Twins

bigwhitehorse

Torrie Hunters dive to make the highlight real is what ultimately cost the Twins the season. That stupid ego driven dive took the wind out of their sails. Way to go Torrie. Your a true example of putting I before team. You should be ashamed of yourself.

LabMan

Mentor
I have to agree with bigWhitehorse,it's not the first time in 06 that Hunter has misplayed chances in the outfield.But according to Fox sports,and ESPN announcers,his "bright smile"makes up for all negative aspects of his game!

Weltner

Guru
Wait, black "athletes" don't make mistakes! They always catch a ball when diving for it,in those situations!

Had to be some kind of White devil spell!!Because blacks are perfect!!

"It's voodoo,I tells ya."

Weltner

Guru
bigwhitehorse said:
Torrie Hunters dive to make the highlight real is what ultimately cost the Twins the season. That stupid ego driven dive took the wind out of their sails. Way to go Torrie. Your a true example of putting I before team. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm surprised he doesn't spell his name that way,knowing the deliberately hideous way that blacks spell their "names" nowadays,but his name is spelled the equally obnoxious way of Torii - not one 'i',oh no no, two of them.Ain's dat jes jeen-yuss?

foreverfree

Mentor
Weltner said:
I'm surprised he doesn't spell his name that way,knowing the deliberately hideous way that blacks spell their "names" nowadays,but his name is spelled the equally obnoxious way of Torii - not one 'i',oh no no, two of them.Ain's dat jes jeen-yuss?

He's afraid people will confuse him with a certain Ms. Spelling (I thought Jennie Garth was cuter, but I digress). But an obnoxious spelling, Mr. Hunter's, anyway. And then there's yet another TORE-ee spelling (pardon the pun) - "Torryyyyyyyyy HOLT!" of the Rams.

JohnEdited by: foreverfree