Too many team subboards

There are 32 very lightly trafficked sub boards here, which is a lot of scrolling down to do if you want to visit any of the non-nfl boards here. Some of them have no new posts in 2013, and most have just a handful.

Have staff thought about consolidating them into 8 subboards, one for each division?

The software allows subtitles for each board, so they could be named accordingly for those of us who can't always keep track of exactly which division some teams are in. For example, "NFC East (next line, smaller font) Dallas Cowboys, New York giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins"

TBProdigy

Guru
I think this guy has a good point, the only problem would be having to figure out which team belongs to which division for those who aren't diehard DWF's

Maybe you can list which teams belong to which division in the little grey captioned space

Edit: I see he already edited in my point

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There are 32 very lightly trafficked sub boards here, which is a lot of scrolling down to do if you want to visit any of the non-nfl boards here. Some of them have no new posts in 2013, and most have just a handful.

Have staff thought about consolidating them into 8 subboards, one for each division?

The software allows subtitles for each board, so they could be named accordingly for those of us who can't always keep track of exactly which division some teams are in. For example, "NFC East (next line, smaller font) Dallas Cowboys, New York giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins"

The team boards combined have almost 31,000 posts, which is more than any other forums besides the NFL and Happy Hour. I can scroll down past them in literally one second, have we grown that spoiled by technology?

My goal is to eventually see team forums for MLB, the NHL and NBA, and forums for individual White countries, so I hope one day you will have to do a lot more scrolling :smile:, not that we're anywhere close to being there yet.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Split boards are good if they're very active but with smaller communities and less trafficked forums there doesn't seem to be a need. They seem to get in the way of discussion. Scrolling isn't a problem, I usually go to "new posts" anyway.

The team boards combined have almost 31,000 posts, which is more than any other forums besides the NFL and Happy Hour. I can scroll down past them in literally one second, have we grown that spoiled by technology?

My goal is to eventually see team forums for MLB, the NHL and NBA, and forums for individual White countries, so I hope one day you will have to do a lot more scrolling :smile:, not that we're anywhere close to being there yet.

:thumbup:
and the site is called 'Caste Football', with a guy givin' a stiff-arm, so I assume the original priority was American football.

I'm lookin forward to an Orioles forum,.. I'll finally have some positive things to put up in there.

Yes, but individually they average less than 1000 posts each. And there are 32 of them. If they were combined into 8 forums of 4000 posts each, there'd be a lot less scrolling.

Number of times people have scrolled past "Arizona Cardinals": 100,000, I guess? You'd know better than me
Number of times anyone has bothered to post in their forum: 303

If you're not willing to combine them, could the team boards at least be pushed down into their own section at the bottom of the forum, thus letting the popular boards move to the top?

davidholly

Mentor
You wouldn't need to put the teams in the description, they're automatically listed as links on the forums description.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but individually they average less than 1000 posts each. And there are 32 of them. If they were combined into 8 forums of 4000 posts each, there'd be a lot less scrolling.

Number of times people have scrolled past "Arizona Cardinals": 100,000, I guess? You'd know better than me
Number of times anyone has bothered to post in their forum: 303

If you're not willing to combine them, could the team boards at least be pushed down into their own section at the bottom of the forum, thus letting the popular boards move to the top?

I'd rather see more people posting on the Arizona Cardinals forum. The team forums used to be more active but have slowed to a crawl.

Posting when it comes to football and posting in general is the slowest it's been since the very early days of Caste Football. I wonder some days if this site has run out of energy and should be gracefully retired, but then I look at the comments after an article like this: http://bleacherreport.com/tb/da2F9?...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=tennessee-titans and see how the thumbs up and thumbs down after comments like the one where one commenter notes how another commenter has covered all the cliches about White receivers is supported (29 thumbs up and 3 thumbs down as I write this), and know we've made substantial headway in getting fans to recognize the stereotyping and discrimination that White athletes face, perhaps the only area in this very anti-White society where undeniable progress has occurred.

We should be more active and going on the offensive, but as I've seen over and over, racially conscious Whites very rarely have the determination and stamina of our opponents. Even posting on a discussion forum becomes too much of a burden for many. Yes, I know, everyone has their reasons, whether it's too little time or economic pressures, or criticisms of the site and how it's moderated, but ultimately much of it is an excuse for a lack of dedication. The internet is a great tool, far and away the most effective one we have to present our point of view, but if we can't keep a single website supporting White athletes healthy and growing, then we deserve our fate.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I'd rather see more people posting on the Arizona Cardinals forum. The team forums used to be more active but have slowed to a crawl.

