Two of the Greatest Fighters of All-Time

Gary

Mentor
Here they are two of the Greatest Heavyweights in the History of Boxing. Rocky Marciano and Jack Dempsey. Both were hard hitters-both had chins like stone-both as tough as old shoe leather. When they got a man against the ropes you were in big trouble. Come on youth of America-stop letting the Russians do all the fighting. Step up and be a CHAMP like Dempsey and Marciano!!

a1c.jpg

Kaptain

Master
Gary, where did you those pictures? Rocky looks like he has a cartoon character expression on his face and the picture of Dempsey's grandfather speaks for itself. Couldn't find any more flattering pictures than those?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Gary , do you know the history of that photo? Here's one of Jack Dempsey.

dempsey.jpg
Edited by: Bart

Gary

Mentor
Dempsey was almost 30 years older then Rocky so you are never going to get a good picture of them together in there prime, yes I could have put up pictures of both in there prime, but the piont of the photo was to inspire the youth by there greatness in the ring and the mention of there names speaks of toughness so sadly lacking in most young white American guys these days. Dempsey was at least 60 in that picture[still looks good for his age]. I wanted them side by side and that was the only photo I could find. My intention was to get White guys tougher so they could be top notch in sports. If I offened anyone I can assure you this was not my intention.

I have seen this photo before. It was taken when Dempsey visited Marciano at his training camp before Rocky's title fight with Walcott in September 1952. Marciano KO'd Jersey Joe with one punch in the 13th, as we know. Jack Dempsey was 57 at the time of the photo, Rocky Marciano was 29.

Gary

Mentor
He is thinking of all the money he'll get after knocking out Walcott again!!!

White_Savage

Mentor
You forgot to mention that if Dempsey wasn't the fastest HW ever, he was at least the second. Everyone who ever saw both him and Ali fight said that.

ironfist

Guru
The brainwahing by the marxist anti-white media, Hollywood complex has taken it's toll. That's why there are so few white American fighters. This brainwashing hasnot made it's way to Eastern Europe. In the endwe will be thanking the Klitschko brothers for saving our country.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The "Rock" was seriously ripped for the 1950's. And Dempsey looks like a thug from the 1920's.

Gary

Mentor
Dempsey was tougher then any thug your ever likely to meet. At 190lbs you will never find a tougher man then Jack Dempsey!!

When in his mid 70's, Jack Dempsey was jumped by a couple of thugs outside his restaurant. He hit them with body punches, knocking them to the ground. This has been told several times, including the ESPN Sportcentury Dempsey bio.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Interesting picture.Big hitters for sure. Don't know the third fellow.

010b.jpg

Three Big Hitters: Rocky Marciano, Mickey Mantle, and Frankie "One-Ear" Fratto