Tiger Woods

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
This is getting really old. When Tiger won, the media took the pictures of Tiger they all carry with them out of the pockets and kissed it to show their constant joy of his winning. Also, I noticed something else. When Tiger started driving badly again for 10-16, one of his shots was hit into a tree. When Tiger takes his shot for the green, the ball is right in the middle of the fairway. Every time Tiger hits a bad drive, he still has a clear shot to the green, and a good lie for the ball. White golfers who hit these same shots have horrible lies most of the time, and usually miss the green.

If the messiah wins the PGA, there will be a national holiday named for his three straight wins.
smiley11.gif
According to FOX sports, 85% of DWFs believe Tiger will win, that percentage will be the percentage of fans at the event fist pumping every time Tiger sinks a put. Tiger won't win the PGA, there will be one white golfer that will come through for us and win it. Besides, look at the last three majors he played in.

Here are Fox Sports four current headlines on it's golf page.

PGA Primed

After smoking the Bridgestone field, Tiger is ready for the year's final major, Robert Lusetich says. Anyone want to bet against him?

Gas Crisis

He curses. He's private. He rarely plays. He farted on No. 18. Questioning Tiger is fine, Robert Lusetich says, but this has gone too far.

Slack Off

Even when he wins, Tiger is going to have critics. Michael Rosenberg wonders why we can't just cut him some slack.

Tracking Tiger

Tiger Woods is back from injury and has resumed his pursuit of Nicklaus' 18 majors. Robert Lusetich will be there with every swing.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Europe

Mentor
Did you ever see David Toms wife?She is hot, but you hear the media say how could he get a woman like that. Like he is a wimpy white guy. But nobody ever questions Tiger on getting the Swedish girl. Tiger is much worse looking than Toms. But if a black, ugly athlete gets a white woman does anyone question it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jack Lambert said:
I knew Harrington would break sometime. They need to keep up the auroa of this "Tiger intimidation" crap. I don't believe it. Harrington hadn't screwed up all day. It looked like he would beat Woods. But of course, he overshot the green and the ball went into the water. No other white golfer I saw ever hit a shot too hard where it went into the lake this weekend. Once again, Tiger tried to give the tourney away, even after he claimed the two shot lead. Harrington couldn't let that happen, now could he. He triple-bogeyed 16 to ensure Tiger wins, no matter how bad he messed up on the last two holes. This is getting really old. When Tiger won, the media took the pictures of Tiger they all carry with them out of the pockets and kissed it to show their constant joy of his winning. Also, I noticed something else. When Tiger started driving badly again for 10-16, one of his shots was hit into a tree. When Tiger takes his shot for the green, the ball is right in the middle of the fairway. Every time Tiger hits a bad drive, he still has a clear shot to the green, and a good lie for the ball. White golfers who hit these same shots have horrible lies most of the time, and usually miss the green.

Harrington didn't break so much as 16 decided the tournament. Harrington had rallied in the third round from a tie with Woods to a 2 shot lead. In the final round he again went from a tie to a 2 shot lead on the back nine. Padraig has proven his mettle the way he won his three majors; he is a clutch player who doesn't get intimidated. Both he and Woods had poor drives on 16; Woods' third shot was brilliant, Harrington's second shot was also poor and it went downhill from there as his fourth shot found the water and ended the tournament.

I do agree that it's almost beyond belief how Woods so often still ends up with a playable shot to the green no matter how bad his tee shot is.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
two more stories on the front page of today's sports section on the Greatest Athlete Who Ever Lived. that's more stories than on the hometown division one football program. pathetic.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Perhaps I stated that wrong. I don't think Padraig was intimidated, he was fine up until 16. Just one bad shot. That's when everything started to go down hill. I was just mad when Woods won again, and how the media is already naming him the winner for the PGA Championship this weekend. How every time Woods drained a putt, they announcers would claim him to be the best putter of all time. I know Woods is a great putter, no one can deny that, but it gets out of control when the media girls mention it EVERY TIME Woods drains a put.

I still believe too, that somehow, Woods always gets good lies, no matter where he drives the ball. Tiger gets great lies and almost always a clear look at the green. White golfers hitting the ball into the same area get horrible lies, and are sometimes forced to lay up, or, if they do get a clear path to the green, they fire the ball to either side of the green into a sand trap, or on the green, about 50 feet away from the hole. Granted he didn't drive into the rough very much the final round. When he did, he always seems to get good lies from it, except when he drove the ball into the bunker.

I'll change my above post, then.

EDIT: Just saw this story. It looks like Tiger will be getting fined for criicizing the rules official. Woods said him and Harrington were put. Woods said he told Harrington after it was over, "I'm sorry that John got in the way of a great battle." HArrington did concede he was rushed, although he said it would be unfair to give the final group preferential treatment.

articleEdited by: Jack Lambert

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Looks like our pal "Lord Tiger" is getting fined by the PGA...

