This is funny

G

I am hispanic and I never new that white guys had so much HATE in their hearts. Well I guess I did..since so many of them had to watch me AND my ethnic friends play every week over them..lol..But guys let's just face the fact the people of color are here and can do everything that you can..just better. Now if you want to talk about dollars..Sports period are at a all time high-in revenue and popularity. This is an exciting time for sports--And I have read on this site how "black"athletes are not suitable leaders...Let's not forget about players like.Michael Jordan..just one of many fellas. Now is all this anger about hispanics taking over baseball and black guys taking over football & basketball. Don't get me wrong..I respect all players--white, black, green..I mean I do believe that Manning and Brady are the two best QB's in the NFL..And white boys can be just as fast as Others..sometimes..a couple of times..maybe once in 1000..lol

SteveB

Mentor
Very few guys here HATE anybody. The complaint is that the white media, coaches, establishment, etc. have an agenda against white male athletes. The purpose of this site is to point out the agenda. It is not anger against a race of people, as most here agree that there are good athletes of all different races. You point out Michael Jordan, but I haven't seen anyone post anything negative about him. We post about guys like Mike Vick, because of the media lovefest for the guy. He hasn't proven on the field that he deserves it. Read a little more of the site before you make your conclusion.Edited by: SteveB

G

"Hate" what a predictable boring reply, and it seems only applies to white men and never to one of the "oppressed." But that seems to be Caste Football's purpose to undo the mental conditioning of liberalism that has life boiled down to simple perjoratives for simple minded people such as "whitey bad", "minority good."

Alpha Male

Mentor
Your future as of today, is doing my laundry down the street for real cheap. Thanks, pal.
smiley36.gif

Edited by: Alpha Male

G

I AM NOT GOING TO EVEN RESPOND TO ALPHA MALES IGNORANT COMMENT..GROW UP PAL..BUT TO THE OTHER GUYS WHO ACTUALLY HAVE AN IQ...I DON'T THINK IT IS "WHITEY BAD," MINORITY GOOD." I THINK THAT IS IS A MATTER OF..THE GAME HAS BECOME ALOT MORE EXCITING SINCE INTRODUCING MINORITY ATHLETES..I BELIEVE THAT VICK IS OVER RATED MYSELF..BUT HE IS GOOD AND CAPABLE OF BEING GREAT--HE JUST NEEDS TO CALM DOWN..HE HAS A CANNON AND IS MOBILE..HE REALLY NEEDS TO SIT DOWN WITH SAY LIKE A STEVE YOUNG AND LEARN HOW TO MASTER HIS ART....

SteveB

Mentor
Now you are pointing out the agenda. Vick has been in the NFL for 5 years and has a $130 million contract. How many years does he get to live up to his potential? How many white QBs would get the same opportunity? How come Matt Jones and Eric Crouch, who have just as much speed and elusiveness as Vick, not get a shot to play QB in the NFL?

BTW, sports being more exciting with minority players is your opinion. Exciting does not equal better. The last few years, the NBA players have been beaten by other countries in international competition. They may be exciting to watch (to you), but they lose. Edited by: SteveB

backrow

Hall of Famer
thefuture said:
But guys let's just face the fact the people of color are here and can do everything that you can..just better. 

i wouldn't say so,not even if you substitute color with white... it is still a bad idea to stereotype like that... and in my opinion just about anybody can do everything just about equally so there's no reason to shun white/hispanic/black/asian/polynesian people in any particular sport like what's happening in football...

Alpha Male

Mentor
Hey pal, you cracked a joke about whites being slow and you getting playing time over them, so I cracked a joke about you doing my laundry. If you can't take the heat don't dish it out my friend.

Minorities get unfair representation in colleges and the work force due to affirmative action. I went to an Ivy League school (so much for my low IQ) and many minorities had grades and SAT scores lower than the average student (this obvious statistic was published in the school's conservative paper), thus they beat out people soley due to the color of their skin. Isn't that racism? You honestly believe that the sports world isn't affected by this mindset? It is in mulitple ways, from the PC media worshiping the minority athlete, to minority culture encouraging athletic participation for career, to negative stereotyping and slotting by college and NFL scouts, to our own limiting beliefs cultivated from the above. But the times are a changing my friend. Did you watch the 2004 Olypmpics? Whites won 95 % of the medals, many of them in traditionally black dominated events, such as the 400 m run and the high jump. (Im curious, how did Hispanic countries do in these events?) Steve Nash was named MVP and Adrew Bogurt was number one in the draft. These are just a few examples but the "truth" will be revealed and it starts here.Edited by: Alpha Male

G

BACKROW..YOU ARE RIGHT I SHOULDN'T STEROTYPE..BUT THAT'S WHAT 100% OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE DOING..BUT I DO HAVE WHITE FRIENDS THAT ARE MORE ATHETIC THEN ME..BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT BECAUSE I AM HISPANIC, I WILL GET A CHANCE BEFORE THEY WOULD..OH AND ALPHA MALE--WOW--ANYBODY CAN SAY THAT THEY WENT TO AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL..HEY I WENT THE MOON...SO LETS GET MORE INTO THE ISSUE---SKIP ATHLETICS LETS TALK ABOUT THE REAL WORLD..HOW MANY QUALIFIED MINORITIES GET PASSED OVER IN CORPORATE AMERICA..JUST B/C OF THEIR RACE? THIS IS HOW THE WORLD IS..MESSED UP ISN'T IT!!

