The Trumpening?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well I was really hoping against what happened today. Comey lays out the case against Clinton with her illegal server and gross negligence. Then at the end refused to charge her. Now its up to us and for the dumbed down, drunk and pansy ass White ppl to WTF up and get behind Trump. It was incredible the c*nt was able to skate. I pray Amerika see how wicked this bitch is.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hey Westside,
I concur with your sentiments entirely but I wasn't surprised at all that she walked. And another thing is, the Imposter knew ahead of time and had Air force One waiting for her at 1pm, to greet her and go campaigning with her. That doesn't happen if he doesn't know in advance. Just like when the SCOTUS decided to defy nature, God, and 6,000 plus years of recorded history and make unnatural "marriage" a Constitutional "right" and Barry and Company had the White House already intricately set up, wired up and only a flick of a switch was needed to turn it into the abominable "Rainbow House" that very day. The Communist in Chief knows in advance. That petulant punk has pretty much gotten his way for his entire term, liked a spoiled brat. She will seemingly get a pass too; for how long? Another 8 years? We'll be past the toilet drain and into the sewer way sooner than that if that female dog squats again at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
It looks to me like the fix is in unless something very seriously different happens in the current political and spiritual climate...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Edward Snowden weighs in:
13619807_1368623749815266_6156137226004525927_n.jpg

Westside

Hall of Famer
The real reason that FBI director, James Comey, didn't go after her/it for the email scandal...

View attachment 1464
Thrash, if that is the case. All is almost lost. It would be safer for us peons to bow our heads and keep the truth to ourselves and live out our lives while incrementally our freedoms are taken away and we witness silently how our beloved country is ruined. I for one can not accept the placard of Comey with remarks you provided. I hope for an uprising that we witnessed in Great Britian. The people taking back their country for the good of all.

Westside

Hall of Famer
It was revealed during the Comey's testimony to congress today that their 3.5 interview with Clinton was NOT under oath or transcribed. WTF!!!! The fix was definitely in. Corruption is now the rule at every level of the FED gov and beyond. Now congress may charge her will lying to them during the Benghazi hearings. So there is a chance she will have to answer for you lying. I hope.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ann Coulter: "My vice presidential prediction is: Trump is about to make his first mistake. . . .Trump’s advisers are undoubtedly telling him he’s got the “outsider” image covered. He needs someone with experience in Washington — as if presidents don’t have staffs — an elected Republican official with solid standing in the GOP, preferably a sitting senator or governor, who will give the ticket gravitas and heft. This is completely wrong. Trump isn’t a standard-issue GOP, trying to balance the ticket to get his party into power. He’s starting a new party! He’s just blown up the old GOP. Instead of a party for, by and of globalist plutocrats, the new Trumpian party is a party of Americans for America."

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Ann Coulter: "My vice presidential prediction is: Trump is about to make his first mistake. . . .Trump’s advisers are undoubtedly telling him he’s got the “outsider” image covered. He needs someone with experience in Washington — as if presidents don’t have staffs — an elected Republican official with solid standing in the GOP, preferably a sitting senator or governor, who will give the ticket gravitas and heft. This is completely wrong. Trump isn’t a standard-issue GOP, trying to balance the ticket to get his party into power. He’s starting a new party! He’s just blown up the old GOP. Instead of a party for, by and of globalist plutocrats, the new Trumpian party is a party of Americans for America."

It would be a great blow to the Trumpian party if Newt Gingrich was chosen. #NeverNewt

Westside

Hall of Famer
Gingrich will not be the VP, I sense a retired General.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

I like Ann Coulter and I sure hope he doesn't pick Gingrich. That's how Pat Buchanan deliberately sabotaged his campaign and destroyed the Reform Party, by picking ridiculous running mates, but Buchanan took the cake, first picking one demented commy negress for a running mate and then another even more demented negress after the first one quit.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Buchanan's heart wasn't in his Reform Party campaign in 2000, quite literally in that he had suffered some heart problems in the previous year. It was a very disappointing performance for the millions of people who had supported his GOP runs in 1992 and '96.

I could go into some detail concerning Pat's '00 Reform Party campaign but won't. The bottom line with Buchanan is that he is a far better writer and commentator than he is a politician, and he has always straddled the fence by trying to simultaneously appeal to both the GOP Beltway crowd and also to nationalists rather than having the courage to take his beliefs to their obvious conclusions and thus lose his semi-"respectability." But he's currently enjoying a resurgence by writing lots of topnotch pro-Trump columns and has a very useful role to play if Trump is willing to listen to his advice.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Buchanan's heart wasn't in his Reform Party campaign in 2000, quite literally in that he had suffered some heart problems in the previous year. It was a very disappointing performance for the millions of people who had supported his GOP runs in 1992 and '96.

I could go into some detail concerning Pat's '00 Reform Party campaign but won't. The bottom line with Buchanan is that he is a far better writer and commentator than he is a politician, and he has always straddled the fence by trying to simultaneously appeal to both the GOP Beltway and nationalists rather than having the courage to take his beliefs to their obvious conclusions and thus lose his semi-"respectability." But he's currently enjoying a resurgence by writing lots of topnotch pro-Trump columns and has a very useful role to play if Trump is willing to listen to his advice.

Yes I agree. It's a real shame that he ruined the Reform Party though because it was the first viable alternative to the phony in house Republican-Democrat elephant and donkey shell game scam in many many years. Even tho he was not feeling well what was his excuse for picking those two ridiculous negress running mates that gained him no votes at all and lost him a lot of votes?

