TUF Finals

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
All in all a decent night of fights. I was happy that Sadallah won but was disappointed in Dolloway's antics. He has been watching too many fights on TV. He obviously tapped then tried to act like he didn't. Not the way to endear yourself to the fans and Dan White, CB.

I was disappointed in the Tanner fight though. I wanted him to win for old men everywhere, but man he just looked older, more tired, and slower than Kendall. He has gone the way of Tito and Matt but in a worse way. The guys who's game consisted of shooting and ground n' pound are the first to lose it when they get older.

Good night of free fights, imo.

patriot

Guru
results

1 Rob Kimmons age 27 rec 9-2 def Rob Youndt 1 round Sub
2 Dean Lister 32 record 11-5 def Jeremy Horn 1 round submission- Great fight; two of the best BJJ fighters in the world. Lister won the Abu Dabii grappling tournament a few years ago.
3 Matt Brown age 27 record 8-6 Koed Matt Arroyo 2nd round. Brown is a very good boxer. Arroyo is from TUF 6.
4.Dustin Hazellett age 22 record 13-5 submitted Josh Burkeman 28 - A huge upset in my opinion Burkeman is one of the best at 185. Hazellett is going to be turning heads at 185.
5.Matt Riddle 22 def Dante Rivera- Riddle of TUF 7 def Rivera of TUF 7. Riddle was the guy who had the huge ko in episode 1.
6. Spencer Fisher 32 def Jeremy Stephens 22 by UD- A great fight Fisher is one of the best at 155. Stephens is one of the top prospects at 155.
7.Deigo Sanchez 25 13-2 kos Luigi Forravitti 3rd round. Sanchez has very good power. He is one of the best fighters to come out of the TUF show.
8. Amir Sadollah 27 2-0 def CB Dollaway 23 7-2 1st round sub. Amir is a very well rounded fighter and I think he has a future in MMA. He is a good striker and a very good Sambo wrestler. However think Dollaway has a good future as well. Dollaway is a great wrestler and he has time to evolve into a mixed martial artist. Dollaway needs to learn some BJJ.
9. Kendell Grove 25 Def Even Tanner 37. Grove was able to throw some very good strikes in the first two rounds. Tanner's problem was he wasn't confident in his boxing.

nopictures

Guru
I actually feel pretty sh*tty for Evan Tanner.

guest301

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
Amir is one of the most likeable guys out there. Good for him.

Dustin Hazelett had an awesome arm bar against Josh Burkman. It wasn't on TV, but you can watch it for free at ufc.com.

Hopefully this will work:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=VideoPlayer.home&gid=12971

I agree with you about Amir. He's already a fan favorite and a personal favorite of mine. I love his quips and quirky humor. He's alot like Forrest in that respect. I am glad he won.