Posting when it comes to football and posting in general is the slowest it's been since the very early days of Caste Football. I wonder some days if this site has run out of energy and should be gracefully retired, but then I look at the comments after an article like this: http://bleacherreport.com/tb/da2F9?...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=tennessee-titans and see how the thumbs up and thumbs down after comments like the one where one commenter notes how another commenter has covered all the cliches about White receivers is supported (29 thumbs up and 3 thumbs down as I write this), and know we've made substantial headway in getting fans to recognize the stereotyping and discrimination that White athletes face, perhaps the only area in this very anti-White society where undeniable progress has occurred.

We should be more active and going on the offensive, but as I've seen over and over, racially conscious Whites very rarely have the determination and stamina of our opponents. Even posting on a discussion forum becomes too much of a burden for many. Yes, I know, everyone has their reasons, whether it's too little time or economic pressures, or criticisms of the site and how it's moderated, but ultimately much of it is an excuse for a lack of dedication. The internet is a great tool, far and away the most effective one we have to present our point of view, but if we can't keep a single website supporting White athletes healthy and growing, then we deserve our fate.
I think a lot of posters got spoiled and are now down and out about football. We had Welker break through with several seasons of 100+ 1k seasons, then in 2010 Hillis gets 1k rushing with 60+ catches as a starter, the same season Woodhead got 1k from scrimmage (including the playoff game because he didn't play the first 2 games). Then we had Jordy Nelson come out in 2011 with a breakout season with Eric Weddle lead the league with 7 interceptions with Matt Giordano putting up 5. Things looked promising going into the 2012 season but Hillis didn't get back to form and wasn't used properly, Woodhead's role went down in 2011 and didn't get much better in 2012. Jared Allen also had 22 sacks in 2011 but declined in 2012, although still double digit sacks. Jordy Nelson didn't reach the 1k mark either. Also in 2012 the explosion of the "black quarterback" with the read option, that apparently athletic qbs like Jake Locker, Ryan Tannehill, Christian Ponder can't run? but Wilson can? People were hopefull that Gerhart would get to start the first couple of games but Peterson came back earlier than expected. Tebow reduced to nothing as well

But the positives are Brian Hartline got a 1k season. We had Decker go for 1k as well. We are doing great at linebacker and pass rushers. While its disappointing to see Welker leave the Patriots, hopefully Amendola can fill the new role, although if he is getting 100+ receptions they are going to say its the system, Id rather see him used deeper and less of a slot receiver than Welker, Amendola is quick, but Welker was basically a runningback playing receiver. Amendola is more of a prototypical receiver. We had JJ Watt get close to the sack record as a 3-4 end. The black quarterbacks will fall as teams will be more prepared to stop the read option. This draft class is weak, very weak, it seems to get weaker every year with the push for a majority black league. Not one of the qb needy teams is impressed with Geno Smith or Ej Manuel yet these 2 will be selected, probably the first 2 selected and they will fall on their faces. Don't forget the rise of White tight ends like Gronkowski, something that has seemed to stay positive over the years, I mean Jason Witten is still looking great.

Prior to 2007 we only had a White receiver get 1k here and there. There has been at least one White receiver getting 1k from 2006 until 2012, with the exception of 2010. Its looking bleak at rb but we have Rex Burkhead coming out and Gerhart is bound to get a chance eventually, and I saw that Hillis is listed as one of the top free agents out there. Woodhead should see an increased role in San Diego.

but we are bound to see disappointments, that is what the caste system does, screws over Whites. What should we expect? There seems to be a lot of debbie downers but football is more watchable than it was 8 years ago.

although, there isn't much to post about the Cardinals.

but yes, the state of things is looking better overall, when I am reading other message boards I often wonder if its someone from Caste Football posting on there, thats how far the message has spread. Black supremacists seem desperate when talking about their players, like on a draft forum a whole 3 page thread (in a few days) about whats wrong with the Panthers and what are they doing, why aren't they doing more etc. Gee, why would someone care about the Panthers so much? Because they want Cam to succeed. It belongs on the team message board but its on the draft part.

Posting when it comes to football and posting in general is the slowest it's been since the very early days of Caste Football. I wonder some days if this site has run out of energy and should be gracefully retired, but We should be more active and going on the offensive, but as I've seen over and over, racially conscious Whites very rarely have the determination and stamina of our opponents.