In 1992 the media orchestrated Rodney King riots occurred (the media's been doing this thing for a long time...they showed a selected out of context loop of the police smacking the criminal King with their sticks over and over 24/7...and yeah he was so badly hurt that he was in perfect health and unmarked the next day) and all of the candidates, with the exception of Pat Buchanan, initially supported the black rioters! They'll be playing their usual games with their no paper trail computerized vote counting machines this time with Trump, just as they did with Pat Buchanan, and Ron Paul too. Not to mention negroes voting multiple times in places like Detroit, and Mexican nationals and Bangladeshis and Guatamalans and Nigerians and Haitians all voting for Hillary...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Reform Party was built around Ross Perot and was in steep decline by 2000 after Perot abandoned it when it factionalized during and right after the 1996 election. It was about as small as the Libertarian Party by 2000; the only appeal it had was that it had some $12 million in federal matching funds available to its presidential nominee due to its showing in '96. Of course, oddball Perot had effectively ended his political career four years earlier when he quit in the middle of the 1992 presidential campaign despite leading Bush and Clinton at times in the polls.

Buchanan as the 2000 Reform Party nominee inherited the $12 mil in matching funds, but did precious little with it. Because of that, I was glad his political career ended with that fiasco of a presidential run.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Reform Party was built around Ross Perot and was in steep decline by 2000 after Perot abandoned it when it factionalized during and right after the 1996 election. It was about as small as the Libertarian Party by 2000; the only appeal it had was that it had some $12 million in matching funds available to its presidential nominee due to its showing in '96. Of course, oddball Perot had effectively ended his political career four years earlier when he quit in the middle of the 1992 presidential campaign despite leading Bush and Clinton at times in the polls.

Buchanan as the 2000 Reform Party nominee inherited the $12 mil in matching funds, but did precious little with it. Because of that, I was glad his political career ended with that fiasco of a presidential run.

Weren't you involved with the Reform Party at one time? Besides the matching funds they were on the ballot in all fifty states. Perot said that him and his family were threatened by the Bush's and the CIA.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Weren't you involved with the Reform Party at one time? Besides the matching funds they were on the ballot in all fifty states. Perot said that him and his family were threatened by the Bush's and the CIA.

I was the head of the Populist Party from 1987 through 1995. I corresponded with Buchanan and met him several times but had no involvement with his presidential campaigns and none with the Reform Party.

I always thought Ross Perot was a goofball. But like Trump he had the ability to end-round the closed two-party system because of his wealth. But unlike Trump, he was a terrible politician, eccentric and unpredictable, perfect fodder for the libs on Saturday Night Live.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I was the head of the Populist Party from 1987 through 1995. I corresponded with Buchanan and met him several times but had no involvement with his presidential campaigns and none with the Reform Party.

I always thought Ross Perot was a goofball. But like Trump he had the ability to end-round the closed two-party system because of his wealth. But unlike Trump, he was a terrible politician, eccentric and unpredictable, perfect fodder for the libs on Saturday Night Live.

Oh yes the Populist Party. Sorry about confusing it with the Reform Party. What happened to them? Are they kaput? I think I went to the Pop. Party convention in PA years ago, I think, duh. I remember driving there with a professor from City College whose name I can't remember. Maybe you were there presiding because it was during those years. I'll have to ask ___. She probably remembers better than me.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Oh yes the Populist Party. Sorry about confusing it with the Reform Party. What happened to them? Are they kaput? I think I went to the Pop. Party convention in PA years ago, I think, duh. I remember driving there with a professor from City College whose name I can't remember. Maybe you were there presiding because it was during those years. I'll have to ask ___. She probably remembers better than me.
WW, you seem to forget somewhat or a lot . I remember you made a great joke about a back doctor not knowing what caused a back injury years ago here. Whats going on. LOL

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

There is this new thing on the internet called a search function ;) Sadly all third parties have limited shelf lives in the U.S. Factionalism, and more commonly, subversion, is easily accomplished. The Populist Party was far and away the most successful "right wing" third party since the Populist Party of the 1890s.

I do believe you were a member of the Populist Party back in the day. Don't ask me how I know.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
WW, you seem to forget somewhat or a lot . I remember you made a great joke about a back doctor not knowing what caused a back injury years ago here. Whats going on. LOL

I do remember that one. You are, I believe, speaking of the time I was staying at the house of a friend of mine who was a pretty high profile sports med doctor in Manhattan. Great guy. He treated movie stars and other famous people. The injuries he dealt with most frequently was necks and backs. I do remember him sitting in his easy chair complaining to his wife that his back hurt. Ha ha. But they don't really know how to fix backs. Yeah, tell me about it. I remember sitting there in Brooklyn, I think it was, in a Workmans Comp hearing room with him. The supplicants would go ostentatiously limping by and he told me to look at the heels of their shoes. He could tell by doing that that they were faking it because they were worn evenly. He kept a gun strapped under his desk in case someone didn't want to pay the bill. He could slip it out in a split second. He had this big mirror next to his desk. I told him I didn't like to look at myself in it because I made myself nervous looking at myself with those shifty beady eyes looking back at me. He said that he can tell psychos because they kept looking at their reflection in the mirror, so I passed that test ha ha!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There is this new thing on the internet called a search function ;)

I do believe you were a member of the Populist Party back in the day. Don't ask me how I know.

Awrite!

I did make a cursory search for the PP, but all I noticed was stuff that said it was founded in 1892. I emailed my friend and asked her if she remembers that day.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Populist Party was well-organized and fast-growing for a number of years until it was subverted. Since we weren't interested in "costumes" and had a great platform and a number of capable leaders, it was ignored by the media when it existed except when it was smeared, which makes it all but impossible to find accurate information about it now as it existed pre-internet.

In 1990, the Populist Party had balloted candidates in every region of the country, and they averaged 8% of the vote against Dems and Repubs, more than respectable for a "third" party in a closed political system. In New Jersey that year we had candidates running for the House of Representatives in every congressional district.

Last edited: