Tiger Woods

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
so i was at my lady's place yesterday evening, and clicked on Sportscenter ... the lead?

"Tiger shoots even on Day 1; Westwood leads with -5"

in other words, the not-quite-nubian god o' golf is currently in 24th place! oh, and some boring White dude is 5 strokes ahead (and 22 other boring White dudes are also beating his ass).

i can't wait to see the next Sportscenter, as The Wondrous Eldrick shot a +3 today and is now "in striking distance of the title" tied for 41st place. :drama:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I did't knew about that but my favorite gofer is Tiger Woods.

I'm not sure about this, James. In the current "Culture of Critique", saying that Woods is your favorite "gofer" smacks of a rayciss attitude, akin to saying that Tiger is your favorite servant.:lol:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Paul Azinger didn't have any nice things to say about the MSM's favorite golfer in an interview yesterday:

Appearing on Sirius XM Mad Dog Radio, the former Ryder Cup captain said "Tiger's antics this week were an embarrassment to the game, to the membership at Augusta. I was really disappointed to see him carry on that way. He's not trying to endear himself to anybody. And after he won Bay Hill I thought, 'here we go again, this is going to be Tiger just kicking butt and taking names.' I don't know. I thought he acted like the south end of a northbound mule."

Azinger wasn't impressed by the golf Woods played either saying while his career would never compares to Woods' that "....in the 28 years I've played golf for a living I've never been as lost as he looked out there."

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I saw a headline where Tiger is headed toward missing the cut in Charlotte! The MSM will be heartbroke if he does.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Someone check to see if "Sir" Nick Faldo is on suicide watch.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This turned out to be quite a tournament as Rickie Fowler won his first PGA event, beating Rory McIlroy and D. A. Points in a playoff. Fowler is just 23, the same age as Rory, but has long been predicted for stardom and has a charismatic presence.

I did a background search on Fowler as he is olive-skinned and he has some Japanese and Navajo ancestry (his middle name is Yutaka). Tiger Woods also has some oriental and indian background, but Fowler is considered White by the public and the media since he lacks any Magical Negro blood.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This turned out to be quite a tournament as Rickie Fowler won his first PGA event, beating Rory McIlroy and D. A. Points in a playoff. Fowler is just 23, the same age as Rory, but has long been predicted for stardom and has a charismatic presence.

I did a background search on Fowler as he is olive-skinned and he has some Japanese and Navajo ancestry (his middle name is Yutaka). Tiger Woods also has some oriental and indian background, but Fowler is considered White by the public and the media since he lacks any Magical Negro blood.

Fowler definitely has that asian admixture look (like the UFC's Lyoto Machida). Other than that, he needs a haircut and to stop wearing those f@99oty, flamboyant get-ups. ;-)

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Tiger in a tie for 103 after opening with a 74 at The Players Championship.

Mickelson -2 after 2.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Tiger in a tie for 103 after opening with a 74 at The Players Championship.Mickelson -2 after 2.
It's beyond unbelievable, but Woods is the main attraction on all the sports websites today, and grabbing headlines for simply making the cut. I believe the ESPN headline was "He's Got Weekend Plans".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Woods is way back going into the final round of The Players. By the time NBC starts its coverage tomorrow he'll be finished with his round or close to it.

Rickie Fowler is in the mix to try and win his second tournament in a row. Matt Kuchar is one stroke behind leader Kevin Na (born in S. Korea but a U.S. citizen).

The Golf Channel gives The Players as much coverage as the four majors. It has evolved into a major in everything but name only.

BTW, here's a link to a disgusting article by one Michael Bamberger, a "senior writer" for Sports Illustrated, who declares that it's "repulsive" not to root for Tiger Woods. The whole article is, well, repulsive. Apparently there are a lot more golf fans who aren't enamored with Woods than the media likes to let on. The tone strikes me as desperate, another sign that the CM corporate media is losing its grip on the minds of more and more Americans. http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/t...s-championship-and-he-deserves-some-room-work

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Woods is way back going into the final round of The Players. By the time NBC starts its coverage tomorrow he'll be finished with his round or close to it.

Rickie Fowler is in the mix to try and win his second tournament in a row. Matt Kuchar is one stroke behind leader Kevin Na (born in S. Korea but a U.S. citizen).

The Golf Channel gives The Players as much coverage as the four majors. It has evolved into a major in everything but name only.

BTW, here's a link to a disgusting article by one Michael Bamberger, a "senior writer" for Sports Illustrated, who declares that it's "repulsive" not to root for Tiger Woods. The whole article is, well, repulsive. Apparently there are a lot more golf fans who aren't enamored with Woods than the media likes to let on. The tone strikes me as desperate, another sign that the CM corporate media is losing its grip on the minds of more and more Americans. http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/t...s-championship-and-he-deserves-some-room-work

When you consider Woods is always in the running with Vick for most unpopular athlete in amerika you have to wonder what the writers of that kind of drivel are thinking. Certainly his unsavory behaviour while married and his blatent disregard for basic rules of golf etiquiette should be enough to signal to any decent thinking person that this guy is a first class d-bag.

However I understand that the goal of the CM trained media shills is to present the most repulsive minority figures in as positive a light as possible and try to make them into a hero so as to try and create the spin that despicable people are in fact to be liked. I guess what amazes me is that so many people are missing the spin. What are the DWF's coming too?

Matra2

Master
Well, he won in Dublin, Ohio today and Jack Nicklaus made it worse by saying “the most unbelievable, gutsy shot I’ve ever seen,â€￾ at one point. Get ready for the over the top joyful media blitz.

bigunreal

Mentor
I didn't watch any of this nonsense, but I'm guessing that the white players in front of the immortal Woods wilted just like they used to, back when he was "invincible."

