The Trumpening?

Bmore Dan

Guru
The only nogs I know of that have supported Trump are Mike Tyson and Don King lol

Bmore Dan

Guru
lol a quote from Tyson on Trump

“Yeah! Hell, yeah,” he exclaims of Trump 2016. “That sh-t is the real deal. Listen: I’m a black motherf–ker from the poorest town in the country. I’ve been through a lot in life. And I know him. When I see him, he shakes my hand and respects my family. None of them—Barack, whoever—nobody else does that. They’re gonna be who they are and disregard me, my family. So I’m voting for him. If I can get 20,000 people or more to vote for him, I’m gonna do it.”

Bmore Dan

Guru
Good video by Pasture Manning here. Skip to 4:35 for instant entertainment lol

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
Not to sound cynical, but maybe Trump figures his outreach to the minority voters will gain him more votes with the white vote on the fence. They see his efforts toward the non whites and think hey he's not a "racist" so I won't be a "racist" if I vote for him.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
After Clinton's comments some Trump supporters are calling themselves The Deplorables.

What is your deplorable rating?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I’ve been out “signing” for The Donald for the past few weeks, putting up about 75-100 signs along interstates and other heavily traveled roadways over the course of a month. I make the signs out of high density fiberglass board (I got a huge quantity for free from a friend) that are light weight and essentially impossible to break/snap. I pre-drill holes in the middle of the signs (about 3-ft long X 1-ft tall) and use 2 lag screws (with a socket end) to fasten them to existing wooden poles or other structures. I made a stencil with a jigsaw, so I'm able to make many signs in a few minutes. I make all different color combinations, here are just a few…

donald1.jpg

In my area, Donald already enjoys God-like popularity, so I’ve been trying to branch out to more liberal counties. In the course of my travels, I’ve encountered a few anti-Trump signs, likely purchased and installed by one of those pathetic “Never Trump” human lice. I “modify” their signs (see below) and re-install them exactly where I find them, haha…

donald2.jpg

donald3.jpg

I think it’s pretty telling that not a single pro-Trump sign has been taken down. It’s probably because the police so thoroughly support him and the vast majority of citizens (either pro-Trump, anti-Trump, or pro-Hillary) are far too apathetic to engage in even the most rudimentary political activism.

I have a lot of experience “signing” over the years. It’s a fun and exhilarating activity to irritate and torment the masses whilst promoting your ideology. Just this past summer, I put up an 8-ft X 4-ft sign along an interstate that read “BLACKS TAKE WHITE LIVES THAT MATTER.” It lasted a few days, probably taken down by local authorities due to the "controversy" it might create. I’d encourage everyone to get out and do their part, as the next month could literally decide the fate of western (white) civilization.

Phall

Master
I’ve been out “signing” for The Donald for the past few weeks, putting up about 75-100 signs along interstates and other heavily traveled roadways over the course of a month. I make the signs out of high density fiberglass board (I got a huge quantity for free from a friend) that are light weight and essentially impossible to break/snap. I pre-drill holes in the middle of the signs (about 3-ft long X 1-ft tall) and use 2 lag screws (with a socket end) to fasten them to existing wooden poles or other structures. I made a stencil with a jigsaw, so I'm able to make many signs in a few minutes. I make all different color combinations, here are just a few…

I think it’s pretty telling that not a single pro-Trump sign has been taken down. It’s probably because the police so thoroughly support him and the vast majority of citizens (either pro-Trump, anti-Trump, or pro-Hillary) are far too apathetic to engage in even the most rudimentary political activism.

Great work! In a marvelous instance of synchronicity, after reading of your handiwork, I immediately came across a screencap of some pouty PA liberals freaking out over Trump signs. They definitely garner a reaction.

TdnXhI9VxSvtMmYnZ-D1NzXvDBIKEzYndk9HYGqR7VE.png

Flint

Mentor

View attachment 1514

In my area, Donald already enjoys God-like popularity, so I’ve been trying to branch out to more liberal counties. In the course of my travels, I’ve encountered a few anti-Trump signs, likely purchased and installed by one of those pathetic “Never Trump” human lice. I “modify” their signs (see below) and re-install them exactly where I find them, haha…

That's awesome! Great way to further the message.

It's odd that the polls always have Trump down in Pennsylvania, I would think he would be popular there. I think there is going to be massive fraud in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh which could keep him from winning the state. The "black" vote is important because it's phony. 100% voting rates in areas that can't get anyone to come for jury duty? BS. The black vote is important because the theoretical number of voters is what is used by the powers to generate votes for their candidates.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Trump should easily win every where outside of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The smaller cities and towns that have suffered 30-40 years of slow decay due to globalization and socially liberal policies bringing in hordes of minorities in comprise much of Pennsylvania. I have to think most sane white Pennsylvanians know the score at this point.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Trump should easily win every where outside of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The smaller cities and towns that have suffered 30-40 years of slow decay due to globalization and socially liberal policies bringing in hordes of minorities in comprise much of Pennsylvania. I have to think most sane white Pennsylvanians know the score at this point.

Isnt Pittsburgh still mostly white?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

For now I know their Hispanic and Asian populations are fast growing, even from just20 years ago.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

It is compared to most big cities, but it's also been run by Democrats for over 80 years. Republicans are lucky to win 20% of the vote. A lot of Whites wear Kordell Stewart jerseys to church and are easily swayed by time-honored arguments like the Democrats are for the working man and the Republicans are only for the rich. Which is true about the Republicans, which is why it's cool that Trump has smashed the phony liberal-conservative paradigm, but a lot of White folks still are unable to break free from the way they've been indoctrinated and conditioned all their lives.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
A 10-ft tall "shrine" to Trump (mounted to a horse trailer) I noticed driving through a cornfield in central PA yesterday...

image.jpg
I'd never been to this area before, but there were pro-Donald signs on nearly every property. Everywhere I travel, it's the same story. If the Clinton Crime Family wins the state, it'll surely be through voter fraud.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Man gets electric shock for his trespass and vandalism of Trump sign. Love it!

The trouble is courts always find booby traps illegal, so now the stinking w'r can probably get some sheister attorney and claim permanent irreplaceable bodily harm and wind up with the man's house.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
It is compared to most big cities, but it's also been run by Democrats for over 80 years. Republicans are lucky to win 20% of the vote. A lot of Whites wear Kordell Stewart jerseys to church and are easily swayed by time-honored arguments like the Democrats are for the working man and the Republicans are only for the rich. Which is true about the Republicans, which is why it's cool that Trump has smashed the phony liberal-conservative paradigm, but a lot of White folks still are unable to break free from the way they've been indoctrinated and conditioned all their lives.

I looked up the demographics of Pittsburgh and there are more non-whites than I thought (I've never been there), and the numbers are from 2000 besides.

I saw a first yesterday, a car with a Hillary sticker on the back and in it was not the usual lone angry looking close cropped hair aging white lesbian retired school teacher but something a little different for a change, a white couple, what appeared to be a girl and a metrosexual male. In all fairness they probably look a lot better in their furry animal suits. There are few Trump stickers but that's because people don't want their vehicles vandalized.

There was a girl in college that I liked and then she abruptly left college and moved to Pittsburgh. The funny thing about here was her father owned a bookstore on what was the old book row on Fourth Avenue in Manhattan and her last name meant book in Greek and I don't know what else. Maybe her father changed it to suit the business he was in. She had a cute little girlfriend too.