To the Members of Castefootball:

BlackGuy 2

All the talented white guys who got cut should have a press conference and say they are suing the NFL. They should list their excellent stats and point out the weak players of color who were given a job instead of them. If 20 or 25 guys did this it would rattle some cages.Posted 09 September 2005 at 7:13am
Edited by: BlackGuy 2

KG2422

Mentor
Wow! The argument must not be that weak or you wouldn't have spent so much time on this issue. You want "smoking gun" evidence. Look no further than the drafting of Mike Hass in the 6th round. He led the entire country in receiving yet many less productive players were drafted ahead of him. The argument that it was because of his measureables is bogus. He is bigger and faster than some drafted ahead of him. Another, that is less obvious, is the Duke "rape" case. I'm not going to go into all of the evidence suggesting this didn't happen (my post would be longer than yours
smiley2.gif
). But there is a recent case were 4 Black Virginia Union students have been indicted on charges of gang raping a White URI student. Where are the cameras and coverage? Last year some Black BYU football players did the same thing. The Duke fiasco began as a media orgy for the villification of White males ,and now it has backfired. And yes, this is unprecedented throughout history (Whites favoring other races at the expense of their own on such a large scale). If it weren't unprecedented we probably wouldn't exist as an identifiable population. Another thing worth noting; the owners of these media outlets are not likely to identify themselves with "Whites" so to speak. Their loyalties lie elswhere. Edited by: KG2422

Kaptain

Master
"Is it not possible for white elites who run America's professional leagues and the "liberal" media who comments on it, to intentionally discriminate against white athletes?"

To this very simple question you respond by explaining it away with two far-reaching unrelated hypotheticals? The alcoholic John Smith and Don sleeping with Mick Vick's mother? - and you talk about being disrespectful. When you have to stretch that far to make point it pretty much exposes your arguement as a fallacy of your own mind.

You also seem offended by the genetic IQ difference between whites and blacks. But, at the same time you glorify the black athlete as genetically superior. "you can't have your cake and eat it too". Black supremacist, such as yourself, commonly come on this site and shove black athletic superiority in our white faces and I guess you expect us to politely bite our lip and nod our heads? It ain't going to happen.

With that said, I myself rarely bring up the IQ difference between the racial populations to argue a point because I know there are exceptions to the rule. But isn't mentality and thinking part of sports? Shouldn't we then judge football players individually based on the tests such as the wonderlic? You have nothing against judging people on an individual basis do you? Furthermore, shouldn't college entrance exams be judged on an individual basis? - no bonus points for diveristy.

Nobody on this site has ever said that the NFL should have more slow, weak, unintelligent white athletes. No preferential treatment or adjusted test scores that your race recieves every day through goverment programs has every been suggested by a caste football member as a way of leveling the playing field for white athletes. We don't need a law passed to automatically shave off 2 tenths of a second off of every white players 40 time. There are plenty of fast, big, strong, record breaking white athletes out there right now to that don't every get a shot. If you fail to see this than you are just plugging your ears and running your mouth.

Peace out

Bunnyman

Guru
I hate it when people say "people of color" instead of black. It makes it seem like the divide is between whites and everyone else. On most issues, the divide is between blacks and non-blacks.

C Darwin

Mentor
Black Man 2

It is an absolute crime that you edited your post. I was up early
enough to catch the original post, I could kick myself for not
making a copy of it. Now I have to go from memory to respond
to it.

What I really found to be precious was your stance that the
elites of a race would never sell out their own race in favor of
another. Oh, the irony of this coming from a black man. I believe
you wanted some websites that documented this type of
occurrence. Try googleing "African kings trade slaves". This will
give you over five million to choose from.

Your choice to edit your post is very telling. You know it's
advantageous to be a black man in the United States in the
year 2006.

Kaptain

Master
Looks like Blackman2 wisely erased his orginal post. That's the equivalent of "taking your ball and going home" with your "tail between your legs".

The Duke

What happened to this troll?? He deletes 98% of his original post and then goes back and hides under his rock. Isn't there such a thing as a "normal" troll?
smiley36.gif

G

I'd like to think of myself as about as normal a Troll as any...

Did this guy actually post:

"...elites of a race would never sell out their own race in favor of another..." ???