Woods to be fined for criticism of rules official

By DOUG FERGUSON, AP Golf Writer

(AP)â€"Tiger Woods will be fined by the PGA Tour for his public criticism of a rules official after winning the Bridgestone Invitational, a tour official said Monday.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the tour does not publicize fines.

Woods was bothered after his four-shot victory Sunday because he and Padraig Harrington were put on the clock at the par-5 16th. He said that caused Harrington to rush three difficult shots, leading to triple bogey.

European Tour chief referee John Paramor told Woods and Harrington they were being timed.

Woods said he told Harrington after it was over, "I'm sorry that John got in the way of a great battle."Â￾

Paramor said the final pairing was well behind most of the back nine, but officials gave them time to catch up. They were still 17 minutes out of position on the 16th tee, when they were put on the clock.

Woods hooked his tee shot, punched out to 178 yards and hit an 8-iron that stopped a foot from the hole for birdie. From the right trees, Harrington hit a 5-iron to the edge of a bunker, went over the green, then hit a flop shot too hard and into the water. The four-shot swing took the drama from one of the most compelling final rounds of the year.

"I don't think that Paddy would have hit the pitch shot that way if he was able to take his time, look at it, analyze it,"Â￾ Woods said. "But he was on the clock, had to get up there quickly and hit it."Â￾

Harrington conceded he was rushed, although he said it would be unfair to give the final group preferential treatment.

Section VI-D in the PGA Tour's player handbook says, "It is an obligation of membership to refrain from comments to the news media that unreasonably attack or disparage tournaments, sponsors, fellow members, players, or PGA Tour."Â￾
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Future President of the World played in a charity event Monday held by PGA player Notah Begay III. From what I can gather it was a four-man duel with a mini-United Nations flavor featuring Begay, an American Indian, Camilo Villegas, an hispanic, white Canadian Mike Weir, and Woods, the asian/white/indian/black mix who is classified only as black by the media.

The crowd probably didn't notice the multicultural, we are the world flavor of the event, as they were too busy worshipping Woods:

VERONA, N.Y. - Notah Begay III couldn't have scripted it better. With more than 3,000 fans watching his every move, Tiger Woods captured the second annual Notah Begay III Foundation Challenge, surging past Camilo Villegas in the closing holes at Turning Stone Resort's Atunyote Golf Club.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/sports/other/article/SPOB25_20090824-215005/288104/

Poacher

Mentor
At The Barclays tournament Woods spoke to the media for the first time Saturday. The media just lets him come and go as he pleases.

I can't wait until he retires. The MSM's nightmare scenario is starting to peek over the horizon. Woods is gone and there is nary a black golfer to take his place. The horror.Edited by: Poacher

Poacher

Mentor
Solomon Kane said:
Well good news anyway--Tiger lost the Barclays--missing a 7 footer on the last hole.

Yes!

Heath Slocum made a terrific twenty footer to win it!

Solomon Kane

Mentor
that's what's great about this win, poacher---you had a combination of Tiger missing a 90% makeable putt--and a white guy nailing a 10% makeable putt. Hope this gives Heathcliff the confidence to win a major.

And Els did pretty well too.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Solomon Kane said:
that's what's great about this win, poacher---you had a combination of Tiger missing a 90% makeable putt--and a white guy nailing a 10% makeable putt.  Hope this gives Heathcliff the confidence to win a major.
<div> </div>
<div>And Els did pretty well too.</div>

LOL!
smiley36.gif
I'm sure "His Lordship" Tiger's DWF worshippers & pro-caste mouthpiece/hacks are all in deep mourning.
smiley2.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Harrington, Stricker, and Els all tied Woods for 2nd at -8. Harrington seems to be on the right track again after the PGA disaster. Stricker and Els both played well. How long has it been since five white golfers played well and hung with Tiger in the final round of a tournement?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It would have been a great five man playoff with Woods, Els, Harrington, Stricker and Slocum. But my gut tells me Woods would have won. I think Harrington has the right mental attitude, but his big-time burps onsingle holes in back to back tournaments when contending, including the PGA, creates doubts. Els has never been able to stare down Woods. Stricker -- forget it. He's the biggest 72nd hole choke artist on the tour, regardless of whether Tiger is in the mix or not.

Stricker and Slocum both went to 18 tied for the lead after Woods, Els and Harrington were finished with their rounds. Both drove into a bunker and it looked for sure that both would bogey and let Woods and the others into a playoff after Tiger had missed a makeable birdie putt on 18 that would have tied him for the lead. Slocum's 20 footer wasa par putt, but it was a great pressure putt. Stricker still had a chance to tie Slocum after he sank his, but played his part perfectly, missing an 8 footer.
Bob May (who came within a whisker of winning the '01 PGA), Rich Beem, Y.E. Yang, and now Slocum, are lesser players who play as if they have nothing to lose against Woods. The soft country club elite players still can't deal with the "black" demigod, though Woods is doing a good job of late of damaging his aura of invulnerability.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don, that was a good summary of the events on sunday. I like your theory of the "nothing to lose" attitude of the whites (and asian) that have bested The King Of Kings this season.

