The Trumpening?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I still see no support for the Hag other than the snakes of the media and her evil party. She drew a mere 6,000 (maybe) in ultra Lib Miami. Trump drew 22,000 in Panama City, Fl, and he had 15, 000 in Ocala there. The support he has is way more than the Imposter had when he was going around lying in '08. Trump is going around telling the truth and exposing the snakes at every turn. The overwhelming majority of polls are all deceit I believe. All the media is in her corner. Even Fox News, except for Hannity, seems to want her to win. Why do I say that? The updates in-between (news breaks) of talk shows on Fox news radio seems to be set on painting Trump in a negative way and make his supporters feel hopeless and that it's all over. It's crazy. Just crazy.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Trump will need to sink a 1/2 a billion of his own money and lace the airwaves with negative adds against the Hag and positive Trump policy adds. It will need to be done due to the corrupt collision of the MSM. No choice. He has to do it starting now!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
But this is what I worry about the most:

US elections, rigged and computer codes. ELECTION FRAUD!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
NO ONE In American Political History Has Ever Taken On The World &
National Elite Like This Before - It Is Our FINAL Chance To Take Control
Of Our Republic From Darkest Evil

The More Contrived Attacks That Are Thrown At Trump, The More FEAR
We See In The Professional Establishment Frauds & Criminals Who
Are DEDICATED To Our Enslavement & Their Own Riches

Trump Gives An UNPRECEDENTED, BRAVE, HEROIC Speech About
Who & What His Movement & His Supporters Are Fighting…Nothing Less Than
The Criminal Establishment And The NWO - Click Here

Trump Warns This Is The LAST CHANCE We Will Ever Have To Save America - Click Here

http://www.rense.com/

CrazyFinn

Mentor
I never in my life thought we'd see a political candidate, one who's potentially within 26 days of becoming POTUS, saying the sorts of things Trump mentioned in his speech at W. Palm Beach today. It's truly extraordinary, God bless Donald Trump. Here are a couple of excerpts, werewolf has the links to the full speech itself:

"Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning. We’ve seen it in the United Kingdom, where they voted to liberate themselves from global government and global trade deal, and global immigration deals that have destroyed their sovereignty and have destroyed many of those nations.

But, the central base of world political power is right here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people. Their financial resources are virtually unlimited, their political resources are unlimited, their media resources are unmatched, and most importantly, the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited."

And this:

"Let’s be clear on one thing. The corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They’re a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda, and the agenda is not for you, it’s for themselves.

And their agenda is to elect crooked Hillary Clinton at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy. For them it’s a war, and for them nothing at all is out of bounds. This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me. And this will be our last chance to save it on Nov. 8, remember that.

The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry … The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure.

We’ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors…

With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars on the line, the Clinton machine is determined to achieve the destruction of our campaign".

Heretic

Master
Trump will need to sink a 1/2 a billion of his own money and lace the airwaves with negative adds against the Hag and positive Trump policy adds. It will need to be done due to the corrupt collision of the MSM. No choice. He has to do it starting now!
At some point the American people have got to be held responsible for not being so dense and easily manipulated by the mainstream media. I mean, the bias and lack of journalistic integrity during this election cycle is so blatantly obvious and over-the-top that a reasonably intelligent child should be able to see through it. And now, with the WikiLeaks dumps and the MSM refusing to cover it, their bias has become even more egregious. The MSM has lost all credibility and its remaining viewers are probably either Hillary supporters or cuckservatives.

From what I'm seeing lately, the alternative media on the Internet is expl0ding (especially over the past several weeks) because people are abandoning the MSM in droves in search of truth and real news. Some relatively simple YouTube channels that are putting out good information are getting tens of thousands of views, and there are tons of channels like that out there now, not counting all of the alternative blogs that allow comments. I think Trump should focus his advertising dollars in these areas of growth, not cable news. The only TV ads he should really run, en mass, should be on the affiliate channels of local news stations around the country and on the radio. I think the rates are better, so he could advertise more of them and get a better return on his investment.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I never in my life thought we'd see a political candidate, one who's potentially within 26 days of becoming POTUS, saying the sorts of things Trump mentioned in his speech at W. Palm Beach today. It's truly extraordinary, God bless Donald Trump. Here are a couple of excerpts, werewolf has the links to the full speech itself:

"Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning. We’ve seen it in the United Kingdom, where they voted to liberate themselves from global government and global trade deal, and global immigration deals that have destroyed their sovereignty and have destroyed many of those nations.