Holy Christ...I can't fathom how someone might have the faculties to operate a computer and yet remain so blissfully ignorant to history. What a wonderfully unknowing world this guy must inhabit.

In his favour though, I still say you guys need something with a little more weight to it than epithet-laden, anonymous skadi-prop web rantings to 'get over' with the rabble.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What the hell does "skadi-prop" mean?

And how many sports boards are you going to see that on!

Jerv, get real. Few people are going to come on this board and get enlightenment. They are already going to be part way onto the message or they won't bother. In this society you are either a complete self hating white diversity lover or a KKK/Nazi. There is no middle ground.

I've been to hundreds of boards where people profess to be smart, cultured, thinkers. They toss much worse epithets around then "spear chucker." If you are too timid to get past that mild insult then the rape of the white race is really going to make you put your head in the sand.

And none of our posts are "epithet-laden". Just an occasional time honored slang nickname for people who generally refer to themselves in much worse terms.

jaxvid said:
Jerv, get real. Few people are going to come on this board and get enlightenment. They are already going to be part way onto the message or they won't bother. In this society you are either a complete self hating white diversity lover or a KKK/Nazi. There is no middle ground. .

Yeah, I have to agree with this statement. Blacks are so open nowadays about their hatred for us, that it only makes sense to be on either side of the "racial spectrum" as I call it. There's no room for an "in-between" category...either you're in, or you're out.

Whites, who know the "racial score" in todays society, should not feel ashamed to be proud of their race and all it has contributed to the modern world (knowledge, architecture, inventions, etc.). Without US (Whites), Earth's remaining inhabitants would still be living in huts and dining on their own feces.

G

Well, then, if not to enlighten those undecided, then at the very least to grind out your axioms against the whetstones of intelligent dissent. With a little 'reverse osmosis' some of the points here MIGHT be potable for sensitive palates. Filter for the muck, and present accordingly, or remain impotent extremists.

I made up 'skadiprop'...most Nordicist propaganda groups seem to include some sort of "nordic queen of the sky" element. Kind of like agitprop. The Nordic Aryan supremacism in here is not much of a secret. I think it's clear enough...and sort of clever.

An example of a compelling argument:

"Brock Forsey, for example, is a pretty average-size guy with some pretty average athletic tools...and even he was able to rush for decent yardage when given the chance. He went over 100 yards in a game when given a starting role. Clearly, then, carrying the ball is not strictly the province of the athletically super-elite. Surely a handful of White athletes must possess faculties akin to at least the pedestrian and intermediary Blacks, for which there is a considerable sample group in the NFL."

or maybe...

"Jason Sehorn was the only White guy in 15 years allowed to play CB in the NFL...and he did so at a Pro Bowl level during his elite period. Even given that he might have been a paradigm of athleticism, shouldn't there be at least a descending rank of journeymen and second-teamers with skills akin to the considerable Black control group?"

Cluttering these with epithets and the like is counter-productive to anything other than reinforcing those with VERY CLEARLY DEFINED BIASES!!

Anyhow, preaching to the converted is beyond boring.

KG2422

Mentor
JerveyGotGypped said:

Are you one of the converted, or are you our resident pro bono advisor? And what you label as extremism was quite mainstream only fifty years ago. Maybe you should reveal more about what you think on subjects other than how we should frame our arguments.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
JerveyGotGypped said:
Well, then, if not to enlighten those undecided, then at the very least to grind out your axioms against the whetstones of intelligent dissent. With a little 'reverse osmosis' some of the points here MIGHT be potable for sensitive palates. Filter for the muck, and present accordingly, or remain impotent extremists..

Problem here is that there are not many whetstones of intelligent dissent to grind axioms against.

I looked up reverse osmosis to get the gist of it.
The term reverse osmosis comes from the process of osmosis, the natural movement of solvent from an area of low solute concentration, through a membrane, to an area of high solute concentration if no external pressure is applied. In simple terms, reverse osmosis is the process of pushing a solution through a filter that traps the solute on one side and allows the pure solvent to be obtained from the other side. More formally, it is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentration through a membrane to a region of low solute concentration by applying a pressure in excess of the osmotic pressure. The membrane here is semipermeable, meaning it allows the passage of solvent but not of solute.

Who says you can't learn anything at castfootball.us????

And BTW I may be an extremist but I am not impotent and I have the tax deductions to prove it!!!

JerveyGotGypped said:
I made up 'skadiprop'...most Nordicist propaganda groups seem to include some sort of "nordic queen of the sky" element. Kind of like agitprop. The Nordic Aryan supremacism in here is not much of a secret. I think it's clear enough...and sort of clever..

I don't see the Nordist supremicism here. Yeah we talk about the blonds because they are so obviously white (except for Dennis Rodman) but aside from a few Thor fanatics like White Savage I don't think we are that Nordic-prop oriented. And for the record I am not a Nordist supremist but a Greco-Roman supremist as those peoples laid down the foundations for modern white culture when the Nords were primative thugs in a manner exactly similar to the Afro's of the time. Of course the Vandals, Goths, and others have advanced a bit while the Hutu's and tutsi's are, shall we say, lagging a bit behind.

JerveyGotGypped said:

"Brock Forsey, for example, is a pretty average-size guy with some pretty average athletic tools...and even he was able to rush for decent yardage when given the chance. He went over 100 yards in a game when given a starting role. Clearly, then, carrying the ball is not strictly the province of the athletically super-elite. Surely a hadful of White athletes must possess faculties akin to at least the pedestrian and intermediary Blacks, for which there is a considerable sample group in the NFL."

or maybe...

"Jason Sehorn was the only White guy in 15 years allowed to play CB in the NFL...and he did so at a Pro Bowl level during his elite period. Even given that he might have been a paradigm of athleticism, shouldn't there be at least a descending rank of journeymen and second-teamers with skills akin to the considerable Black control group?".

Jerv, that stuff is GOLD, write an aricle like that and we will put it on the front page!

JerveyGotGypped said:
Cluttering these with epithets and the like is counter-productive to anything other than reinforcing those with VERY CLEARLY DEFINED BIASES!!.

It's called charging up your base or rallying the troops, to put a positive spin on it.

JerveyGotGypped said:

I have seen a lot of preaching in my time and sometimes preaching to the converted is an exciting good time.

Besides where else is this "congregation" going to get any preaching from. ANSWER: no where else in the world! Hell you can go on Stormfront and talk up white athletic acheivement and they will shout you down with all of the Nazi's and KKK'ers defending the black af-a-lete.

But here we can be unabashedly supporters of our own people and declare for all to hear: THE WHITE MAN CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD INCLUDING ANY AND ALL PHYSICAL AND ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES. When a white man is beaten it is merely due to cheating, unfairness, sabatoge, accident, or the work of SATAN!!!!

Can I get an AMEN!!!!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I made up 'skadiprop'...

Great, now I need not only keep my dictionary handy to read Jervey's posts, but now I have to guess at which words he is making up.
smiley5.gif

smiley2.gif

Kaptain

Master
jaxvid said:
I don't see the Nordist supremicism here. Yeah we talk about the blonds because they are so obviously white (except for Dennis Rodman) but aside from a few Thor fanatics like White Savage I don't think we are that Nordic-prop oriented. And for the record I am not a Nordist supremist but a Greco-Roman supremist as those peoples laid down the foundations for modern white culture when the Nords were primative thugs in a manner exactly similar to the Afro's of the time. Of course the Vandals, Goths, and others have advanced a bit while the Hutu's and tutsi's are, shall we say, lagging a bit behind.

I am a Nordic supremacist and proud of it. I sure as hell am not a "swarthy supremacist" like Jerve. For the most part though white is white. The white races; Nordic, Alpine, and ancient Mediteranian have mixed to the point of not really have clear distinctions anymore.

Jaxvid, I do have to take exception to you labeling Nordics as "primative thugs". Although they did not build vast empires like the Greco-Romans, they did possess superior technology in weapondry and ship-building. They also traveled, traded, and conquered land throughout the entire world; in places the Greco-Romans couldn't dream of reaching. Hardly the characteristics of primative thugs.

Besides, I not sure how different a breed the ancient Romans were from the Nordic breed anyway. Weren't many Romans blond haired?

I will give you and AMEN! on the rest of your post, in particular your lesson on reverse osmosis.