Don,
for whatever it's worth.. I hope ya dont retire this site.. even if posting has diminished some, any new eyeballs coming here is good news right.

I agree that there is listlessness & cynicism in White racial consciousness. Even with Whites having a numerical majority in N. America, a majority control of resources & political capital, etc.. there are still the guys who always have a stupid or cynical outlook on our prospects. If they're already feeling doom & gloom & have become paralyzed under these current circumstances, imagine how useless they will be when things become more dire.
Keep up the good work.. & I have love for the Chicago-StL-Phoenix-AZ Cardinals franchise (in spite of moronic ownership). I'm gonna try and come up with some posts for their subforum
:party:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

Yes the board has been very slow. It's disappointing. When I think about all the people who have visited and commented before and now they're gone. What happened to them? Did they give up sports? Just surrender and become DWF's? How do you un-learn the caste system?

I guess it's why the situation amongst White people is so bad and why our society is so messed up. Guys who are all gung ho for a while and then just fade away. No wonder our society and culture is being overrun and destroyed. Too many White guys are pussies. I hate to have to acknowledge that my people are pussies, but they are, you can see it everywhere.

I also think that the Obama win was a giant wake up call that yes, we really have lost "our" country. The "other" runs it now so get used to what is going to be a long bumpy ride.

Furthermore I think a lot of guys have given up on sports. Almost all of it is just a big fat reminder of everything that is wrong with society from the absurd worship of africans to the relentless cultural marxist push on everything from the womyns agenda to the gay agenda. All, run of course by the worlds favorite ethnic tribe. I myself have thought about giving up on watching sports and in many ways have reduced my sports following greatly. If it wasn't for this site and the massive media/social push on sporting events I wouldn't have much to do with it at all.

I figure I'm just a spectator watching the collapse of the amerikan empire and this place is as good as any to comment as it crumbles.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes the board has been very slow. It's disappointing. When I think about all the people who have visited and commented before and now they're gone. What happened to them? Did they give up sports? Just surrender and become DWF's? How do you un-learn the caste system?

I guess it's why the situation amongst White people is so bad and why our society is so messed up. Guys who are all gung ho for a while and then just fade away. No wonder our society and culture is being overrun and destroyed. Too many White guys are pussies. I hate to have to acknowledge that my people are pussies, but they are, you can see it everywhere.

I also think that the Obama win was a giant wake up call that yes, we really have lost "our" country. The "other" runs it now so get used to what is going to be a long bumpy ride.

Furthermore I think a lot of guys have given up on sports. Almost all of it is just a big fat reminder of everything that is wrong with society from the absurd worship of africans to the relentless cultural marxist push on everything from the womyns agenda to the gay agenda. All, run of course by the worlds favorite ethnic tribe. I myself have thought about giving up on watching sports and in many ways have reduced my sports following greatly. If it wasn't for this site and the massive media/social push on sporting events I wouldn't have much to do with it at all.

I figure I'm just a spectator watching the collapse of the amerikan empire and this place is as good as any to comment as it crumbles.

I feel exactly the same way. It really does depress to think how many good board members and meaningful contributors have disappeared from the site. Perhaps they just got sick of fighting what looks like a losing battle. I doubt they relented to the caste system and decided to become caste followers - they probably just grew tired of sports all together and reassessed their priorities. I know that is how I feel more and more. Even though I feel that way I think this site helps me cope and vent with other like minded individuals. In many ways it is my only release to be amongst so many other like minded individuals that are capable of rational thought and are not living with the wool pulled over their eyes. I am grateful to have meaningful dialogue through this forum with great board members though - keeps me sane.

Just my two cents.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i think that a lot of people, myself included are just disillusioned with football in general. there's only so much bull**** one can take before it becomes too aggravating. for every small win we seem to lose ground somewhere else. i am not giving up myself, nor am i completely down on football but i think that's what happens to many people, which in turn causes boards to go slower and even active or semi active people don't post if there's nothing to comment on, vicious circle, of sorts.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Seems the traffic here slows down tremendously once football season ends. I am guilty of posting a lot less after football season as well.

foobar75

Master

Don, I can't speak for others, but for me, it's becoming increasingly difficult and frustrating to try and fight the good fight, whether it's thru message board participation, or using more subtle approaches to educate friends and family, most of whom appear to have been indoctrinated to the point of no return. My immediate family is far more awake and aware than the average sheeple, but most other people I know are not, and frankly when I hear what these people think when it comes to current social, political, and economic issues, I don't think they deserve to be saved.

