Tonight's Fight, Trump vs. The Wicked Old Witch, Rematch

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Trump dominated in that Debate. To see how bad it was going for the hag, one just had to look how many times she laughed as Trump disassembled here. She was faux laughing a lot. It was great. The march and fight continues. Thank God.

Yeah that insane smile and laugh! At least they didn't dwell too long on the tape setup thing. As soon as it was over the tv talking heads went right back at it. you know it now turns out paul ryan and those other gop backstabbers knew about that tape setup for at least two weeks and kept it secret from the trump team. They were working with the hag team all along.

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
i would have liked even stronger responses to the hag's bs. what moslems here since the days of george washington? i dont see any stinking mohamedans - or talmudists or congo cannibals either for that matter - amongst the signers of tbe decleration of independence and the us constitution.

I was thinking the same thing, he should have asked her to name one Muslim from the 18th or 19th century that did anything for America. She did mention Muhammad Ali, which is such a lame example of a Muslim that no reply was necessary.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I was thinking the same thing, he should have asked her to name one Muslim from the 18th or 19th century that did anything for America. She did mention Muhammad Ali, which is such a lame example of a Muslim that no reply was necessary.

Yeah, anti white anti american crooked black moslem boxer mohamed ali, the hag's great mohamedan hero.

I just took a look at stormfront news. there's a big thread on the debate over there if anyone is interested.

Flint

Mentor
Here's a nice summary from the Occidental Dissent website.

He killed it.

He nuked her on national television over laughing about defending her husband who raped a 12-year-old. He called her a puppet of her Wall Street donors. He called her a liar. He told her off to her face on trade, immigration and foreign policy. He defended his base. I loved the line about how he is proud of his Twitter followers.

My favorite line of the night was about how he has invested $100 million dollars of his own money in his own campaign and she has invested nothing because she is nothing but a puppet of the oligarchy. Trump’s mood was angry, brooding, pensive … that’s exactly how his supporters feel! We all wanted to tell that corrupt bitch off!

Loved every minute of it. Trump went into the Thunderdome and ripped her throat out. F*ck the #NeverTrump downballot! F*ck the #Lying Press. A bunch of cowards! The Trump Train is very proud tonight of Donald Trump!

Riggins44

Master
I was really nervous about the debate tonight. I was worried Trump would listen to his new advisors and be too kind and gentle. After the way he eviscerated the Hag I feel so much better. I'll bet all his supporters feel that way.

Heretic

Master
Yeah, and f*ck McCain, Ryan, the Utah Morman Republican contingent and all of the other RINOs, cuckservatives, manginas and "White Knights" that threw Trump under the bus these past couple of days, especially McCain and Ryan, whom Trump ended up endorsing in their recent re-election bid. Trump has a long memory. I hope he remembers their cowardly betrayal and exacts some sweet revenge.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I was really nervous about the debate tonight. I was worried Trump would listen to his new advisors and be too kind and gentle. After the way he eviscerated the Hag I feel so much better. I'll bet all his supporters feel that way.

Me too. I was even afraid that he would take a dive and say he's dropping out because he said some naughty things eleven years ago.

The one that had that tape and turned it over to the hag's gang was Billy Bush who is a member of the Bush crime family. He was reportedly just suspended from his tv show...or is this a fake news site?

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/nation...-on-today-show-on-monday-after-audio-surfaces

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Yeah, and f*ck McCain, Ryan, the Utah Morman Republican contingent and all of the other RINOs and cuckservatives that threw Trump under the bus these past couple of days, especially McCain and Ryan, whom Trump ended up endorsing in their recent re-election bid. Trump has a long memory. I hope he remembers their cowardly betrayal and exacts some sweet revenge.

McCain and Ryan, two piles of dog manure, but I've known that for a long time. Don't forget that backstabbing super hypocrite Arnold.

Flint

Mentor
8828dde196d66065a241f7a494496424.jpg

werewolf

Hall of Famer
A fly landed on the hag's face during the debate. Flies are attracted to s---t.

CuXo0VOWgAA9cKd.jpg

Heretic

Master
Another positive point is, won't many of those actors/actresses, celebrities, rock/music "stars", etc. look stupid or lose credibility for supporting someone like Hillary after Trump exposed her and Bill's actions towards those women and that twelve year old girl that was raped? Also what about her Wall Street cronyism and Goldman Sachs connections? If they didn't know about that, how do they feel about that now? Will they continue to support her? At what risk? Are they now concerned about their own legacy and their own "progressive" credibility for supporting someone like that?

davidholly

Mentor
Here's a nice summary from the Occidental Dissent website.

He killed it.

