Top European Juniors

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is a list from all of the top performances of European Junior Sprinters from 2005.If you notice,Craig Pickering has the fastest 100 meters in all of Europe and Daniel Snelting(Germany)has the fastest 200 meters time.Two white sprinters that are the best at their events.It's very exciting.There are alot of other names to look for on the list.One athlete that I really like is Greg Rutherford of England.He is the best long jumper for his age that I have ever seen.He could very well be the world champion someday in the near future and he also runs a 10.38 in the 100.Greg plans to run some more 100's and maybe a 200 this season in addition to dominating the long jump.Way to go Greg!
smiley32.gif

http://www.tilastopaja.net/static_html/euro30topU2005.htm

proctor_h

EVERY1 GREG IS MY BROTHERS BEST M8 I AV KNOW IM SINCE I WERE IN YR 5 N I AM IN YR 11 NW. GREG IF UR READIN THE WE ALL HOPE 2 C U SOON N UR DOIN WELL M8 LUV US ALL XXX U WILL AVE 2 CUM N C US OR WE WILL CUM N FIND U RING US OR JAMES WILL RING U M8 LUV HOLI

proctor_h

proctor_h said:
EVERY1 GREG IS MY BROTHERS BEST M8 I AV KNOW IM SINCE I WERE IN YR 5 N I AM IN YR 11 NW. GREG IF UR READIN THE WE ALL HOPE 2 C U SOON N UR DOIN WELL M8 LUV US ALL XXX U WILL AVE 2 CUM N C US OR WE WILL CUM N FIND U RING US OR JAMES WILL RING U M8 LUV HOLI

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Let me try to translate:

Everyone, Greg is my brothers best mate (friend). I have known him since I was in year five, I am in year 11 now. Greg, if you are reading, then we all hope to see you soon and (hope?) you are doing well mate. Love from us all, kisses, you will have to come and see us or we will come and find you. Ring us or James will ring you mate, love Holi.

Very nice Holi.

APREE C8 UR POST M8 BUT WOOD LIK F U ROTE BET R

robcat

Guru
Maybe across the pond they're taught phoenetics by a race of giants who draw giant versions of letters and words in a trendy new dialect geared toward the short attention spans of todays English youths.

robcat

Guru
At least a young girl joined up and posted. Could the long anticipated chick invasion of Caste Football be far behind?
smiley16.gif
smiley20.gif