There are a lot of other people who know what's going on in this country, and they are well informed about the poisionous nature of cultural Marxism, feminism, political correctness and the like. One only needs to visit the comments section of any article on an MSM site that deals with a hot button issue, and you'll see very encouraging and informative comments. The problem is, these people, White, middle class Americans against whom war has been declared, do not have any representation. Whether it's the 3 branches of government, corporate America, academia, or the sports & entertainment complex, no one speaks for or stands for the rights of non-leftist White Americans. So, there's little re-course for these people, except to express themselves thru the anonymity of the internet. One risks severe repurcussions if he or she were to publicly speak out in any way that does not conform with the progressive agenda.

The only solution here is a complete collapse/reset of the system. We may be see it sooner than later. With 20 million illegal Mexicans about to be legalized, with countless more Somalians, Africans and other assorted third-worlders dumped on majority White towns across the country for the purposes of diversity, and paid by the US tax-payers to breed like ****roaches and bleed the social services dry, this unsustainble ponzi scheme will collapse under its own weight; it's a matter of when, not if.

When I think about all the people who have visited and commented before and now they're gone. What happened to them? Did they give up sports? Just surrender and become DWF's?

..I myself have thought about giving up on watching sports..

I figure I'm just a spectator

hey brother, you just answered your own questions.. some people are cynical & easily upset. You see things you don't like, so you become a turtle withdrawing into a shell, hiding from the world he inhabits. Real progress requires activism, voting, raising a healthy White family.. it requires idealism and motivation.
But I also figure & concur with your self-evaluation, based on the negative, defeatist comments you typically leave, you are ultimately a spectator.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
hey brother, you just answered your own questions.. some people are cynical & easily upset. You see things you don't like, so you become a turtle withdrawing into a shell, hiding from the world he inhabits. Real progress requires activism, voting, raising a healthy White family.. it requires idealism and motivation.
But I also figure & concur with your self-evaluation, based on the negative, defeatist comments you typically leave, you are ultimately a spectator.

Well bro at 6000 comments and 8+ years I've probably hit a few highs and lows commenting on the caste system and life in general. I like to think I'm a realist not a pessimist but if things are not looking good.....

I've done activism, voting, and raising, for years. I'll leave the idealism to guys like yourself. Hopefully in 8 years (or more) it won't be something you've given up on.

Well bro at 6000 comments and 8+ years I've probably hit a few highs and lows commenting on the caste system and life in general. I like to think I'm a realist not a pessimist but if things are not looking good.....

I've done activism, voting, and raising, for years. I'll leave the idealism to guys like yourself. Hopefully in 8 years (or more) it won't be something you've given up on.

I defer to your stature as a long-time poster, but my point is, 6000 comments do more harm than good, if they're all about :violin:. Why would we care about your threat to stop watching sports (?)

I'm a relatively new poster, & when I post something, you come behind it with something cynical or critical. I dont take it personally, but I figure you do the same with other newer posters. What is the net effect for this forum (and the potential to pull in & enlighten site visitors) when it becomes about rants, instead of a productive exchange of information.

The mission statement of this forum is to expose institutionalized racism against Whites, which I've learned about on this site, in between the rants against Jews & 'womyn'.

Denigrating our chances is not realism, it's cynicism.. which you're entitled to, but don't bother me with it.. and I hope this post doesn't get me banned, bcuz I value this site.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I defer to your stature as a long-time poster, but my point is, 6000 comments do more harm than good, if they're all about :violin:. Why would we care about your threat to stop watching sports (?)

I'm a relatively new poster, & when I post something, you come behind it with something cynical or critical. I dont take it personally, but I figure you do the same with other newer posters. What is the net effect for this forum (and the potential to pull in & enlighten site visitors) when it becomes about rants, instead of a productive exchange of information.

The mission statement of this forum is to expose institutionalized racism against Whites, which I've learned about on this site, in between the rants against Jews & 'womyn'.

Denigrating our chances is not realism, it's cynicism.. which you're entitled to, but don't bother me with it.. and I hope this post doesn't get me banned, bcuz I value this site.

Why would you get banned? Being a douche bag is not a banning offense--ha, ha, just kidding!!! Gotta have a thick skin here, like most sports boards lots of debate but minus the foul language you see elsewhere.