He nuked her on national television over laughing about defending her husband who raped a 12-year-old. He called her a puppet of her Wall Street donors. He called her a liar. He told her off to her face on trade, immigration and foreign policy. He defended his base. I loved the line about how he is proud of his Twitter followers.

My favorite line of the night was about how he has invested $100 million dollars of his own money in his own campaign and she has invested nothing because she is nothing but a puppet of the oligarchy. Trump’s mood was angry, brooding, pensive … that’s exactly how his supporters feel! We all wanted to tell that corrupt bitch off!

Loved every minute of it. Trump went into the Thunderdome and ripped her throat out. F*ck the #NeverTrump downballot! F*ck the #Lying Press. A bunch of cowards! The Trump Train is very proud tonight of Donald Trump!
The 12 year old rape victim wasn't one of Bill's. Some random drifter in the 70s raped girl on the side of the road. When he was arrested he asked for a female attorney and the public defender's office requested Clinton defend him pro bono. She agreed even though she was under no duty to do so considering she wasn't a public defender. That's why the whole "just doing her job as an attorney" defense is utter trash, she wasn't a public defender and she could have just turned the case down.

The Hock

Master
I remember how George Bush Sr.'s support was described as a mile wide and an inch deep. Well this harpy's support is half a mile wide and half an inch deep. She has the weakest record of any major party candidate ever and everybody knows it. Even those planning on holding their noses and voting for her know it.

Trump is on the right track, just keep moving forward and throwing punches.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
McCain and Ryan, two piles of dog manure, but I've known that for a long time. Don't forget that backstabbing super hypocrite Arnold.
Arnold takes the cake for hypocrisy. All the groping and sexual assaults, taunts and jokes about women on the movie sets. And this prick has the nerve to go on record and say he will never vote for Trump. What is forcing his hand are his jew movie producers who finance his sh*t action movies. What a loser and fraud.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Well, it took about 30 years, but someone finally told the truth about the Clinton Crime Family, with both of them in the room! Donald made us proud last night. Some great highlights of The Messiah shredding the pie-faced, gun-grabbing, war-mongering, immigration-loving, LGBT-supremacist, BLM-supporting, anti-male, anti-white, Marxist, crooked, lying, cheating, globalist cretin...

A genius move bringing in the many victims of Wild Bill's addiction to cheating on Hillary...

xTrump-Pre-Debate-Bill-Clinton-Rape-Victims-800x416.png.pagespeed.ic.39LUujfhlO.png

Slick Willy in the crowd...

CuXumkYW8AAZQbd.jpg

It was the best 2 hours of Trump's entire campaign.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well, it took about 30 years, but someone finally told the truth about the Clinton Crime Family, with both of them in the room! Donald made us proud last night. Some great highlights of The Messiah shredding the pie-faced, gun-grabbing, war-mongering, immigration-loving, LGBT-supremacist, BLM-supporting, anti-male, anti-white, Marxist, crooked, lying, cheating, globalist cretin...

A genius move bringing in the many victims of Wild Bill's addiction to cheating on Hillary...

xTrump-Pre-Debate-Bill-Clinton-Rape-Victims-800x416.png.pagespeed.ic.39LUujfhlO.png

Slick Willy in the crowd...

CuXumkYW8AAZQbd.jpg

It was the best 2 hours of Trump's entire campaign.

You know what I noticed? There are not 50 plus articles everywhere stating how Trump won the debate. When Piggary won the first one it was everywhere. Hmm!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I thought Trump's answer to the last question was perfect as well. Shillary could only be complimentary towards Trump's children and nothing about Trump but Trump made a slick move in actually praising her as being a fighter (and followed it up with how he disagrees with everything she fights for) . I just though it was well played and made him look alot better than her to close out the debate (on top him just dominating the whole thing). That will probably stick with some people who were on the fence about Trump.

The picture of Bill Clinton is ******* hilarious. I saw it on Drudge last night and got a real good laugh.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
When the hag was shedding her crocodile tears over some boy who was killed in Aleppo and demanding war crime trials for Russia, who is actually fighting the ISIS, that she kept going on about, instead of arming and supplying them like the Soetoro-hag-Netanyahu regime, Trump could have mentioned how she actually bragged about convincing Slick Willy the Rapist to bomb the hell out of the (white) people of Yugoslavia, a country that presented no threat to the USSA (just like Libya, Iraq, Vietnam, Germany, Korea, and on and on and on)

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Yep, the fact that there are over seven billion bipeds out there now and most of their lowest and least intelligent and most criminal and unproductive and destructive elements want to come here and to the other white nations in order to get on welfare for life and rape white women and children...instead of chicken s__t talk about "vetting"...but then u r not allowed to tell the truth on tv, even if u r D. Trump.