White_Savage

Mentor
Ah come on jax, if you want to compare the men of the stinking Mediteraenean cesspools to the men of the dark forests and glaciers, I'm not sure the latter comes off so bad. Sure they were simpler and ruder in that day, but given Roman proclivities, I'd rather hang out with Northerners for whom mutual combat, rather than buggery, is a primary form of man-to-man relating....
smiley4.gif

Yeah, the Celtic and Germanic tribesmen were much more advanced than once thought, more so than any isolated black group right on back to the neolithic, but so what if some dewy-eyed historian wants to label Vercengetorix or Herman of the Cherusci barbarians? Because they built with wood? Because they were too busy growing their own food, as opposed to importing alien slaves and whipping them to work while writing the so-called philosophies they bore college students with? I am proud to label myself a White SAVAGE, perhaps quite different from other shades of savages, all races being unique, perhas a Savage who knows how to build and work and take pride in a thousand technical wonders, but I still realize that the half of civilization as it has been practiced through the years ain't worth a nickel.

KG2422

Mentor
It also seems that ancient Greeks and Romans were lighter skinned than their contemporary Italian and Greek counterparts. Both empires brought back many slaves to Greece and Rome. It seems that there has been some noticeable admixture in Greece and Southern Italy. Also there have been several discoveries lately throughout Europe suggesting the rest of the continent was advanced earlier than once thought. We should remember that dry climates like the deserts of Egypt preserve artifacts much better than moister climates like Europe.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Great thing about Nordic supremists is they are always ready for a fight!!! That's the reason the Romans captured them, they were so entertaining in the gladiator contests.
smiley36.gif

Let me respond to some comments.

"several discoveries lately throughout Europe suggesting the rest of the continent was advanced earlier than once thought" HA! sounds like the Africans trying to dig up an advanced civilization in the midst of the jungles.

"but given Roman proclivities, I'd rather hang out with Northerners for whom mutual combat, rather than buggery, is a primary form of man-to-man relating..." Yeah the Nordics only did their buggery when they won a battle, I guess if they lost they were on the recieving end! Which reminds me of the story of why Scotsmen wore kilts: to allow the Vikings eaisier access when they were buggering them.
smiley36.gif

But it's all good my white brothers, the Nords have done OK since the Romans open immigration policy changed white civilization from the glory of Rome to the Dark Ages. I wish the Nords would get that fighting spirit back and re-invade Europe and clear out the enemy once again.

KG2422

Mentor
jaxvid said:
"several discoveries lately throughout Europe suggesting the rest of the continent was advanced earlier than once thought" HA! sounds like the Africans trying to dig up an advanced civilization in the midst of the jungles.

My comment was directed toward conventional thought where civilization spread from Egypt, and humans evolved completely in Africa before spreading to the rest of the world. It wasn't an insult directed towards Rome.

MSNBC reports:
Experts find evidence of Bosnia pyramid
Structure believed one-third taller than Egypt's Great Pyramid of Giza - It could be 12,000 years old
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12402157/

JD074

Master
JerveyGotGypped said:
Filter for the muck, and present accordingly, or remain impotent extremists.

I used to be a Boy Scout about this, but I've grown up a bit. I still prefer being articulate and "respectable" when I'm discussing controversial issues over the Internet. But you should see me when I'm watching some piece of sh*t like Juan Hernandez doing an interview on TV! I get really pissed! Of course, I'm alone in my living room, so nobody hears the dirty little epithets that slip out of my mouth from time to time. But the bottom line is that a lot of us are angry. (And we should be angry!) When people are angry, they say angry things. Should we be more strategic, calculating, and restrain ourselves so that we don't scare away the moderates and "fence riders?" Sure. But we can't expect perfection.

JerveyGotGypped said:

"Brock Forsey, for example, is a pretty average-size guy with some pretty average athletic tools...and even he was able to rush for decent yardage when given the chance. He went over 100 yards in a game when given a starting role. Clearly, then, carrying the ball is not strictly the province of the athletically super-elite. Surely a handful of White athletes must possess faculties akin to at least the pedestrian and intermediary Blacks, for which there is a considerable sample group in the NFL."

That is a compelling argument. I've made the same argument, more or less, on several occasions.

JerveyGotGypped said:

Are we preaching to the converted, or are we having entertaining conversations with like-minded people? If you find it boring, that's probably because you're not "like-minded." Why frequent a discussion board unless you enjoy it? To subvert it? Otherwise you should be having fun. Edited by: JD074