The Trumpening?

Ambrose

Master
He might well win mich. and wisc. minn. no. Hag 53 dt 39 in minn. wth is their major malfunction!

I think that is one of those states the Feds have been stuffing with refugees, migrants, immigrants, vagrants, and ignorants...

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I think that is one of those states the Feds have been stuffing with refugees, migrants, immigrants, vagrants, and ignorants...

It is and they targeted them because it was a virtually all white state but there are still a lot of white people left there so do they want more invaders now? CO is going for the hag. the potheads in the cities and colleges and their profs want to vote for the hag when dt is for full legalization of marijuana!?

Westside

Hall of Famer
The Repubs hold the Senate and House to put a deep check on that bitch if she wins. This time the Senate and House has to deliver.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Ohio was key, it is Trump's state!

Ambrose

Master
Trump lost Colorado thanks to the ever increasing hispanic population. I was shocked to know it is already 20 percent Hispanic.

The Latin creep is far from California now.

Ambrose

Master
Iowa was supposed to be a Trump state and it is 90 percent white yet he is down. What gives?

It's like Minnesota, everywhere outside the urban centers is almost all white. But even in Desmoines the Latinos are crowding.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
CA and WA just gone over to the devil and the electoral votes r now 216 to 202 Trump.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
NC and GA, no call yet....dang!