This country is so warped

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
werewolf, you came upon this N.E. cover, how? It is hysterically funny, almost every headline!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
werewolf, you came upon this N.E. cover, how? It is hysterically funny, almost every headline!

I noticed it by the check out line at the store today, and then googled up the front page. Googling also revealed that heshe, or is it shehe, is going to sue the NE for printing the story.

Oprah is married!? I am shocked!

Highlander

Mentor

Riddlewire

Master
Clicking through the channels I stumbled across this atrocity on some show called Dr. Drew.
The host is interviewing an eleven year old boy who has been sexually mutilated by his mother, who now calls him a "transgendered girl". This victim says that, although he was born a boy, he always identified as a girl, so he had surgery to change himself.

Firstly, the doctor who performed this surgery **************. Second, the legislators who don't outlaw this barbarism through an emergency vote tomorrow *******************.
Third, someone should inform this unfortunate child that there's no such thing as "changing gender". He is, and always will be, a boy. He's now just a horribly disfigured one.
Finally, let's not confuse the issue here. This is entirely the fault of our media, which promotes such depravity as "transgenderism". If we allow this, where will it end? With Soylent Green being perfectly accepted thirty years from now?

Last edited:
This did not happen in this country, but is a testament to how warped, sick and perverted this world is.

:pray:

[h=1]Ballsy dinner: Japanese artist cooks and serves OWN genitals for 100,000 yen[/h]
Twenty-two-year-old Mao Sugiyama offered his guests a truly unique meal, one he will never be able to recreate: his own genitalia, braised, seasoned and served with some button mushrooms and parsley. WARNING: the photos are graphic.
The Tokyo-based illustrator, who identifies himself as asexual, underwent elective genital-removal surgery – but instead of just getting it over and done with, he chose to put his double-bagged package on ice and took to Twitter.
“I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen …Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen locationâ€￾, Sugiyama tweeted.
Six people originally signed up to his genial offer, promising to pay the $250 for the X-rated dinner. But on the night itself, one unnamed diner decided he’d rather get his nuggets from somewhere more conventional and didn’t show up.

http://thedailyattack.com/2012/05/2...s-own-genitals-for-100000-yen-graphic-photos/!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Over-exposed dykazoid Jillian Michaels amongst the latest race traitor to adopt a groidian. :tsk:

jillian-michaels-brings-home-adopted-daughter.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I know nothing about Michaels other than seeing her in commercials. If she's considered sexy and attractive, then this country's even more warped than I thought. I see nothing remotely feminine about her; I guess that's the idea in a culture run by homosexuals, feminists and other Marxists.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I know nothing about Michaels other than seeing her in commercials. If she's considered sexy and attractive, then this country's even more warped than I thought. I see nothing remotely feminine about her; I guess that's the idea in a culture run by homosexuals, feminists and other Marxists.

She supposedly was obese some years ago and got herself into shape. She refuses to have kids because of the "damage" it will do to her body. You know stretch marks and weight gain. So it looks like she's taking the route of adopting a negro. She's not even a very good personal trainer. I could find a few trainers at my local gym that have more knowledge than her.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It sickens me to see hard-looking women with six-pack abs (and usually tats) promoted as some kind of role model to aspire to. For a while even Playboy was running pictorials of female wrestlers and putting them on the cover, who had V-shaped backs, fake boobs, and 5% body fat. Of course Hugh Hefner (and his magazine) has become a pathetic caricature of him/itself, as is the "sexual revolution" he was instrumental in bringing about. For that matter, this entire multicultural dystopia has become a caricature of itself in so many ways.

foobar75

Master
This Jillian Michaels, who looks like a man, is actually a lesbian. I can't find the article, but I recently read it with regards to this negro she has adopted. It was mentioned that she and her partner are expecting another child. This is really beyond comprehension. A "white" lesbian "couple" adopting an African baby, while using a sperm donor to get pregnant with another. Who needs a man/father? Warped doesn't begin to describe this insanity.

Westside

Hall of Famer
To be fair, this woman does have an athletic body, but without any athletic ability that has been reported on. Personally I love a woman with an athletic body, similar to a woman gymnast. But that is just me.

But like others here, what is this twisted obession with adopting Haiti negro babies amoung the hollyweird crowd? I have no friggin clue. I would love to run into her in a grocery market and ask her, "Why the black baby and not some deserving white child?" Anyways, wondering if the twins are White or some mongrel breed. Does anyone know?

Highlander

Mentor
But like others here, what is this twisted obession with adopting Haiti negro babies amoung the hollyweird crowd? I have no friggin clue. I would love to run into her in a grocery market and ask her, "Why the black baby and not some deserving white child?" Anyways, wondering if the twins are White or some mongrel breed. Does anyone know?
She would be considered a "racist" by the Hollywood elite if she were to adopt a baby that shares her genetic ancestry and heritage. That's how utterly upside-down and "warped" this country has become. Now, being a lesbian and adopting a Haitian baby, she's earned her keep with the Hollywood elite, proving herself worthy of assuring additional roles, media attention, and "acceptance" within that sick and twisted "community".