The fact that these guys are relative "nobodies" within the carefully programmed DWF brains must be quite confusing to those instinctive Tiger jock-sniffer in attendance, and those watching at home.

I noticed that Heath Slocum, after winning, acted like he'd won before....unlike the requisite dramatic "fist pump" (see every gatoraide / nike / gillete commercial). Slocum was signing authographs and interacting with the fans for what seemed like 20 minutes. His Lordship would have probably been to busy prepping for photos by getting makeup and blush applied to his 1/4 black face whilst readying his room-brightening smile.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
As his tee ball sailed into an unplayable lie at the Deutsche Bank Championship, Woods' driver itself also headed for parts best left unexplored -- a wetlands area filled with waist-high grass and water situated near the tee box.

While playing one of his weakest rounds in memory, Woods had missed four consecutive birdie putts from inside 13 feet as he stood on the fifth tee, his 14th hole of the day. Then he shoved his drive dead right into the trees and violently flung his mercurial driver clubhead-first into the turf and was darned lucky it didn't snap off at the hosel.

The club sprung several feet into the air and spiraled into in a wetlands area several yards away, where caddie Steve Williams spent several awkward moments looking for the club as his boss strolled past, still fuming. Luckily, the grip of the club was spotted sticking up out of the weeds, and Williams used Woods' trademark Tiger driver headcover to deflect the sticker branches away from himself as he waded 10 or 15 feet into the hazard to retrieve the club.

Moreover, as Woods spiked the club, he screamed two coarse and unprintable expletives at himself, followed by, "release the club." He meant at the point of impact, of course, not after the ball was long gone. He had no problem accomplishing the latter.

smiley36.gif
I wish I could've seen that! I don't know how William's caddie puts up with this.

In better news, Stricker and Furyk both shot 63s today to share the lead at -8.
smiley32.gif
Cabrera, Verplank, Goosen, Leonard, and Kuchar are tied for third at -6. Some other notables, Harrington is at -4, Sergio is at -1, and Phil is even for the day.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
After watching clips of his latest juvenile outbust, I know exactly why Baby Tiger is my least favorite afflete. The warped perception of his personality is what irritates me the most. Nearly 100% of human beings on planet earth fully believe Tiger is a quiet, humble "black" super-afflete.

The other day, I noticed he had yet another brand new Gillete commerical (commercial number 6,000 by my count)....I'm sure his corperate handlers could care less about his wimpy, childish behavoir at the Deutche Bank. Actually, children tend to act more mature than this corperate-sponsored little brat.

As for the caddie-clown, kiwi Steve Williams....well, Tiger is his royal meal ticket. I'm sure he "wade" through 1,000 miles of Tiger's feces to fetch his slippers.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tiger's more frequent public outbursts must be related to increasing inner turmoil over his decreasing performance. I like it!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Even with his amazing run today, his lordship still wasn't in contention at all, thanks to his three horrible rounds. Nice win by Steve Stricker today. Steve is now No. 1 in the point standings.
smiley32.gif
All the white golfers kept woods out of contention. The course was too easy to fall back very many shots. Harrington unraveled slowly yet again this week, after being in the lead by himself. To Padraig's credit though, he did come back from his bogeys. Nice play this week by Stricker, Goosen, Verplank, Dustin Johnson, Cabrera, Ogilvy, Furyk, Harrington, Dufner, and O'Hair.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Did anyone else hear Steve Stricker's response to the question: "How do you feel about being ranked above Tiger in the points standings?"

To which Stricker replied: "Tiger is still the man, this is Tiger's world....the rest of us are just taking up space." In the eyes of the media (and the rest of the zombie world), Stricker doesnt know how correct he really is.

Even after easily defeating Tiger, white golfers are still required to tow the company line. That p*ssy Stricker sickens me.

j41181

Master
The day Tiger Woods retires from golfing will be the day for a new beginning. The stupid media and fans can cry, cry over his departure. I will consider that day a moment to rejoice.

There's just one problem, the "great one" is 33, I figure he will continue playing until he's about 50 (too long to wait, man!). Unless he suffers a severe injury that forces him to stop at 40.

But with the way he's playing, it's sad for me to say he'll overtake Jack Nicklaus' 18 majors when all is said and done. I just don't see any white golfer seriously challenging and defying him, considering the current generation is a bunch of COW-TOWERS!!!!!
smiley42.gif

Shame, shame on the white golfers, they don't seem to have any pride whatsoever!!!!
smiley42.gif