I saw the leaderboard yesterday, and noticed Sabbatini at the top. Remember when he dared to say something negative about the Magic One years ago? At the time, Rory Sabbatini was one of the most promising young golfers in the world. Has he won a tournament since? I figured he would collapse like a house of cards, but I guess all the others were "intimidated" again, too, in the presence of such a mighty, towering figure.

This is all on Woods. No one-at least no white golfer-is ever going to challenge him. If he can overcome his own demons, he will win again and again, and break Jack's record. The only one that can stop him is himself. Look at Rory McElroy- he looked like the next great one, and ha has been terrible since running away with last year's Open.

It's so unbearable when Woods wins- he is the top story when he's 20 strokes behind. Every time he wins, it is a defeat for everything good and decent.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I didn't watch any of this nonsense, but I'm guessing that the white players in front of the immortal Woods wilted just like they used to, back when he was "invincible."

I saw the leaderboard yesterday, and noticed Sabbatini at the top. Remember when he dared to say something negative about the Magic One years ago? At the time, Rory Sabbatini was one of the most promising young golfers in the world. Has he won a tournament since? I figured he would collapse like a house of cards, but I guess all the others were "intimidated" again, too, in the presence of such a mighty, towering figure.

This is all on Woods. No one-at least no white golfer-is ever going to challenge him. If he can overcome his own demons, he will win again and again, and break Jack's record. The only one that can stop him is himself. Look at Rory McElroy- he looked like the next great one, and ha has been terrible since running away with last year's Open.

It's so unbearable when Woods wins- he is the top story when he's 20 strokes behind. Every time he wins, it is a defeat for everything good and decent.
The media was all over Woods like the skanks that he bought at 10K a pop for his chip in on the 16th hole. But the shot wasn't better than Watson at Pebble Beach and this is still the greatest shot with chips on the line for a major..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvQa4fbETKU

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greg Norman was a great golfer, and has had a great life, and is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, but I don't think there has ever been a more cursed athlete. Rooting for Norman was like being forced at the end of each important tournament to have a root canal time and again.

But yeah, Watson's shot out of the rough on 17 at Pebble Beach in '82 was a true master stroke in a much more pressurized situation than Woods' shot the other day. The media has been so starved for "Tiger moments" that his chip in was instantly made immortal, particularly (sad to say) by the great Jack Nicklaus himself.

[video=youtube;pQTuLQxlYAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQTuLQxlYAI[/video]

Last edited:

Patricia

Just when I thought it was safe to become a golf fan....

Oh well, I don't need another time consuming sport to watch anyway. Dang! I was really starting to enjoy golf sans Woods. Not that he was ever really gone- the media keeps him front and center regardless of who's on the leaderboard.

Hopefully it was just an aberration and he'll be back to New Tiger soon.

Primarch

A bit overdramatic would'nt you say ?

I don't understand the almost palpable hate of Tiger Woods on this board.

Yes he is a very flawed human being but to hear people going on about him on this board you would think that he did something personal to them.

At the end of the day he is neither a demon or an angel he is a man who plays golf nothing more nothing less.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
A bit overdramatic would'nt you say ?

I don't understand the almost palpable hate of Tiger Woods on this board.

Yes he is a very flawed human being but to hear people going on about him on this board you would think that he did something personal to them.

At the end of the day he is neither a demon or an angel he is a man who plays golf nothing more nothing less.

Woods is an all around scumbag. It's scum like him that make a website like this necessary. He's constantly put on a higher level because he's a minority. If you are a fan of him, I'm not a fan of you.

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Someone else can correct me if I don't speak for them but the palpable hatred here is of the anti-white Caste System that allows a cultural Marxist posterboy for dirtbags (Woods) to achieve and maintain an untouchable god-like status when he is completely undeserving and would be treated completely different if he were White. The double standard of "acceptable" behavior is what infuriates me and many others here. This would be abundantly clear to any new CF poster if they read more than a few posts.

Zeus

Guru
Someone else can correct me if I don't speak for them but the palpable hatred here is of the anti-white Caste System that allows a cultural Marxist posterboy for dirtbags (Woods) to achieve and maintain an untouchable god-like status when he is completely undeserving and would be treated completely different if he were White. The double standard of "acceptable" behavior is what infuriates me and many others here. This would be abundantly clear to any new CF poster if they read more than a few posts.

Very well said sir!

99,9% of the major winners and all time greats have been whites (same story with soccer, female tennis and the vast majority of sports) who do not get the credit they deserve.....then a "magic Negro" becomes a champion and gets all the credit of the world, that's a scandalous double standard. When Negroes complain for white or Asian stars getting more exposure and promotion like Dirk, Steve Nash, Jeremy Lin or Christophe Lemaitre etc in the very few sports they dominate for a few decades now, as AMERICAN basketball (NBA only not international basketball) and sprinting, it's all good with the media, when we do the same with the vast majority of sports we dominate, then we are racist........The white man needs to stop worrying for labels such as "racist", " close minded", "prejudice" etc we should consider them an honor at this point :)

Menelik

Mentor

Couldnt have said it any better. Some things here I disagree with BUT the double standards concerning white v. black CANNOT be denied.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I certainly don't hate Woods, but he's overrated, way overhyped and has the morals of an alley cat. :thumbdown:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Woods wins today, here's a comment from the article: "Tiger Woods. Sunday red. A challenger rises, a challenger is vanquished. How many times have we heard this story before? And it never gets old." Ha ha, it's way old except to the tigger homo's that cover golf and worship the rude ill mannered mongrel. When you are celebrating a win of a minor tournament and hailing it as yet another "comeback" for your fallen hero it's a sign of a much deeper problem.

Link to the Tiger worship if you have the stomach for it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-...hird-win-2012-relentless-224613219--golf.html