Two more starters in the MAC

referendum

Mentor
Looks like the MAC is roughly unchanged this year with about 93 white starters vs. last years 91. I'm assuming no change from Northern Illinois but I couldn't find last years numbers. 21 non-linemen offensive starters vs last years roughly 17. Central Michigan was key this year in raising overall numbers (increase of four), and non-linemen offensive starters, with a new white tight end and two new white WR's. Interesting teams in this conference, with Eastern Michigan, for instance, starting an all white Offensive line and five defensive starters, and yet no white running backs, tight end or WR's.
Seems like Ball St should have more white starters, with only 7 this year. Also, hopefully Temple with its SEC-like numbers will get destroyed. What are they doing in the MAC anyway?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
NIU had 11 white starters last season referendum, and looks to have 14 this year. So another big increase along with Central Michigan.

referendum

Mentor
Whoops, I forgot a few teams in my notes on the MAC, so we actually have about 129 white starters vs last years 124 or so, assuming Kent St has the same amount of white starters, and non-linemen white offensive starters is 32 (assuming Kent St has two like last year) vs. last years 26. Thanks for NIU update Col Reb.Edited by: referendum