Why should people care? Why did you comment? I guess you cared. I appreciate that. Maybe I should be more upbeat, I think it's hard to do if you keep up with the caste system and see it year after year, after a while it gets you down, that's why people move on &etc. But thanks for signing on and helping out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I do empathize with Jaxvid - being a member for almost 7 years and becoming fully aware of the caste system and its methods without seeing any real dent being made grows frustrating and taxing mentally. I am glad Jaxvid is still around though - if anything this board is a great forum for like minded aware people to openly discuss sports honestly with others who see through the caste system.

AA, It's also great to have you on here presenting new ideas and thoughts and keeping the boards active.

I would just say its better to staying respectful of each other and try to keep the infighting to a minimum since we all bring our own experiences and viewpoints to contribute to the same overall cause.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
As I've awoken to the caste system, my disdain for DWFs (as I was formerly) has grown. With that, I've lost (most) interest in sports I used to follow (..as a quasi DWF). I'm now to the point where I only follow football and MMA...and have lost a degree of "passion" for those sports as well.

As I've aged (& gained more wisdom), my cynicism has grown as well. I was a mainline Republican since the age of 18 and had been very active on the grass roots level. Around 8 years ago, I began to awaken to Globalism and researching it's ma$ters and puppets. This eventually ('07) lead to my finding Caste Football. I'm still active with grassroots politics (as a paleo-conservative), but have to split that w/ my family time, my job and faith/church activities, etc.

Becoming awakened to Globalism, cultural marxism has shed light on the minions of sheeplized lemmings. So (at times), I have to guard from feelings of misanthropy and sheer pessimism. I still try to share knowledge...but only with those who aren't complete obliviots and still have 'ears to hear'. I won't waste my time with the willfully ignorant.

As I've awoken to the caste system, my disdain for DWFs (as I was formerly) has grown. With that, I've lost (most) interest in sports I used to follow (..as a quasi DWF). I'm now to the point where I only follow football and MMA...and have lost a degree of "passion" for those sports as well.

As I've aged (& gained more wisdom), my cynicism has grown as well. I was a mainline Republican since the age of 18 and had been very active on the grass roots level. Around 8 years ago, I began to awaken to Globalism and researching it's ma$ters and puppets. This eventually ('07) lead to my finding Caste Football. I'm still active with grassroots politics (as a paleo-conservative), but have to split that w/ my family time, my job and faith/church activities, etc.

Becoming awakened to Globalism, cultural marxism has shed light on the minions of sheeplized lemmings. So (at times), I have to guard from feelings of misanthropy and sheer pessimism. I still try to share knowledge...but only with those who aren't complete obliviots and still have 'ears to hear'. I won't waste my time with the willfully ignorant.

that's perfectly stated.. & I am here to learn from others (which I have).
I also believe everyone here shares the same indignation for DWFs & cultural Marxists.. but for a message to be effective it can't always be couched in one-dimensional cynicism & fatalism. There has to be an idealism to any message/cause, as corny as that sounds.. that's all.

& on a personal note, I will always have love for a guy with a Confederate avatar :beer:~

GWTJ

Mentor
This site is a great site. It really is one of a kind. The problem for me is the feeling that we are all like a hamster running on its wheel. The hamster loves his wheel but he just isn't going anywhere. Well, neither are we here at Castefootball. I agree with Don that this site has helped d-program many people and Don deserves all the credit in the world for making that happen. But the millions of people in America have been aware of real problems in this country for years and have been unable to do anything about them. Everyone I talk to is angry about the lack of good paying jobs, the mass immigration problem, the crime problem among minorities and on and on. My Facebook page is inundated every day with angry comments and anti-government jokes from folks like us.

I believe Americans are a lot angrier and more aware than we give them credit for. The problem is that we all feel powerless to do anything because you can't fight city hall. And city hall is getting stronger and stronger every day. Things will continue to spiral downward until enough Americans are willing to commit violence against their government. And things are going to have to get much, much worse for that to happen.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Although this is completely unrelated to this thread topic and the excellent posts within, I see that GWTJ has posted, and he hasn't animated his avatar again yet!

GWTJ

Mentor
Although this is completely unrelated to this thread topic and the excellent posts within, I see that GWTJ has posted, and he hasn't animated his avatar again yet!

I mentioned the avatar situation to Don when we got the new and 'improved' website format and he said it was just the limitations of the new site. I do miss my animated bear!