But, the central base of world political power is right here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people. Their financial resources are virtually unlimited, their political resources are unlimited, their media resources are unmatched, and most importantly, the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited."

And this:

"Let’s be clear on one thing. The corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They’re a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda, and the agenda is not for you, it’s for themselves.

And their agenda is to elect crooked Hillary Clinton at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy. For them it’s a war, and for them nothing at all is out of bounds. This is a struggle for the survival of our nation, believe me. And this will be our last chance to save it on Nov. 8, remember that.

The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry … The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure.

We’ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors…

With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars on the line, the Clinton machine is determined to achieve the destruction of our campaign".

Unbelievable veracity the likes of which haven't been seen in decades from any elected official or political candidate. Win or lose, the topics broached by The Messiah during his speech in West Palm Beach should be talked about for generations to come. This pathetic nation doesn't deserve to hear the candid truth, but as the planet's most important election draws nearer, he'll feel even more compelled to intensify his anti-globalist message...

Perhaps we can thank "RINO Ryan," "Mormon Mitt," "Juan McCain," and all the other RepubliCucks for, as Donald put it, "taking the shackles off."

May the Gods bless this great man who fights so vigilantly for people who don't appreciate his efforts, let alone deserve the fruits of his labor.

Last edited:

Heretic

Master
Here's a small excerpt from that speech where he calls out the "Corporate media". If nothing else comes from this election, the death of the MSM will have been worth it.

Heretic

Master
If someone showed me the following transcript a decade ago, without knowing who said it, I would have never guessed Sean Hannity:

Sean Hannity: Everything the 'Conspiracy Theorists' said, were true
:

Radio host Sean Hannity said on his show Wednesday that the latest revelations about Hillary Clinton's campaign from WikiLeaks prove that "everything that conspiracy theorists have said over the years" is true.

His examples:

-- "Hillary knew that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding ISIS."

-- "Hillary Clinton’s dream of a hemispheric common market; open trade and open borders."

-- "Left wing activists plot[ting] a Catholic Spring and [infiltrating] the Catholic Church."

-- The media "conspiring to release [debate] questions to Hillary Clinton ahead of time."

-- Clinton aides "advancing progressive ideology to foment revolution."

"They’re propagandizing you, they’re posing as objective journalists and they are not," he said about CNN, the New York Times, CNBC and the Boston Globe. "This is a mass media assault on your mind."

"This is like, you know, Communism in the Soviet Union propaganda," he said. "It’s really sad but it's also true and it's also reality and it's also the world you live in."

I want to go over this, what I'm calling a Republican establishment, Democratic establishment, media establishment, globalist, lobbyist, UN establishment.

It's everything that conspiracy theorists have said over the years, and all of this is out there now in the open, in terms of what Hillary Clinton thinks and what she believes and what John Podesta thinks about Catholics and well let's have left wing activists plot a Catholic Spring and lets infiltrate the Catholic Church. Let's advance our progressive ideology to foment revolution. Who thinks like this? This is like, you know, Communism in the Soviet Union propaganda. It’s really sad but it's also true and it's also reality and it's also the world you live in.

You know, Hillary Clinton’s dream of a hemispheric common market, open trade and open borders. She said that in one of her speeches. Hillary Clinton campaign said they wanted to face Trump in the general election.

Okay, let's see what happens in 27 days. I still think Trump can win. Now for the Nate Silvers of the world who say “Hannity doesn't believe in polls, he only cites online polling after Trump wins the debate.”

No, that’s not true. The polls right now are not accurate, because the polls out now reflect 72 straight hours more coverage of the Access Hollywood tapes that we now know that NBC purposely delayed the release of, to time it before the debate as TMZ reports.

So it doesn't reflect Donald Trump's incredible debate performance, it doesn't reflect yet another 1200 WikiLeak drops today, it doesn't reflect what we've learned from the previous Wikileaks drops, it doesn't reflect that, you know, that Hillary knew that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding ISIS, it doesn't reflect the media -- you know what this is, this is a media assault on your mind.

What you mean by that Hannity?

