Tough Times

Menelik

Mentor
As everybody knows we are in a recession. Folks have lost jobs down here where I live but I haven't heard anyone going to extremes like this one guy:

man kills familyEdited by: Menelik

I fear that we will have more stories like this.

That is sick. Man, this is crazy and senseless. I am fortunate to have things going pretty well for the moment. However I am glad that I was raised poor. These people who have been comfortable their whole lives are gonna be in for some shocking.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Sad and tragic story, but lets not make the killer a victim of the economy like the MSM is trying to do. One liberal network called this crime, get this, "econocide". Give me a break.

It is still tragic. I do not wish this fate on anyone.

The sickest and most twisted part is that it seems that the wife agreed with it. WTF?!?! I can see one person going crazy, but for both? That is some sick stuff. Apparently they were made for each other. Horrible tragedy about the kids nevertheless.

j41181

Master
WOW!!!

I can't believe how people overreact when they lose a job. But, include the children? It doesn't make any sense what this man did to his family. If the wife was in it too, that's totally bizarre, but the children didn't deserve such fate. My condolence to the children, and may that man burn in HELL for his action.

whiteCB

Master
guest301 said:
Sad and tragic story, but lets not make the killer a victim of the economy like the MSM is trying to do. One liberal network called this crime, get this, "econocide". Give me a break.

I know give me a break. Some of these do gooder liberals always have something else to blame instead of the individual. They always feel the need to place the blame on anyone or thing but the individual preputrator.

guest301

Hall of Famer
tiger tracks said:
They were black and him being fired had nothing to do with the economy.

We know they are black. That's the second time you reminded us about that, johnnyonenote. Doesn't make it any less tragic what happened to the family. I am sure those kids didn't sign on to Daddy's plans of a early end to their lifes.Edited by: guest301