klitschko next and he's also Klitschko ' s mandatory. Frank Warren said he wants to do it in a football stadium in England, perhaps Wembley, Old Trafford, or Etihadt Stadium. Could do 60,000+ fans.

Wilder has publicly called Fury out though so maybe Fury will have a change of plans?

I like Fury V Wilder and then the winner V Wlad in a "showdown" type fight.

a5308860

Banned
It will be Fury-Wlad. I don't see Wilder going near anyone dangerous unless he is forced to. He is such a fraud that I see them just waiting it out patiently until all threats are gone and then picking up belts that Wlad left behind. I have 0 confidence that Team Wilder will ever put him in with any legit HW. I don't believe they are looking to cash him out against Wlad the way Haye did. They have worked so hard to create this fake champion that I don't see them willing to lose it all before they can make him "Undisputed HW champion." Certain people want a black American Undisputed HW champion badly and waiting for Wlad to be gone is their one shot. They have already failed with Seth Mitchell. Stiverne-Wilder, the terrible fight that it was, reportedly did huge ratings in the US. Mayweather, as boring as he is, is also huge in the US. Turning Wilder into HW champion with all the belts is very important to some people's agendas.