Cause they’re propagandizing you, they’re posing as objective journalists and they are not as we know about Univision, as we know about NBC, as we know about CNBC, as we know about the New York Times and the Boston Globe and CNN. And we also know that they conspire and release questions to Hillary ahead of time. We know all of this is true.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Crazy times we are living in. From now until Election Day there is going to be an all out information war. I hope our side can pull this off.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Check out the current Drudge Report page for a list of articles debunking the hoaxers who claim Trump assaulted them. The bimbo from The Apprentice, whose entire spiel while sitting next to the aptly named subversive lawyer Gloria Allred has been showing non-stop on CNN, contacted Trump by email this past April asking him for assistance.

But the media will ignore the debunkings, just as they ignore the far more important revelations being made public about Hillary by Wikileaks. They're all in on Hillary and it's open warfare between now and November 8th.

Heretic

Master
Excellent article by former US Congressman from Colorado and ardent anti-Illegal Immigration activist, Tom Tancredo.

Republican Leaders Plot Purge, Civil Wars

Here's a tasty excerpt:
After arguing for a full year that Trump couldn’t possibly win and would lead the party to a catastrophic defeat, many of the same Republican leaders saw Trump steadily gaining ground on Hillary Clinton and decided a Trump victory would be even more catastrophic than a defeat. Immigration enforcement, an America First foreign policy, and sensible international trade treaties must not be allowed to prevail over globalist ambitions of the party establishment. Trump had to be stopped.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Wikileaks has revealed info that would have sunk any other candidate Dem or Repub, yet the Hag is supported and defended non stop by the current corrupt MSM. If Wikileaks drops emails of her sent top secret classified emails from her illegal servers or pay for play scam from her Clinton Global RICO organization, then maybe the MSM will cover it mildly. Its up to the American people to look past the MSM and vile Hag and vote Trump to stop this Sh*t.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Wikileaks has revealed info that would have sunk any other candidate Dem or Repub, yet the Hag is supported and defended non stop by the current corrupt MSM. If Wikileaks drops emails of her sent top secret classified emails from her illegal servers or pay for play scam from her Clinton Global RICO organization, then maybe the MSM will cover it mildly. Its up to the American people to look past the MSM and vile Hag and vote Trump to stop this Sh*t.

The enemy owned MSM simply ignore everything. They only want to talk about Trump saying a naughty word 11 years ago.

Letting the hate crazed Talmud cult buy up our mass media was our fatal error.

Westside

Hall of Famer
ELECTION ALERT!!!! Wikileaks is saying they have the full transcripts of the Goldman Sachs speeches. Breaking on Drudge. Sure the Sanders campaign and his followers will be interested in what the lying cunt said.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trump is awesome:

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Third Debate

by Tyler Durden
Oct 15, 2016 1:48 PM
SHARES
TwitterFacebookReddit

During a campaign rally on Saturday in New Hampshire, Donald Trump moments ago called for drug tests ahead of the third presidential debate, comparing himself and Clinton to athletes.

"I think she's actually getting pumped up, you want to know the truth. She's getting pumped up you understand. In fact, we're gonna be talking about that in a few minutes. She's getting pumped up for Wednesday night."

"We're like athletes right. Athletes, they make them take a drug test, right. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. Why don't we do that? We should take a drug test, prior, because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, 'Oh, take me down,' " Trump said, imitating Clinton.

"She could barely reach her car, so I think we should take a drug test'"

Trump said he was willing to take drug test. The GOP nominee often raises questions about whether Clinton has the stamina and strength to serve as president.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-15/trump-calls-drug-tests-third-debate

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ELECTION ALERT!!!! Wikileaks is saying they have the full transcripts of the Goldman Sachs speeches. Breaking on Drudge. Sure the Sanders campaign had his followers will be interested in what the lying cunt said.

Is there any truth to her putting in emails that Muslims are sand n------? If Trump had said something like that it would be like the end of the world. Absolutely unbelievable the double standards.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just went through it Don. Good stuff. Will the media report on it? Probably not. Its up to US to show up at the poles. Really F'n corrupt MSM and Dems. How come Whites can not see through this nonsense and faux slime. ? I guess 50 years or so of brainwashing has an effect.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just went through it Don. Good stuff. Will the media report on it? Probably not. Its up to US to show up at the poles. Really F'n corrupt MSM and Dems. How come Whites can not see through this nonsense and faux slime. ? I guess 50 years or so of brainwashing has an effect.

Almost half the country is non-White now. And a sizeable proportion of Whites are hopelessly liberal, even anti-White. That's why this election will be close, and who trusts the system to provide us with an honest vote count? The media is blatantly dishonest, and so are all the other institutions of power and control.