Alpha Male

Mentor
Stop bitching, your arguement is crap. Merrill Lynch has a black CEO and HP had a female CEO (Carly Fiorina) to name a few and every corporate company has diveristy policies for women and for minorities.

Edited by: Alpha Male

backrow

Hall of Famer
i kinda wish NFL had diversity policies for positions like runningback and corner
smiley36.gif

Spooge

Guru
Hey Future, apparently Alpha Male can at least spell better than
you and use proper diction, " HEY I WENT THE MOON" Come on
my two year old talks like that, " DADDY I GO FO FO BUNKY
MY PANTS" Seems you are THE FUTURE--as a Walmart
greeter. Take care and much love. Oh and as a parting
thought to cogitate on: If Hispancis can " Do it better" than us white
guys, why the hell don't they stay in a country that they formed and
govern rather that running across our boarders by the
thousands a day to get away from MEXICO?
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

G

Ok, Renaissance Boy..you need to learn how to spell also.."you might need a then some where in your last dumb ass comment." And Alpha Male..if I need to stop "bitching" then YOU stop your "bitching abouthow poor whitiey can't play footballany where..lol..you guys are pathetic..NFL..College teams are not looking at color they want the best..bigest..and fastest..and it looks like that can't be found in pale skin...Hey.. since I just finished up my Senior year playing ball andWILL... be entering the draft..I will always remember how many white guys are jealous of me..lol..you guys can kiss myMILLION dollar ass...hey fellas watch the draft..I will give you guys a very special finger..and a smile:) PS. A couple of my WHITE friends thinks that this is the weakest site they have ever seen..Love the excuses guys...DAMM now am I apart of the whole scandal against the white man..Gosh I hope so:)....hurts don't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
thefuture said:
Ok, Renaissance Boy..you need to learn how to spell also.."you might need a then some where in your last dumb ass comment." And Alpha Male..if I need to stop "bitching" then YOU stop your "bitching about how poor whitiey can't play football any where..lol..you guys are pathetic..NFL..College teams are not looking at color they want the best..bigest..and fastest..and it looks like that can't be found in pale skin...Hey.. since I just finished up my Senior year playing ball and WILL... be entering the draft..I will always remember how many white guys are jealous of me..lol..you guys can kiss my MILLION dollar ass...hey fellas watch the draft..I will give you guys a very special finger..and a smile:) PS. A couple of my WHITE friends thinks that this is the weakest site they have ever seen..Love the excuses guys...DAMM now am I apart of the whole scandal against the white man..Gosh I hope so:)....hurts don't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZZZzzzz</font>zzzzz</font>
smiley12.gif

Spooge

Guru
Future why don't you go take in another " La Raza" hate
rally. Oh and the only draft you'll see is if you leave the door
open on a cold night. And just cause you " Finished up" your
senior year at the University of Phoenix don't mean your
big time bro. One love all.

JD074

Master
Obviously this guy's just a troll who isn't interested in seriously learning our perspective on sports, but I'll make a short response anyway:

thefuture said:
College teams are not looking at color they want the best..bigest..and fastest..

You're half right. They are looking for the best, biggest, and fastest, and since they believe that whites are less athletic (contrary to an abundance of evidence showing that there are plenty of whites who are athletic,) they deny them opportunities that they deserve.

thefuture said:
and it looks like that can't be found in pale skin...

So don't call us racists. It takes one to know one, I guess....Edited by: JD074

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Yes, the NFL is swarming with Hispanic players, isn't it? Of course, those few Hispanics actually in the NFL are of the black race, so....

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Funny how a person can criticize others for racist comments all while making those same types of comments himself. Perhaps he is just a hypocrite or maybe he has a low IQ. Also funny how he criticizes one guy for an offhand comment about going to an Ivy league school, which he doesn't believe but then insists he will soon be a million dollar pro-football player.

Oh and if his white team mates are really reading please let us hear from you why this site is so bad?

Spooge

Guru
I wish you would go Back to the Future! Its plain that you have
preconceived ideologies that preclude the concept of white athleticism
( not just throwing the ball like Manning). Please look up Eric
Crouch and check his college stats against M... V... Do you
even remember Eric Crouch? Or were you too busy crapping in
your hands at the time and smearing it on your face? I'm sorry
fellas but he's a TROLL and I'm getting sick of reading his posts in
all CAPS.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
thefuture said:
Hey.. since I just finished up my Senior year playing ball andWILL... be entering the draft.

That's precious.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
I'm so pleased that this year's token hispanic player from the NFL draftis takingso much time out of his rigorous schedule to post here. One would imagine "the future" would be in training for his team's upcoming bowl game, preparing for the Combine, studying for exams, etc. But no, he has put all that on hold to come here and make his racist, ignorantstatements.

We'll be holding our breath waiting for you to be drafted come April. And don't forget to hold up your middle finger, just for us.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
What a clown.

University of Phoenix reaches for new grads

<DIV =story>Justin Pope
Associated Press
Aug. 2, 2004 11:45 AM

<DIV =storyText style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">You still won't find dormitories or a football team at the University of Phoenix. But starting this fall the giant, for-profit university system will have something to make it look more like a traditional college: 18- to 21-year olds.

Throughout its 28-year history, the company has catered to working, older adults, eschewing ivy-draped campuses for classes in office parks or over the Internet. And the school insists older students will remain the target customer.

<DIV =storyText style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">
<DIV =storyText style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">U of P is largely an online educational system. You know, the one with the irritating pop-ups and spam that you get?
<DIV =storyText style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">